What's new

One More Bad Day (Sponge) GMed by TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Gevira (Sponge) GMed by TentanariX

Rose grinned somewhat darkly as she felt Gevira begin thrusting, bucking flexing into her eager tentacles, her pussy juice flowing down her cutes ass cheeks, slim toned thighs and legs and dripping off her feet. More tentacles would come wrapping around her limbs pulling her tautly and tightly as possible without actually injuring her limbs or muscles, she give her long hair a hard tug by the back of her head before forcing as far as she could without asphyxiating her captive, saying, "It's time...... get ready." And with that the first of several bulges pressed and forced it's way into her womanhood slowly. The egg squeezed it's way through the tentacle and up into Gevira's vaginal, stretching its walls widely, before reaching her pierced cervix and pushing it's way through into her womb, where it would be incubated- until time for it to be laid- making a loud audible popping noise as it did. At the same time another one made it's way through the tentacle that was inserted into her anus, slowly reaching the tip of the tentacle and forcing its way into her pucker, stretching her asshole unbelievably wide, before working it's up her bowels, stretching her rectal wall impossibly, a disturbing feeling of a mix of pain pleasure washing through her. And after the first eggs were placed inside her the tentacle in her mouth would release it's bulge pouring a crazy amount of it's hot sticky semen down her throat and filling her belly slowly. Before long two more bulges would form in the tentacles and slowly work their way up to their tips, and once again she would feel the pain of having her insides stretched...... though surprisingly, this time it seemed to..... hurt less? Was she possibly getting used to it? She wouldn't have time to think about it before more of the mouth tentacle would force another load of cum into her throat and stomach, her belly starting to slowly and slightly distend a bit. A few minutes more two more eggs would work their way towards their destination of her bowels and womb, once again stretching her anus, vaginal walls, and bowels. But to her shock........ this time......... there was no pain. It was as her insides and ass and pussy had gone completely numb. And once more, the plant woman had fed her one more load of cum, her belly was getting quite fat, and her lower body would becgin to show lumps in it from the eggs resting inside. "Hah~ You're doing quite well, little one...... I have only two more babies and one last feeding of semen to offer you. Normally I would take you back to my garden till my children are ready to be hatched and let out into the world...... but who knows..... you may want to keep them. If you truly wish to hurry to save your sister, it is quite a trek to the Village after all." She said before grabbing Gevira's bosoms tightly, "Get ready, my dear~ This last one will be...... quite big." She saids before the last two eggs would slowly force their way through the tentacles and towards her ass and womb. If she looked she would notice that they were INDEED quite larger then the previous six, and the last cum load looked to be nearly as large as two eggs! She wouldn't have too much time to think on it though, as the last two eggs exited the tentacles and stretched her holes much more then anything she had yet felt. Her insides felt like they were being torn apart as the eggs worked through vaginal walls and bowels before resting in her stomach and womb and the final gout of cum poured down her throat....... this last one seemed to tide forever! A virtual river of semen pouring into her belly, this shouldn't even be possible! Her belly was looking like she was several weeks pregnant, if not near child birth pregnant! And more cum was still flowing into her body yet! It was at least three or five minutes before the tentacle would slowly pull out of her mouth spraying cum all over her face, and a fair deal of the semen would spill out of her mouth, before the tentacles would slowly unwind from her body and place her gently down onto the ground unconscious.

It would be well at least three hours before the girl would slowly return to the waking world. Her armor and clothes were beside her when she would awaken..... but..... she now doubted very seriously that they would fit. She would have to find new clothes and possibly go nude until she found some. Rose was sitting comfortablly beside her when she would come to. "Oh good.... You're awake. The babies should develop quite nicely. I am afraid you'll need new garments. I could make some organic clothes for you, though they wouldn't leave terribly much to the imagination nor protect you quite as well as your old armor, but its better then nothing. THe second issue is..... would you wish to stay here in the forest till our children are ready to be laid and born, or do you wish to continue on? Either way, I said I would release you and I shall keep my word." She said awaiting Gevira's decision.

