Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ちょっと薬草買ってきて。

Anyone with a new or Mega link to this? Thank you in advance

DrNitezz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Happy Goomba, but it seems I have an error when the pictures started playing maybe cause its screwed up with "Symbols" as names.

I downloaded the trial and copied its BGM audio and that solved the problem but now the pictures are the problem. Do you have a solution?

Thanks in advance:)

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Downloaded from his link, and it works fine for me.

Only thing i can think off is the basic "are you on Japanese locale?"

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As for skills, they are as follows
Kiss - Default
Handjob - Lose 2x
Intercrural Sex - Lose 3x
Titjob - Lose 6x
Deep Kiss - Lose 10x
Fellatio - Lose 13x
Irumatio (Body) - Use Titjob 10x
Vacuum Blowjob - Use Fellatio 10x
Anal Sex - Lose 10x against Worm, Insect, Small Worm, Ground Tentacles, Giant Penis Monster, Egg, Cum Containing Monster, or Game Tentacle Boss.
Sex - Lose 10x against Slime, Tentacle Plant, Octopus, Vibrator, Succubus, Torture Device Monster, or Kraken.

Masturbate - Lose 1x
Vibe Masturbation - Talk to the girl in the NE corner of the second town
Anal Masturbation - Talk to the girl in the NW corner of the home village once you return. Must have Vibe Masturbation.
Double Masturbation - Talk to the girl in the NE corner of the town in the Product Version of the Game World.
Excellent guide, but you left off the ultimate skill "Meat toilet". You get it by cumming and being came in 10x each after getting every single other skill including all 3 dildos.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In the game trial that the reindeer gave you Where can you find the last Magic knight? I already found Ai and Rin can't find the 3rd one.