What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

TBH i dont think that is a feature.

Yeah, it seems like a bug. Before it was daily login bonus -> 2 hours -> first reset -> 2 hours -> second reset

Now it seems to be daily login bonus + first reset -> 4 hours -> second reset.

The second reset seems to also be the reset for teasing too.

Also just wondering, but what happens when you finish stage 2? I'm on the last girl for stage two and don't want to finish it if the only option to spend stamina is GHQ.

A "bonus" spinner in which the spins finish quickly (about a second and a half per spin, including multi-turn pseudo-whatevers) at 10HP per spin. All cards that have ever shown up in story mode have a chance of being in the draw during Chance Time, which also seems to occur much more often.

Finally i got all 8 SR on the stages. and will complete the last stage in 27 minutes.

:D nice game. sadly i have already gotten eerything right now :3

game finished!

*sits down and serves a cup of wine*

now to wait for the event.

BTW! how are you guys with the collection?

im currently sitting at 63 of 75 cards.

Last edited:

No double reset anymore ;_;

BTW! how are you guys with the collection?

im currently sitting at 63 of 75 cards.

67/75 for me. I'm still missing 3 SRs and Kurito Limited N card.

Last edited:

63 here. Still sitting at 6-3 for now.

Also, looks like it only reset once today. Hope that's the new norm. It did reset 0 times one day this week too though so guess we'll see tomorrow.

Why are there only 5 cards in the bonus area?

67/75 here. Missing 2 Rs and 1 SR from normal gatcha, the rest are only obtainable from something else. Presumably login bonus and the tanuki rotation.

Still trying to get SR from last stage... also screw tanuki cards, wasted so.... SO MUCH great items and got squat for it.

[edit] 2 more slots open, id: 660404, current SED 82k (will get it to 100 when i use all my items and money when event start)

Last edited:

Still trying to get SR from last stage... also screw tanuki cards, wasted so.... SO MUCH great items and got squat for it.

[edit] 2 more slots open, id: 660404, current SED 82k (will get it to 100 when i use all my items and money when event start)

Pretty sure Kurito's a squirrel, not a tanuki. Her tail is not stripped like a tanuki's would be, and its also got the bushy tail curl.

Hmm so according to twitter the event is on Thursday. Kind of wonder what time it starts.

@Nordland
Does Pero Pero have maintenance before the patch/event like Aigis?

Hmm so according to twitter the event is on Thursday. Kind of wonder what time it starts.

@Nordland
Does Pero Pero have maintenance before the patch/event like Aigis?

Yes, there will be maintenance before the event, it will most likely be overnight.

Yes, there will be maintenance before the event, it will most likely be overnight.

Btw can we get a calendar date for events next to day names in the future? I know it sounds insane but i still have problem with english day names :p

ID: 272794
Got 2 spots left in friends, and i got about 75248 SD.

I'm kinda stuck lately, I blame work that I miss out on at least 8 hours. xD

Got myself an open spot, ID: 151697.
92k SED.

Have one slot also. Id: 723777

50k sed, but i have plenty of resources to get that up when needed.

wow i kinda feel a bit dumb that it took me this long to realize that all these pero IDs are actually the direct nutaku account ID # so i can just add people from my following list instead of attempting to stalk them a different way to get their numbers
(though it doesn't really help the main problem of those people i want to add already having full friend lists and don't bother to remove inactives)

Last edited:

Who says they're not removing inactives? o_O

I have 12 free slots, if 56k SED is worth anything. I'll try to be an active ally during the upcoming event, since I'm hoping to give this game a real shot.
ID: 463145

What should I be spending my pero on? So far I've just been collecting it.

Back