Gevira: HP 30, EP 58, PP 32 status: Heavy Pregnant; Gevira gained 23 Corruption (Foreplay)+ 17 for each egg (~133 total)+ 100 (4 orgasms through the event- 25 each) for 300 total; She has gained three mutations

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Her mind was lost in a haze. All she could feel was more tentacles exploiting her body. The first orgasm rocked her body, before she had even been impregnated her arousal for the first time being fully penetrated exceeding anything her mind had felt before.

It began. The tentacles yanked her head back, and her entire windpipe was instantly filled with the vine cock as it surged up and down her throat, she felt like she was swallowing the entire thing, she could feel the tip of it even stroking the insides of her stomach. Her mind addressed what seemed to be the sound of speech, but she couldn't tell what it was saying. She suddenly felt her ass and vag being split apart wide for something that was now invading her body. The feeling of being filled and stretched caused her to orgasm again, her liquids flowing out of her body like a waterfall as she felt the cock in her mouth pumping juicy cum directly into her stomach. She swallowed as fast as she could, the taste and the tingling it gave her was wonderful. The pain of her ass and pussy stretching did momentarily strike her attention, as she let out a brief gasp of pain into the tentacle that her tongue is embracing. Her hips buck uncontrollably as she feels another thing of eggs squirm and invade her body, invoking another mind blowing orgasm that shatters her reality.

Fuller! More! Fuck harder! More! Yes! Oh yes!

The cum continues to flood down her gullet and filling her stomach, she puts her hand around her belly enjoying the feeling of being stretched so much as she continues to guzzle the cum. Again, she orgasms as she's stretched even further from another pair of eggs entering her body. She hears more odd sounds, supposedly Rose speaking to her but again not getting through her lust filled mind as she mentally begs for the fucking to continue.
Suddenly, the last eggs go into her. She lets out the biggest orgasm, the floor beneath her flooding with her juices that a human shouldn't be able to produce, and the cum swallowing intensified as she feels the tingles and stretching of her stomach to vast proportions. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head filled with blissful pleasure and orgasmic sensations as she relished the feeling of being filled to the breaking point, her ass aching lightly from the pleasure. The vine finally pulls out from her throat, and she gags but seems to give a small whimper as the source of her drink was now removed from her. Opening her mouth out wide, she tried to catch as much more cum that it drenched her body with, covering her entire form with thick splooge. Gagging and finally spitting up excess cum, she feels her body lowered to the floor, her eyes flickering with exhaustion but her hips still bucking with lust as her consciousness fades away.....

She wakes up, letting out a soft moan as she sees her belly has grown to almost freakishly huge, something that a woman shouldn't ever be able to expand to such a limit. She opens her mouth to scream, but all that comes out is a satisfied orgasmic blissful groan. The eggs.. they could be felt in her ass, womb was brimming with them. The cum in her stomach bubbled and sloshed around as she struggled to stand, but only falls back down onto the floor as her body has become so weighed down by the vast amount of cum and eggs, she's unable to move.

Wha-What's happening to me?! What happened!? I'm a freak! Oh but it feels.. too good.

Her eyes filled with tears, but she couldn't help but admit the shameful pleasure that was coursing through her entire body as she massaged and rubbed her belly. Suddenly, she felt a tight pressure building in her breast as they seemed to almost enlarge, until suddenly she let out a scream of orgasm as her tits began to hose out large quantities of milk. Hand darting up to her breasts, she desperately squeezed and urged the milk to flow from her milk jugs, they receded back to their former size when she was finally finished, but she could still feel moisture leaking out her nipples.
Glancing up, she saw Rose giving her a smile. Gevira tried to state something in anger... I've become a freak! It feels so good, but it's so wrong! How could you do this?! Why!? But all that she managed to breath from her mouth was another wanting and lustful moan of fulfillment. The cum inside her began to work on her body, she could feel something was happening to her asshole as it felt like she could now be filled even more so then before. Like she could get an orgasm just from being ass fucked.

"So.... full..." She's able to regain some sanity as she glances again towards Rose, hearing her proposal. It's no use yelling at her. She can't do anything. It's been done.. the worst part was, she enjoyed it. And if she could, have it happen again.

"I can't.. I can't move.. I'll just wait here..." She leans back, trying to relax as she basks in the afterglow of her pregnancy.

