What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

Re: Iris Action

REALLY SORRY FOR THE NECRO

but somehow in a gallery of IRIS SUMMER, there suppose to be a scene with tentacles... which. I HAVE NO IDEA what options do i have to select, is that a new version or a hidden scene from it?

exhentai - for the tentacle scene

No, everyone has the scene in their copy of Iris Summer. Select the third choice, then the first choice.

Any chance of someone either posting a link for the 2.0 patch or the iris summer game? please and thank you ^_^

EDIT: Never mind, got the iris summer to work after a few tries, but still hopeful for the 2.0 update ;D

No, everyone has the scene in their copy of Iris Summer. Select the third choice, then the first choice.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

The only way you could improve this game even further is to make it uncensored.

So people have extracted the animated CGs from this game, right?

Does anyone know how they would have done that? I just realized that this game uses a particular archive that, if I can figure out how to open, will benefit a project I've been working on.

As a bonus, it could potentially open the door for a very easy translation of this game itself.

Does anyone know how they would have done that?

My guess is that the person used any old unpacker to extract the CG's. If I recall correctly, Iris Action uses a japanese DirectX library called Selene. However, most links I've tried for the websites return 404's. Here's the most recent webcache of a site if you still want to look through it.

So, the only links i can find are broken... Can anyone upload it?

Here you go, 4 Shared Links split into 5 parts. ["Iris Action 2.0"]

By the way it's necessary that you use 7-Zip instead.

Although I pretty mess up on the settings, which some of Game Over scene can't able be seen.

Last edited:

Here you go, 4 Shared Links split into 5 parts.

By the way it's necessary that you 7-Zip instead.

Although I pretty mess up on the settings, which some of Game Over scene can't able be seen.

Use to create direct links without registering to 4shared.

Can anybody reup Iris santa?

It seems every links about it given in this tread are dead,and i cant find it anywhere else...

Iris Summer?

I am desperately looking for Iris Santa, too :(
Got finally my hands on Iris Summer but I can't seem to get Iris Santa..
Can anyone reup it pls? ^^

Maybe it's already been answered but I can't seem to find anything in the last 5 pages and search isn't pulling anything up. What exactly was changed/added with 2.0? I'm not seeing anything new in the CG lineup. Either that or I already had 2.0 and am a complete idiot.

Maybe it's already been answered but I can't seem to find anything in the last 5 pages and search isn't pulling anything up. What exactly was changed/added with 2.0? I'm not seeing anything new in the CG lineup. Either that or I already had 2.0 and am a complete idiot.

2.0 contains few changes, including:
-New Game Over scene
-New Effects
-Adjust HP for certain enemies (most likely 3rd boss)
- Bugs fixed.

try this

maybe you alreeady had 2.0

Last edited:

from ryonani

2.0 contains few changes, including:
-New Game Over scene
-New Effects
-Adjust HP for certain enemies (most likely 3rd boss)
- Bugs fixed.

The only one that seems like it might be new is a blowjob scene in the bottom left of the last page. I can't remember if that was in there already or not. Everything else seems old.

Somebody want to play iris santa and summer! I upload them on mega!:D

Last edited:

The only one that seems like it might be new is a blowjob scene in the bottom left of the last page. I can't remember if that was in there already or not. Everything else seems old.

You know those ceiling tentacle/eater things in the sewer level? I believe that's the new CG, Iris being scared and then cum leaking out of her are now one CG in 2.0

Somebody want to play iris santa and summer! I upload them on mega!:D

and

Why thank you :D

Is anyone having problems with santa dl?

Back