What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ One person on-line ] [ 一人オンライン] Anzu Labyrinth 杏子ラビリンス RE149298 RJ149298

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Game by Hitori Online. Has loli so no preview image in this thread.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ149298.html

Oh man. My favorite setup: girl trapped in a dungeon of tentacles. Alas, because of loli reasons we won't be seeing download links in this thread.

You play as a loli who is trapped in some tentacle monster dungeon and you have to escape. There are some enemies that you can fights against and get grabbed until you lose with expectable consequences. There are also some parts where simply touching something suspicious triggers a scene.

Last edited:
Re: [RJ149298]杏子ラビリンス

Well, maybe gonna see the link sooner or later like usual (they got good rep for now), and hope the game not bugged like this circle other games.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ149298.html

Oh man. My favorite setup: girl trapped in a dungeon of tentacles. Alas, because of loli reasons we won't be seeing download links in this thread.

If anyone finds this, would you kindly pm me a link?

i like this too o.o nice find ^^

Yep, another great looking game. Time to wait patiently.

You can't share it here!
Pay atention to the "rori" tag.
However PMing is another matter ;)

I think a better idea than clogging the thread with PM requests would be for whoever has the link to post that they have it and have people message them. That way, threads like this can be kept largely to discussion and not PM requests.

Even better than that is to put it on sukebei and tell us it's on there

Please sling me this link as well there is rep to be had

So hey, what happened to the whole "let's not fuck up the entire thread with link requests", huh? Seemed like a good idea at the time but for some reason was quickly abandoned.

Reactions: JAB

ok can stop none has the game XD

nah just ignore them..
they just make an ID just for spamm "pm me"
either.. just let admin deal with them :D

To avoid having pages full of people asking for pm, someone say they have a link and to pm him directly.

Back