(Mutations: Fetish for Cum, Futanari, and Connection))

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

((Since I am not even going to try or want up to eight uneventful posts for the eggs to hatch and think I will let Gevira have a little break - Time-skip and Statless smut post AHOY!! lol ))

The plant lady smiles softly as she watches the now fully bloated Gevira lay on her back on the soft soil, holding onto her very pregnant belly. "Very well..... I will set things up to be more comfortable for you and better for my babies." She saids as she stabs four of her tentacles deep into the soil for a few moments before a large flower bud pops up from the ground, blooming into a beautiful bef for Gevira to rest on. It had four massive fushia petals, a large yellow bed of nectar, and large purple stamen in the middle. The plant lady then used four more tentacles to gently lift the pregnant woman up and lay her softly in the flower. As Gevira was laid into the flower, the stamen produced a little tentacle out of its center and slowly made it's way into Gevira's mouth, though not going as far as the tentacles had before. Before Gevira could ask what was happening, the Allurane told her, "This is a special flower, it will provide a safe haven for you as you rest and allow my eggs to be laid. The vine in your mouth shall provide a sweet nectar like nutrient into your body to help promote good development for my offspring. The stamen will also collect Solar and Lunar rays providing photosynthesis and energy for you and the babies. THe nectar will act as an aphrodisiac-soothing agent, to help make the process of laying eggs less painful." She said as the rich nectar like substance was poured into Gevira's already full and bloated tummy. Afterwards, the flower petals would close slowly as thin stem would telescope from the stamen to collect the rays from the moon and the plant woman stood guard.

Several hours passed before through the small hole in the plant, Gevira would be slowly awakened from the light sun ray peering through the hole. The petals would slowly open up to reveal the still bloated Gevira, before the stamen would slowly withdraw from her mouth. The plant woman awoke and slowly made her to the woman. She would send out tentacles to lay Gevira in front of her and use two more tentacles to slowly spread her legs as far possible to make the birthing easier. She would then bring her face to Gevira's pussy and place a finger along the rim of her anus and say softly, "It's time." Before beginning to lap at her pussy and gently finger her ass before she felt the first pangs of labor. Rose would slowly move her mouth away to allow the egg to come out. Gevira's mind would be racked as she felt the egg again force it's way through her birth canals, this time intent on exiting. Her bowels would also again be stretched, but the stamen had turned her pain to pleasure with the nutrients and each egg's movement would be excruciatingly pleasurable. As the first two eggs would slowly pop out of her cunt and anus, she would be tsunamied by an unbelievable wave of orgasm. However she would have no time to recover from the high before the other eggs, would begin leaving her. Each set pushing her over her edge, and into the zenith of sexual bliss. Four times this would occur with the last set, being much larger then before, causing her to have to most incredible climax she had ever experienced. As her final climax would come to an end, she would pass out in wonderful sexual bliss. About an hour later, in the late morning, she would awaken, with the plant lady hovering over her, stroking her hair and face gently.

"I was quite impressed and pleased. They were most promising and impressive offspring you birthed. And you did very bringing them into this world, Gevira. As I promised, you are free to leave now. Don't bother looking for the eggs, as Allurane normally do, they have scurried off to find good soil to lay root in, so they may grow well. Your clothing is still where you left. I am sure some in the town or Mage Guild could be able to teleport you into Badaria. Then you should be able to find someone who will be willing to teleport you to the village. And from there you should be able to find the sorceress. She will tell you where to find Hatsumi. Thank you for not making me fight you or hurt you, before taking my eggs. Fare thee well, Gevira."

Last edited:

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The next thing she knew, she was being laid down on what seemed to be a very relaxing bed. Grateful that she was being allowed to rest, she closed her eyes before something forced it's way into her mouth, startling her back awake. Pumping fluids immediately, she was afraid it was about to start all over again.

No! I can't take anymore! I'll explode! I'll...
It turned out it was only something to help her fall asleep, her eyes growing heavy as the syrup went through her body. Closing her eyes, she embraced the chance to finally relax....

She woke up, still bloated and full. But Rose was now licking her pussy and was already making her extremely aroused. Her tits began to lactate again, the arousal making it steadily drip from her breast. It didn't take long until she felt something pushing out, and the feeling she was afraid of birthing would be full of pain, only ended up making her bear more.

