Demon Girl
Reputation score
Preview of the first H scene:

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score
Preview of the first H scene:
I was going to post here lol. Thank you brother!

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score

Hey guys, this is the link for the the first demo of our game
I hope you enjoy!
The final game will include: Corruption (Succubization), Face-siting, footjob, foot worship, ass worship, lactation, breast expansion and ofc energy drain.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
No anal energy drain? The MC needs some hardcore femdom in his life lol

I played the demo yesterday and here are my thoughts in simple points:

1- The prologue is way too long and not engaging. I get it. You want me to know the characters before going on my succubus quest. But don't you think it would have been better to introduce everyone via little flashbacks? Or just cut it short maybe? I do appreciate you giving us save files but games should be fun. I'm not a dev so I dunno how we can make it more fun. Just simple thoughts. My ideal one would be if you look at games like Lust Grimm where the into only takes you 3 min max. Then it's getting fucked by succubus the entire game. Fun for the whole family!

The very first scene in space would have been better as a twist later on instead of right now where it smells like the ANIMA from Assassin's Creed lol.

2- The bunny childhood friend is too hot.

3- No EXP when beating Succubus? I know for sure I gained a lvl but there was no feedback. No visual indicator or anything.

4- The bunny childhood friend is too hot.

5- The guard ability that resists temptation is way too strong right now. I can enable it before battle, during a temptation and with little to no MP cost? Most broken ability I have ever seen. There should be limits/punishment for it.

6- The bunny childhood friend is too hot.

7- The two succubus we fight only got one move that you can resist with a simple ability. Games like Lust Grimm are more engaging in battle as succubus can inflict multiple types of status effects. From simple poisoning to breast addiction which makes the game more fun. Should I risk a breast addiction knowing she will use this attack? Hell yes give me more challenges into my femdom corrupt mind! They also use different types of restraints and you gotta struggle or stay put for some sec if you want. They got more CGs depending on the the type of restraint.

Having one CG tied to a gameover which BTW takes ages to skip text because every sec it stops and flashes my eyes with white screen cum is annoying.

I'm sorry for being harsh and comparing your game to Lust Grimm like your game is worse or anything. It's not. Trust me I loved the story or what we have in your game currently and the world you built and it's such a good start. What you need right now is to make the battles more engaging.

For example, again like Lust Grimm, introduce more restraints types to the succubus. Introduce little CGs like she is holding your penis or something during battle. Introduce more punishment for losing a fight rather than LOL GAMEOVER START AGAIN BOY.

If you lose to a succubi in Lust Grimm, you get sent to your bed right from the start of the game, you face the succubi again and she will have more control and power over you unless you use an item and clear out the memory of her doing so. A gameover/ending scene where you get sent to the menu to me just takes me out of the game. Just send me back before the fight or give me little warning like if you lose the third time she will kill you or use a game over for certain succubi like Monster Girl Paradox (get completely devoured).

tl;dr I want the game to punish my ass with gameplay points and less watching a 10min CG of flashing screen on auto pilot.

I compared your game to Lust Grimm because it's the closest to yours and so far I like your would and art better. Wish the gameplay is similar.

8- The bunny childhood friend is too hot.

9- Money to learn abilities? Kinda weird. Rather lvl up, get some points and decide which path should I take. Lightning or Ice path etc.

10- The bunny childhood friend is too hot.

I will stay a patreon because the potential is huge here.

Good first efforts now the real test begins.

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score

1- The prologue is way too long and not engaging. I get it. You want me to know the characters before going on my succubus quest. But don't you think it would have been better to introduce everyone via little flashbacks? Or just cut it short maybe? I do appreciate you giving us save files but games should be fun. I'm not a dev so I dunno how we can make it more fun. Just simple thoughts. My ideal one would be if you look at games like Lust Grimm where the into only takes you 3 min max. Then it's getting fucked by succubus the entire game. Fun for the whole family!

