What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Battle points counting for the ranking, each Attack win 3 points, Def win 1 point.
I guess that makes sense. Why they can't just show that number somewhere for the short term rankings is beyond me though. :/

ThisIsntAName

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's a huge difference~!
Oh, I agree. But the people who spent the 450 before hand must be pissed.

Indeed. This is the second time I have given up on the R in an event. After burning 10 tickets... enough is enough.
I screwed myself today, I was using my daily 100 pero ticket and forgot to use a reveal. Of course the rare was on that draw.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess that makes sense. Why they can't just show that number somewhere for the short term rankings is beyond me though. :/
I mentioned how scoring for Coli works during EG.

Your points are shown in the little "battle history" box in the right hand side on the Coli screen and in the "overall standings" rankings. Not sure why they show "victories" instead of points in the phase standings, though.

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Changed to a babe deck from sexy in phase 2 and suddenly I have 5 def wins overnight! This is compared to like 9 def wins in the entire phase 1.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

honestly, I gotta say the current system (for princesses) seems pointless.

Chaika mentioned they once tried dividing the points over number of supporters in jp? That actually seems more fair to me.. why didn't that work?

Akko13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You do have to wonder i mean the current system is just a joke.i bet the reason it didnt work is lack of spending vs curent system

barbeque

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Friend slot open. Mention ULMF somewhere please. I may also clear one or two inactive if interest is high.

Edit: filled thanks

Last edited:

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

honestly, I gotta say the current system (for princesses) seems pointless.

Chaika mentioned they once tried dividing the points over number of supporters in jp? That actually seems more fair to me.. why didn't that work?
That system worked I guess, but the difference was insane. If you chose the wrong girl, you pretty much never had a chance to win. Say one card had 10,000 followers, and the other had 50,000. For one, the sheer numbers could actually hurt you since it was off of win percent. (Lots of lowbies always losing dragged the whole team down by reducing the win ratio.)

Another version was I believe just off the point system, and then divided by the followers, so again, the popular girl would be in trouble because low activity players made it so everyone else had to pick up the slack for them.

Considering the fact you have no control over who else picks what card and unless you waste a day or so to see the trend on the cards, it just didn't seem to be as friendly. The current setup encourages more 'teamwork' on all sides to try and fight/push for your princess at certain points, and keeps everyone in the game rather than one card getting way ahead, and the backers of the other two just giving up. It may not be perfect, but it makes sense on the business side to at least keep everyone active. It also keeps it interesting in the last hour when everyone goes crazy in all the events trying to keep/maintain their rank.

*Don't quote me on these setups, as I'm trying to remember the details of one or two events of each setup that happened 1-2 years ago. I'm sure we probably explained it somewhere in the Ulmf thread at the time, but good luck finding it.

@Sza I don't ever remember the JP version ranking off of the point system; it was always just straight wins. I think it was just attack wins too. (Defense wins had their own ranking tab that no one could ever really compete over.) When they used 'points' it wasn't a 3 or 1, but rather the lane win number, and if you defended and lost say 2 to 3, the 2 defensive lane wins would at least still count toward your princess/idol.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The reason our version has a point system instead of straight-up wins is because during our first Coli, several players abused the system by creating several alt accounts and feeding their main wins. In response, they created the points system and made it so that a player can only attack any one person at most 5 times a day (after the 5th time, they disappear from your list until reset).

I dunno.. maybe if they made a system where it divided by number of supporters but only counted those with at least a minimum level of activity.

The current system just seems -completely- pointless.. two weeks of the event doesn't matter.. just the last hour.. hell, just the last 10 minutes before event closes.

Misanthropic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Friend slot open. Mention ULMF somewhere please. I may also clear one or two inactive if interest is high.

Edit: filled thanks
I wouldn't mind making a space for you if you can accommodate me. Seems like Astearic isn't playing anymore.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nevermind.. seemed to just be a momentary aberration

Last edited:

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The reason our version has a point system instead of straight-up wins is because during our first Coli, several players abused the system by creating several alt accounts and feeding their main wins. In response, they created the points system and made it so that a player can only attack any one person at most 5 times a day (after the 5th time, they disappear from your list until reset).
And I bet they didn't ban any of them either. DMM would have shut down the accounts on the spot. I won't say it probably doesn't happen, and that probably should have been the case from the get-go. It just makes it harder to keep track of where you'll wind up ranked.
I dunno.. maybe if they made a system where it divided by number of supporters but only counted those with at least a minimum level of activity.
That would probably be ok. The question is how do you judge minimum activity? How often they log on? (Some dump everything the first few days and quit) or how much they contribute/fight? (some may log in every day to attack only 6 times a day)

The current system just seems -completely- pointless.. two weeks of the event doesn't matter.. just the last hour.. hell, just the last 10 minutes before event closes.
If I remember, the JP version made this the short event (usually only 1 week) and we had a week or half week between each event. When it first started, it was longer, but I think it had a limited amount of rewards. When it turned into a repeatable consumable grab-fest, they shortened it for obvious reasons. (Keep in mind they didn't have slayers for people to spend on either.)

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd be fine with this system if it just went back to how it was originally without the point bonuses. Naturally that promotes unfair numbers as like last time with the doctor the 3 major threads about Pero sided with the doctor (because she was clearly the top waifu) so the numbers were heavily skewed in her favor.

It's not like it really matters who you side with anyways as the SED from a single card is 100% negligible in the long run. You should be siding with the card you like the most rather then aiming to get the SR. I just don't see the reason to have this special olympics esque "contest" where no one can really lose.

Also I have two spots open, did some inactive cleaning. If the spots are being clogged tease me.

Last edited:

Akko13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Darn u sza not even 1 win this time now im out to somehow beat u.:D

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh wow I never noticed HoD had Divine on her. Though now I am bothered by the fact that Space Knight Pink and HoD are both Divine 01.
So anyway, I actually looked it up finally, because I have nothing else to do while waiting on CEO skills, and it seems HoD is the corrupted Makina.

Misanthropic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Got a friendslot open. Tease me with ulmf.