OH!! OH!! Feels so goood! Her mind screamed incoherent thoughts as she flexed her waist to expel the eggs from her vagina, each one that passed through her pussy lips causing an earth shattering orgasm in her body.
Hell yes! OH HELL! Please! M-more!
As her hips bucked with each orgasm, the last egg finally came out, her body exhausted yet again from the constant climaxes....

Opening her eyes, Rose told her of the situation. The cool air blew against her naked body, and she couldn't help but feel aroused yet again.

"Thank you for not making me fight you or hurt you, before taking my eggs. Fare thee well, Gevira."

I really didn't have much choice...

Donning her armor, and clothes, she couldn't help but feel satisfied and fulfilled with giving birth to the woman's child. But it also disturbed her.

NO! It's happening to me now too! Making me a horny slut! Being impregnated, birthing these creatures that will no doubt capture and rape other woman against there will to make more! I.. I can't? Even if it feels good. I can't. Right? Maybe just on- NO!

She frantically ran past the woman as she began to struggle with her inner thoughts, headed towards the Mage guild. "Hopefully I'll make it this time..." Muttering with a breathless sigh.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Gevira would run back towards the city center and to the Mage's Guild. She was a fair distance away but not terribly long, she would head through the area where she had encountered the juggernaut; she would notice several buildings closed down for the night, businesses and homes. The Guild itself was about half a mile to a mile away from her current location. But she had to make it to the tower, to Badaria and finally the village so she could find the doctor that Rose had mentioned, it was one of if not her only chance she had to save her sister. After a good deal of running she would eventually come to the guild, but fate would not allow her to enter so quickly or easily, as the drawbridge was raised and shut, preventing her from entering. The large stone building stood there majestically, it was not boarded up, but it seemed certainly inaccessible at the time, most of the students or teachers, etc were likely either in their dorms for the night or have gone back to their homes. She could either bang on the large door, hoping she would get somebody's attention or go to an inn until it opened, hopefully finding some mage,spirit user, or the like who could give her teleportation to Badaria.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It was highly unlikely, but she might as well since she had already gotten here.

Banging on the door desperately, she called out. "Hello!? Please! Somebody help me! I need to get inside! I'm not one of the demon things!"

If it didn't open, she could only head to a nearby inn.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Gevira would continue to bang on the door and proclaim she wasn't a demon or other monster, one if the side windows of the guild would slowly open revealing to the top half of an attractive female high elf. She had short sort of wild hot pink hair with "wings" jutting out on either side, pointy ears typical of their race, jade green eyes, and from the top half a very nice body. Her bust was quite impressive, even nicer then hers. She had a light, silk, white evening shirt on. Although Gevira couldn't see te bottom half, she had no pants, and a thin fundoshi style white panties. "Huh? You're not a monster? Who.... who are you then? And..... Just what is it you are needing so desperately to come banging on our doors at this hour?" the elf said as she looked over to Gevira with bleary sleep filled eyes.

((think Cala from Viper RSR))

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She almost felt like crying in joy. "Oh thank goodness! Please, my name is Gevira, I've been running from these horrible horrible creatures, and I just need a safe place to sleep. I need help from Wizards from the tower here! Could you please let me in? I don't know any safe places to sleep tonight, and I've already been attacked twice. I don't want to become one of them just overnight!"

She eagerly awaited a response, holding her breath.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The chesty elf looked to Gevira once her sleepy eyes managed to open more and focus. She noticed the woman and heard her story, "Dear! You poor thing. I'm afraid that mist if the mages can't help you right now as theyve gone home or are too tired to do much magic at the moment. But you seem unwarped enough and safe. And are all by yourself. I'm sure you should be okay to stay the night. Wait just a few moments and I'll lower the gate for you." a few minutes later and Gevira would be greeted by the elf, she would get a good look at the woman, she was well endowed and she would see she wasn't wearing pants and only skimpy undergarments. She would notice through the thin fine material of her shirt she wasn't wearing a bra or anything either. The fundoshi showed off her long shapely legs and round ass cheeks as well. "Here, come with me. I'll let you sleep in my room. By the way my name is Calica, Gevira." she said as she lead her through the guild tower, passing several tables, doors and tapestries. The tower looked both simple and elegant. After passing several doors, they came to Calica's room, "Well, here we are. This is my sleeping quarter. I'm afraid I only have a single bed, so you'll have to take the floor tonight; but I do have a spate comforter, sheet and pillow if you like. In the morning you can tell me what your problem us and what you want me to do and I'll see if I can't help you, bit for now let's get some shut eye." she said after she laid out the spare sleeping supplies for Gevira and crawled into her own bed. "Well goodnight, Gevira~" she said sleepily before yawning and passing out in her covers, going back to sleep for the night.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OH THANK YOU! She wanted to praise whatever higher powers were at work here. As the bridge lowered, she didn't even wait till it was fully down before leaping up onto the bridges edge and climbing over, rolling down the rest of her way until she hit the ground. She immediately rushed up to her savoir, shaking her hand furiously and bowing repeatedly.