The very first scene in space would have been better as a twist later on instead of right now where it smells like the ANIMA from Assassin's Creed lol.

3- No EXP when beating Succubus? I know for sure I gained a lvl but there was no feedback. No visual indicator or anything.

5- The guard ability that resists temptation is way too strong right now. I can enable it before battle, during a temptation and with little to no MP cost? Most broken ability I have ever seen. There should be limits/punishment for it.

7- The two succubus we fight only got one move that you can resist with a simple ability. Games like Lust Grimm are more engaging in battle as succubus can inflict multiple types of status effects. From simple poisoning to breast addiction which makes the game more fun. Should I risk a breast addiction knowing she will use this attack? Hell yes give me more challenges into my femdom corrupt mind! They also use different types of restraints and you gotta struggle or stay put for some sec if you want. They got more CGs depending on the the type of restraint.

Having one CG tied to a gameover which BTW takes ages to skip text because every sec it stops and flashes my eyes with white screen cum is annoying.

I'm sorry for being harsh and comparing your game to Lust Grimm like your game is worse or anything. It's not. Trust me I loved the story or what we have in your game currently and the world you built and it's such a good start. What you need right now is to make the battles more engaging.

For example, again like Lust Grimm, introduce more restraints types to the succubus. Introduce little CGs like she is holding your penis or something during battle. Introduce more punishment for losing a fight rather than LOL GAMEOVER START AGAIN BOY.

If you lose to a succubi in Lust Grimm, you get sent to your bed right from the start of the game, you face the succubi again and she will have more control and power over you unless you use an item and clear out the memory of her doing so. A gameover/ending scene where you get sent to the menu to me just takes me out of the game. Just send me back before the fight or give me little warning like if you lose the third time she will kill you or use a game over for certain succubi like Monster Girl Paradox (get completely devoured).

tl;dr I want the game to punish my ass with gameplay points and less watching a 10min CG of flashing screen on auto pilot.

I compared your game to Lust Grimm because it's the closest to yours and so far I like your would and art better. Wish the gameplay is similar.

9- Money to learn abilities? Kinda weird. Rather lvl up, get some points and decide which path should I take. Lightning or Ice path etc.

Thank you for the in depth analyze!

"The prologue is way too long and not engaging."
-I know. But the beginning of each generation will be a bit story heavy. There is no way around it since the world, lore, mythos is huge. "Wtf is a Leaf Clan succubus?" You would ask this if I did present them to you in the very beginning without explanation. I understand the comparison with Lust Grimm, but I created a much more detailed world were some things need to be explained, different then most Hentai games out there that "sex happens". The game itself will allow you to explore the world more freely once you get into the adulthood. Again, THIS IS a story driven RPG with a huge story/setting and multiple possibilities that I have yet to present. There is no shortcut for the beginning of a generation, and those friends/brothers you made in the very beginning will serve a purpose. To show the world in conflict before you get there. You will visit all city states after the Kastalim Tribes. But from now on the game will not lock you so much time in "story mode"

"The bunny childhood friend is too hot."
-Thank you!!!

"No EXP when beating Succubus? I know for sure I gained a lvl but there was no feedback. No visual indicator or anything."
-You level up every time you defeat a succubus for the first time, to avoid grinding. Also, to keep the game balanced... which I'm still struggling with it, balancing combat is a PAIN. Even large companies have problem with it. lol But I'll try, don't worry.

"The guard ability that resists temptation is way too strong right now."
-Things will get progressively worse. It might sound easy now, but I don't know if you have noticed, Leafhair succubus can bind you after her HP drops to 50%.

"Introduce more punishment for losing a fight rather than LOL GAMEOVER START AGAIN BOY."
-The succubus of Lust Grimm are not men-eater like the ones I'm aiming to do. How can you recover from mummification? You don't. If you put inside a succubus, your very life is being drained away. Sex with a succubus is not just for fun, there will always be the constant fear of death close by.

