What's new

ACT RPG [Nutaku] Sacred Sword Princesses - Join me on the XXX Crusade!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcat

Reputation score
banner_pickup_0703_E.png banner_stepup_0703_01(Step1)_E.png
It’s not really eye-catching, I know. Yet if you put 2 min in the game the novice reward of it makes you realize this is not just an ordinary gal game.

Hcg_c04501_1_Fin.png Hcg_c014101_1_p.png Hcg_c014101_2_p.png

it gives you a whole bunch of XXX scenes at the very first chapter!!!

The combat is so smooth and well designed, I’ve invited many to my guild ! That's the important things I really care about it ~ Meow .

The Dress system is my favorite part , and it's CG is so beautiful it keeps me I can't stop collecting them. I do love games with cloth changing, but in this one, you get to do dirty exercises with the gals after that!

I hope some of you guys may join me~

主題圖片1024_500.jpg
This is their game
*Link removed*
(click me click me ! )

Join their Discord here if you want some company
*Link removed*
(click me click me ! )

I hope maybe we can play together ~ Meow .
Thank you guys! Barcat love you all > <

Last edited by a moderator:
Links removed from OP. Post less suspicious links. This thread will also be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. It likely belongs in the Online Games section, but that doesn't mean it's exempt from the rules. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Links removed from OP. Post less suspicious links. This thread will also be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. It likely belongs in the Online Games section, but that doesn't mean it's exempt from the rules. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

OK ! Thank you for your reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back