What's new

Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - v0.8.2 Released June! (Updated OP)

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Officer Chloe - Operation Infiltration - (Upgraded)

GOR would not fit that situation at all. Two street kids raping a police officer? What is this, the Wild West?
How would it not fit, the scene describes asif they where talking to one another about molesting her, so a GOR would fit in that scene cause of that...

Iunno, maybe I read into something there that wasnt meant to be there, but that is how I personaly saw it at least.... :cool:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How would it not fit, the scene describes asif they where talking to one another about molesting her, so a GOR would fit in that scene cause of that...

Iunno, maybe I read into something there that wasnt meant to be there, but that is how I personaly saw it at least.... :cool:
Eh, maybe for that reason. I wasn't sure what I was expecting there (maybe I just think every game over should be GOR haha), but perhaps a GOR would've been better than
"oh I lost so I'll whip out my gun which I probably should've used in the first place".
I get why it's not a GOR, since it's meant to be more of a tutorial, but perhaps in the final version it might be changed. It's also a personal fantasy. F*ck the police! Literally. :D

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm, didn't seem like that to me. The first guy says something about them actually doing it (the crime) and not being able to come out clean. And the other guy says "fuck that, let's run". At least that's how I'm reading it.

Eh, maybe for that reason. I wasn't sure what I was expecting there (maybe I just think every game over should be GOR haha), but perhaps a GOR would've been better than
"oh I lost so I'll whip out my gun which I probably should've used in the first place".
I get why it's not a GOR, since it's meant to be more of a tutorial, but perhaps in the final version it might be changed. It's also a personal fantasy. F*ck the police! Literally. :D
Let's shake hands on them running away after winning the fight and then her being punished by her boss for failing. Is fucking the police by another cop a viable option for you? :p

Last edited:
OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

GOR will be in the game, but much further on in the future. As for the beginning when she's hurt she will go to the doctors. I missed the outcome of her loss in the battle in the Warehouse by accident. This is where she mentions "if she can't get to her gun, who knows what will happen".

GOR will happen when she meets the real nasty people, not a couple of kids in an alley, or two petty guards guarding a small time drugs lab :).

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I assumed later on that shed get punished for pulling a gun on teens, like the boss going for fuck sake theyre just kids

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I assumed later on that shed get punished for pulling a gun on teens, like the boss going for fuck sake theyre just kids
i think that was in the old version.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think that was in the old version.
this was my first time playing it, and im conditioned to save before all fights on the chance of gor

Bellboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question: what is 'GOR'?

soulles

Reputation score

GOR will be in the game, but much further on in the future. As for the beginning when she's hurt she will go to the doctors. I missed the outcome of her loss in the battle in the Warehouse by accident. This is where she mentions "if she can't get to her gun, who knows what will happen".

GOR will happen when she meets the real nasty people, not a couple of kids in an alley, or two petty guards guarding a small time drugs lab :).
That makes sense then, guess I for one assumed something like that might happen sooner already, but I think it would be better indeed to hold off with it to the realy nasty ones.

The guards needs a little fix there then I guess, but overall not a big issue, just wel, idk.. I for one realy do like me some GOR in games... mostly any 'Adult' game that just goes to Game over after a los I stop playing right away... :p

But its your project in the end everything is up to you, all we can do is give feedback on our thoughts and hope that you might feel the same way about certain things.

Do let know if you have a new 'public' release that continues a bit further in the story.. (am anxious to see the new costume :))

~~~~~

@ Azurezero, same here, played to many H-games, RPGs and others.. and a few times I didnt save at a scene before a fight and had to backtrack/redo it cause there was a Game over rape and I actualy won the battle... :p

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, GOR fer me usually means you hafta go back and grind yer ass off to lvl more, unless yer only fer the scene for the CG =/. so, i hope you dont add much of it to the game.

soulles

Reputation score

well, GOR fer me usually means you hafta go back and grind yer ass off to lvl more, unless yer only fer the scene for the CG =/. so, i hope you dont add much of it to the game.
That doesnt have to necessarily be the reason though, in a story driven game there are many instances that GOR would make sense.

For instance trying to escape an imprisonment from Orcs that had captured you to 'rape' you later lets say, if they catch you and then beat you in that instance would make sense that they would rape you, seeing as they where planning to do so already...

In a game like this it might not be as much of a thing to add in, but criminals in the real world can be realy cruel as wel, not that I know off that world to much myself (am not a criminal irl), but you might imagine they might rape a hot girl.... am just saying... :cool:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That doesnt have to necessarily be the reason though, in a story driven game there are many instances that GOR would make sense.
i agree its useful in some scenarios, but when a game only has GOR, it can get discouragin not to mention frustratn. but lets just waitn see where Key takes us :D

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"What the fu*k, why the new thread :confused:!?"

There will be absolutely NO Shota.
Much sadness, will check it out but unless it is very good I might pass on it for this reason alone :D

Good luck on the game anyways.

Edit : Will there be an option to turn off the male on male action? I would appreciate that one.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit : Will there be an option to turn off the male on male action? I would appreciate that one.
did i miss sumpm? i hope there wont be any in the game :(.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Much sadness, will check it out but unless it is very good I might pass on it for this reason alone :D

Good luck on the game anyways.

Hehe, I'm with ya on both. loli's a no for me, but shota (well, young male-female) is a yes. But of course, that's a no-no here.

And of course, I'd bet quite a few of us straight guys would love an option to turn off M-M action if there's actually any of that in here.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Double Penetration (with Toys and Males)
Deep-Throat (Male and Female)
Exposure
Fisting
Gangbangs
Humiliation
Mind-Break
Possible Inflation
Cum-Eating/Drinking
etc,

I am assuming there might be some since it says Deepthroat Male.

Hehe, I'm with ya on both. loli's a no for me, but shota (well, young male-female) is a yes. But of course, that's a no-no here.

And of course, I'd bet quite a few of us straight guys would love an option to turn off M-M action if there's actually any of that in here.
Yes sir, boy-obaasan, boy-oneesan fan here, that is the only shota iteration I like. I dont particularly care for loli to be honest, though I am not a hater.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Double Penetration (with Toys and Males)
Deep-Throat (Male and Female)

I am assuming there might be some since it says Deepthroat Male.
Hmmm...that might just be futa/strap-on female rather than gay. Either way doesn't do it for me, but ehhh...I think I've been talking too much about my subjective likes, rather than the actual game, hah.

OP
Key'

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmmm...that might just be futa/strap-on female rather than gay. Either way doesn't do it for me, but ehhh...I think I've been talking too much about my subjective likes, rather than the actual game, hah.
Yeah, I don't know why people have been talking about possible men on men action, that's not happening... ever

I meant it in the way where there will be domination from females which could include this via a 'Strap-On'. Just to clear that up.

soulles

Reputation score

Yeah, I don't know why people have been talking about possible men on men action, that's not happening... ever

I meant it in the way where there will be domination from females which could include this via a 'Strap-On'. Just to clear that up.
Phewww.... good to know...

Almost had me worried there... nah kidding....

Its realy funny how people tend to assume something sometimes, but keep going, do what you like to do yourself, though most of the things mentioned are among my likings as wel.

In the end its up to yourself if you feel you should add it, if you personaly dont like shota or anything else others do, then its understandable you wouldnt add it... would seem odd to add something you dont like yourself. That is my 2cent at least :cool:

Hope you got an update planed soon though... but wil wait patiently ^^