"A gameover/ending scene where you get sent to the menu to me just takes me out of the game."
-I understand, but a "I'm ok! I just got mummified but got better and woke up home completely fine!" is not what I'm aiming for. You died there.

"I want the game to punish my ass with gameplay points and less watching a 10min CG of flashing screen on auto pilot."
I understand that and will try better next time with the scenes. Specially the ones in battle, also adding more powers to the succubus and making it progressively harder. About the leafhair scene it was kinda of a mistake for me to make her scene that long. I learned from that.

"Money to learn abilities? Kinda weird. Rather lvl up, get some points and decide which path should I take. Lightning or Ice path etc."
Unfortunately, the job points plugin doesn't work with this updated version of RPG MAKER, so I had to put money/gold.

"I will stay a patreon because the potential is huge here."
Thank you! I'll do my best!!!

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score

Forgot to say that there is lore even to sexual positions:
-About succubus positions and why they use them:
--Succubi uses tail when they want to drain you while playing with their prey. Footjob, facesitting, etc.
--Succubi uses mouth when they are addicted to the smell and taste of sperm. They want to literally drink your life away
--Succubi uses anus to humiliate their preys. "You are pouring your life exactly where it belongs!" "Anal Execution" is a favorite for vicious succubus that want to take vengeance on you.
--Succubi uses their pussy as a reward. Since succubus don't feel pleasure by the act of sex alone (they feel pleasure by draining life, and is way stronger than a male orgasm), they usually use their vagina to a worthy opponent, after a good fight, or to simple seduce a man who prefers pussy over all else.

sigmazx

Reputation score
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I like everything but this one bit:

"Introduce more punishment for losing a fight rather than LOL GAMEOVER START AGAIN BOY."

-The succubus of Lust Grimm are not men-eater like the ones I'm aiming to do. How can you recover from mummification? You don't. If you put inside a succubus, your very life is being drained away. Sex with a succubus is not just for fun, there will always be the constant fear of death close by.
That's the thing. When you lose to a succubi in Lust Grimm or Lust Friend, you get away the first time. The second time is where she punishes you and you die but

Losing first time = you get infected of a memory of her dominating you and your status in battle are worse. I love this idea and wish everyone would borrow it.

Losing second time is game over but instead of throwing me back to the menu, you are sent back to the starting point so you keep on playing. It's a minor QOL change that keeps you playing instead of wasting time around menus. You feel me? In terms of story, yes I'm dead. But I wanna play the game in the end so let me play more.

I hope I better explained my POV.

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I like everything but this one bit:

That's the thing. When you lose to a succubi in Lust Grimm or Lust Friend, you get away the first time. The second time is where she punishes you and you die but

Losing first time = you get infected of a memory of her dominating you and your status in battle are worse. I love this idea and wish everyone would borrow it.

Losing second time is game over but instead of throwing me back to the menu, you are sent back to the starting point so you keep on playing. It's a minor QOL change that keeps you playing instead of wasting time around menus. You feel me? In terms of story, yes I'm dead. But I wanna play the game in the end so let me play more.

I hope I better explained my POV.
You did, my friend! And I understand completely. I'll be transparent with you. The succubus in my world/game are not cute/kawaii things like I see in 99% of the japanese media. In my world they are monsters like the demons in the bible or any other religion. I'm aiming to create TRUE Devil/Demons that terrorize the world for centuries and became myths of terror and fear.

No succubus will look at you, almost dead, and say "nah! I'll let him recover and go". What a succubus will say is "Damn, I wish I could suck his soul as well!"
They are demons with uncontrollable lust, they will suck you dry until you are a mummified corpse.

That's my POV ;)

Alzhar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Death probably needs to be transitioned easier by having two buttons load game or quit in the game over scene. I don't mind game overs if thats the tone the game is going for.