"Thank you! Thank you so much Miss, thank you thank you... I don't care if they are here or not right now, all I want is a safe place to sleep!"

Eagerly following the woman, they arrived at her room. She was told to sleep on the floor, but again, she didn't care. She'd take whatever she could get. Giving one last bow of thanks, she made herself comfortable, finally happy to lay her head on a pillow and possibly forget all the things that had happened to her today. If just for a moments rest....

(sleep till morning :p)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As the sun would rise up over Therion a beam of sunlight would shine through a crack in Calia's window hitting Geviras eyes, causing her to slowly stir awake. As she would awaken she would feel a warmth on her back and weight on her body, she would also feel two heavy, soft warm things press against her back. Once she would come to and her vision would slowly start to return, she would find two slender arms wrapped around her waist, and a familiar mop of pink hair on her shoulder. If she looked Calia over good, she would notice she was nearly naked save for her fundoshi, her large breasts rubbing up against her back, an she would eventually feel the elfs hand slide up to softly fondle her ample chest.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She woke up to the sun shining in her eyes, and blinked rapidly as she gathered her senses. Something... it felt nice. Something soft and warm was embracing her, her nipples getting excited and teased. Giving a soft moan, she started to drift off again until something came across her mind. She wasn't alone in her bed!

Giving a shrill "EEEK!" she jumped out of the bed and backed up against the wall with a deep blush across her face.

"What the heck? What do you think your doing? That's one hell of a wakeup call!"

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Gevira 'EEP'ed and jumped back out of the elf woman's arms, Calia would slowly awaken, stretching her arms out letting her ample chest flop about freely, her eyes still bleary with sleep, till she finally came to and realized she wasnt in her bed and see the startled Gevira, "H-huh? Wh-Wha? Gevira? OH! GOSH! I'm so sorry! Hee hee, I'm sorry, I must've gotten up and acted in my sleep again. I used to sleep with my sister when I was younger, and on occasion when I moved to the guild and when I would have someone in my room, I would subconsciously get in bed with them and snuggle them. Hee, hee, old habits you know...... Anyways, if you will just let me get dressed, I'll take you out to the Guilds Translocation Circle!" She said running out to her closet and pulling out a lacey silk like shirt, that was cut off a fair bit above her navel, with what looked like a red and gold armor plate over it, with red hard shoulder pads. In place of her fundoshi she had what seemed to another one with frilly lace on the sides, and a red, blue and gold loin cloth dangling between her legs and and red boots.

"Okay! Are you ready to go!?" She asked as she skipped over to the door to open it and wait for Gevira, once she answered and was ready she would lead her to the Translocation Circle, a magical seal placed on a marble floor of intricate arcane design.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Damn those are big titties 0_E)

The way the girl acted seemed like it was no big deal. Course, Gevira hadn't even known this person for more then 10 minutes awake before she was trying to get in the same bed.

Her blush remained, but she did calm down from her explanation. She could understand liking to sleep with another person... Somebody to hold to, comfort, tell you everything is going to be okay. And in a time like this, she only wanted that even more. She wasn't sexually attracted to other woman, but she had to admit, she looked very cute. Her eyes wouldn't remove themselves from her breast though, she couldn't help but think it's unnatural for somebody to have breast that big, and be able to walk. She was tempted to ask how she preformed the feat without falling forward, but she restrained her comments and just gave a nod.

"R-r-right... Just a tip though, don't get frisky with somebody while they sleep." She could still feel her nipples being tight from the stimulation and arousal.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"R-Right.... Uh... S-Sorry.... about that.... Hee Hee....." She said as she finished dressing with a blush on her features as she giggled. "Well if you're ready, I guess we should go." She said as she lead gevira down to where the guild's translocation circle was held. She would usher Gevira down to the inner most center of the symbol before proceeding to place candles around it in certain spots and then finally joining Gevira and the center. "Here, take my hand." She iondciated for the woman to hold her hand, "Also you may eant to try to brace yourself, Geivra. If youre not used to teleporting it can really mess with your stomach." She warned the girl friendly. She then sat down crosslegged and closed her eyes and began to chant. She would start out softly and slowly at first and then begin to pick up in speed and volume as the candles began to turn from red to blue and begin to flicker. As she continued her chanting, if she had not closed her eyes as well, Gevira would notice the symbol begin to glow a luminescent blue before emitting a sparking globe of arcane energy around the two women. And finally she would feel energy flow through her as their bodies would faintly glow around the edges in the same hue, before their forms would eventually become radiant blue energy forms and the blink out of existence. A moment later she would find her self in a stone building in a similar circle with waht seemed to several mage students waiting their turn in the sphere. She would also find that what Calia had said would be true as she would instantl feel her self bend over and begin to dry heave, "Are you okay? We can take a few moments if you need. But I am also afraid we arent smackdab in the true center of Badaria. The Necropolis is not a too friendly place for people, at least not women. Its a good thing we arent spirit users, too. They really don't take kindly to them. From here around these areas I think we could find a guide to help us get through their without too much trouble, or at very worst, we might have to try to pass ourselves off as caprtured slaves....." She said sweatdropping at the idea, awaiting for Gevira's response.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(Hey, is psychic powers considered spirit users?)

That was too much! It was as if somebody had reached in and pulled her stomach out of her mouth! Sweating deeply, she wiped her brow and looked up. "N-no no.. I'm fine... just figured of all things that a stomach ache wouldn't be a side effect of teleportation."

She took time to listen, but her face paled at Calia's suggestion. "No! I will not be put in such a degrading position!" Hissed quietly between her teeth.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"I said that's a worse case scenario. We might be able to find someone...... a little looser on the law or who might deal with these sorts of situations. At very least, you might ought to consider it, just in case. Of course if we did, giving slavers or the law the slip would be the hardest part. But there might be someone in Artmirst or Argent Vale who would be willing to help us out, though from what I have heard Artmirst has been under attack by demons recently, so it might not be too safe. But I'm sure there could be someone there who could sneak us in there, for enough money. Anyways, we should go now." She said leading Gevira out of the building and into the outskirts of the empire.

((Crap post is crap, but I am still needing to think of how to get you there, and figure out the best way to get to either place, and then into the necropolis. But I just needed to get something out.))

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Reason why I know the worst case scenario might happen is because I AM a spirit user!!

She of course didn't say any of this outloud, she only muttered under her breath and followed. She didn't know anything about this place, where things were, who was here, she was going to just follow. And that's exactly what she did.

(Crappy post ish crappy post too.)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As they began to head out, they would hear rumors, murmurs, and whispers from people gathering around the circle, many of them looking to be Badarian themselves, there seemed to be talk of an attack similar to the one Gevira had just left. Calia stopped abruptly in front of Gevira and placed her arm in front of her, "Wait, Gevira! It would seem as Badaria is also being besieged. I wonder what the Hell is happening? But if it is, then that would mean we might have a good chance of just slipping in amongst the chaos going on and make our way to the Necropolis without worrying about disguises or being apprehended. Although that also means we have a bigger risk of running into monsters or the sort. So when we go we best stay on guard." She informed her travel companion before lowering her arm and slowly making their way to the city center for transport to Hidden Village.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OOooohhhhh! Monsters monster monsters! Always monsters! Fine!!

Gathering her wits up, she inhaled a puff of air before breathing out slowly.
"All right. Let's go, I have to get there at whatever cost. But do me a favor, and don't hold back on any of these things. Be careful not to let them touch you, hell have contact with you because it seems that they all have some sort of poison."

They headed out....