I'm not a fan of the ability to use iron will outside of battle, it just feels obnoxious to constantly refresh it for every battle. Is there any game mechanics like "traps" or some npc where if you don't have iron skin on, you get penalized? Iron Will fading from a middle of a turn is also an issue.

How would recollection be done, I don't really want a save for every new enemy to see the temptations scene.

Will there be breast play (smother, feeding, paizuri) seems like a waste if there isn't

How would combat played out for future enemies its just boring if all they do is spam temptations but gets blocked and you chunk them. I feel like it might be a bit more dynamic if they start throwing spells to weaken but that might need a revamp of combat and prob to rpg-like. I did see your post in f95 where you said the last enemy bound you if she was 50% but I never saw that because I think she was too weak to survive in order to use that. (maybe im just unlucky)

Bugs:
the chest in the throne room is unattainable.
I don't remember which chest but one of the chest in the palace becomes a wooden chest.

QOL:

I got lost trying to find my room, I don't know if that was an issue but I don't think it was very clear which house was my room.

( I don't think battle fuck games are the appropriate term for this game. When I think about that term I think two combatants, which one cums first loses which I don't think our hero will energy drain them succubus )

Last edited:

sigmazx

Reputation score
You did, my friend! And I understand completely. I'll be transparent with you. The succubus in my world/game are not cute/kawaii things like I see in 99% of the japanese media. In my world they are monsters like the demons in the bible or any other religion. I'm aiming to create TRUE Devil/Demons that terrorize the world for centuries and became myths of terror and fear.

No succubus will look at you, almost dead, and say "nah! I'll let him recover and go". What a succubus will say is "Damn, I wish I could suck his soul as well!"
They are demons with uncontrollable lust, they will suck you dry until you are a mummified corpse.

That's my POV ;)
That's understandable.

One of the things that I enjoy doing in Lust Grimm is fighting certain succubi like the Police Officer or the Witch. Let her drain lvls and run away or defeat her.

Perhaps something similar to this? If all Succubi will just eat me alive maybe introduce a drain level or attack/defense/stats levels to some succubi to make them more engaging. Because if losing means game over with 1 CG with every fight, I might as well never bother losing or entertaining the thought.

This is also what happened to me while playing Monster Girl Paradox. I loved the world and lore there but losing to any monster just meant watching one CG. The only way to get more value is by recruiting her and maybe she will get more CG in one of her rewards. It became a bore/grind fest by the end so I kinda never bothered except for some monsters that I really loved their designs.

Also will there be succubi that are not battle only? Like a peaceful succubi that will tempt you with each encounter till the end game where the final temptation means instant game over. For example the cowgirl/dancer in Lust Grimm or the dancer from Monster Girl paradox 2 (NPC that you talk/pay money to get molested) etc.

sigmazx

Reputation score
QOL:

I got lost trying to find my room, I don't know if that was an issue but I don't think it was very clear which house was my room.
Yes this is also something I struggled with. Most of the arrows used in the game have similar colors to the background/map. Maybe a red icon color only?

Alzhar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
prob also for fire. I completely forgot you can light campfires in the area where you killed the second succubus because the prologue was a bit long.

Subnero89bot

Reputation score
I am not a big fan of games holding my hand throughout everything, so i was fine with it all being the way it was. I mean there is a blue drop of water? that is right in front of the house that is yours that tells you which house you need to go in.

If anything i would like to see the difficulty of the battles increase, making it harder to win.

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score
That's understandable.

One of the things that I enjoy doing in Lust Grimm is fighting certain succubi like the Police Officer or the Witch. Let her drain lvls and run away or defeat her.

Perhaps something similar to this? If all Succubi will just eat me alive maybe introduce a drain level or attack/defense/stats levels to some succubi to make them more engaging. Because if losing means game over with 1 CG with every fight, I might as well never bother losing or entertaining the thought.

This is also what happened to me while playing Monster Girl Paradox. I loved the world and lore there but losing to any monster just meant watching one CG. The only way to get more value is by recruiting her and maybe she will get more CG in one of her rewards. It became a bore/grind fest by the end so I kinda never bothered except for some monsters that I really loved their designs.

Also will there be succubi that are not battle only? Like a peaceful succubi that will tempt you with each encounter till the end game where the final temptation means instant game over. For example the cowgirl/dancer in Lust Grimm or the dancer from Monster Girl paradox 2 (NPC that you talk/pay money to get molested) etc.
I'll create many events:
-Temptations (outside battle) Like a mage asks you to study the succubus energy drain, he asks you to receive her energy drain but use the apparatus he gave you to call him back.
-Traps (you must be careful)

But all results in death for the protagonist. I'll try to make their scenes better in battle however. I need to think how implement that. Because I though that instead of the succubus using random lines, a more complex, but fixed, scene would work better. But I'll try. ;)

sigmazx

Reputation score
:love:

BTW this might be a small thing but I loved the depth to Kaine's character. I felt conflicted sad by the end. :(

P.S. what's up with the angel who looks like that demon from Overlord? lol

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Good demo, looking forward to what's to come. One word of advice though, be wary of people suggesting fetishes in regards to tiers on your Patreon. That shit drags out the worst kind of people, the kind of people so thirsty for content only they enjoy that they'll see to it their one fetish dominates anything they get their horrid hands on. Keep your hands on the wheel as often and for as long as you can.

That said, I'll probably pledge next month. Seems promising.

OP
Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Reputation score
Good demo, looking forward to what's to come. One word of advice though, be wary of people suggesting fetishes in regards to tiers on your Patreon. That shit drags out the worst kind of people, the kind of people so thirsty for content only they enjoy that they'll see to it their one fetish dominates anything they get their horrid hands on. Keep your hands on the wheel as often and for as long as you can.

That said, I'll probably pledge next month. Seems promising.
Thank you!!!

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After playing through the demo, have an honest review for you:

The game's visuals and overall feel is great. It's obvious that a lot of time and thought went into this creation and it really shows. Everything from the CG to the detailed sprites show quality and attention to detail, and is deserving of genuine notice and complement. You've worked hard on your story to present more than just a basic game to jump into and do stuff with, and as a result it has a more foreboding and dangerous feel, which is rare and welcome.

That said, having roughly an hour long unskipable intro scenario is HORRIBLY off-putting and sours the experience right off the bat. I found myself ignoring the text after a while and just holding X. I know that you're going for story driven, but you're packing way too much story into one box. Also, the entire Iron Will battle mechanic is mind-numbing. Having to cast a buff every 3 turns just to be able to play your game is not gameplay, and al that it manages to do is make battles a slog. I understand that you're trying to have a unique mechanic that lets players see what they're playing the game for, but this is not how you manage it.

A lot of potential, but current design choices hold it back way too much to be worth supporting financially in my opinion.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So im still in the intro part, and HOLY FUCK, what were you actually thinking? And not being able to save when you want to is just the icing on the cake. But a few pointers to keep in mind:
-Its good to have a deep story and characters to EXPLORER. But per definition, your players do not care about the story. They can later, and they should be able to explorer if/when they want to, but dont jam it down their throats like this.
-Theres never a good excuse for not letting the player save when they want to. NEVER.
-Hope the H is good, because so far from the intro alone, its awful.

Gonna have to take a break the next time the game lets me save, so i can go and do other things. Gonna come back with more ONCE I actually jog through this mess and get to the game part.

Edit:
Finally got through the demo. While your artstyle is quite nice and the succubi are all lovely designed, even the sex scenes/death scenes become a drag to get through. Given they essentially only consists of a few flashes of light, and nothing really all that much changes during, except repeated frames of sperm and energy draining noises, is there a reason to have them be this long? Youre gonna make me game over anyway, back at the last checkpoint, after reloading my save. Having thoose scenes drag out are just rubbing salt in an already pretty nasty wound...

Last edited: