What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

I was qq, I have a spot open.

still have a spot open was clogged by a random (I think), rather give it to someone here then a random. Either give me a tease telling me or put your ID here.

Filled

Last edited:

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Speaking of which, I'm about to do some spring cleaning on my friends list. Send me a request if you don't mind a filthy casual.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Four slots open. Feel free to add: 723777.

Filled now.

Last edited:

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another level, another spot open.

As always tease me in game or give your ID here.

Nvm filled, I didn't see Howies tease. Oops.

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the GHQ or bonus area better to use stamina on? Get a lot less nothing rolls in GHQ but costs twice as much so can't decide.

Also have friend spots open if anyone would like to add me.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the GHQ or bonus area better to use stamina on? Get a lot less nothing rolls in GHQ but costs twice as much so can't decide.

Ths bonus area is best if you are doing it purely for XP. GHQ cost 20 stamina for 15 xp while the bonus area is 10 stam for 10 xp.

Also added you, I had an inactive for 30 days I somehow missed until now.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ths bonus area is best if you are doing it purely for XP. GHQ cost 20 stamina for 15 xp while the bonus area is 10 stam for 10 xp.

Also added you, I had an inactive for 30 days I somehow missed until now.
Alright thanks, will do GHQ for now see if I can get more chance rolls.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've found GHQ gives better odds for chance rolls while the bonus area seems to give everything else. I hardly do quest anymore seeing as very few of them are even worth the effort. The stamina and the tease ones are all I've done in like two months.

Maybe if we got more slots for missions so we could have the chance, xp, pero and gift one active at the same time it would be worth going for em.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've found GHQ gives better odds for chance rolls while the bonus area seems to give everything else. I hardly do quest anymore seeing as very few of them are even worth the effort. The stamina and the tease ones are all I've done in like two months.

Maybe if we got more slots for missions so we could have the chance, xp, pero and gift one active at the same time it would be worth going for em.
I always make it a point to finish at least the 10 chance (for the rGacha) and 5 pero and exp missions (R wild).

Pretty much my order goes:
3N -> 2R (both done using nGacha.. gotta burn through those 1700 tix somehow) -> 30/50/100 stam -> 3/5/10 chance - 3 exp -> 3 pero -> 5 exp -> 5 pero -> 10 exp -> 10 pero -> 1 SR (through normal bonus rolls.. I don't go out of my way to finish this one usually) -> 3/5/10 gift -> 3 SR -> teases (I honestly don't care about this one.. pero is nothing to me, and I only do the gift one because it'd be a shame to waste those rolls)

Also, Club Sza will have a slot in an hour.

Last edited:

Misanthropic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've sent you a request.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I always make it a point to finish at least the 10 chance (for the rGacha) and 5 pero and exp missions (R wild).

3N -> 2R (both done using nGacha.. gotta burn through those 1700 tix somehow) -> 30/50/100 stam -> 3/5/10 chance - 3 exp -> 3 pero -> 5 exp -> 5 pero -> 10 exp -> 10 pero -> 1 SR (through normal bonus rolls.. I don't go out of my way to finish this one usually) -> 3/5/10 gift -> 3 SR -> teases (I honestly don't care about this one.. pero is nothing to me, and I only do the gift one because it'd be a shame to waste those rolls)

See that is too much effort for me. I do my stamina one because it finishes itself and the tease one because while I always complain about money when things like the 100 pero wilds happen I always waste it all, and that money adds up.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

szarala said:

That sounds like a lot, think I will try for the R wilds cards as I never have many of them and try and get the 10 chance while I am at it.

I've sent you a request.
Added. Accepted quite a few people now, still got 3 spots left if anyone else is interested.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Leveled and deported a couple from Sza Island and have 3 slots, but.. it.. looks like I already have everyone from here.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Leveled and deported a couple from Sza Island and have 3 slots, but.. it.. looks like I already have everyone from here.
Not me... :( Add if you want: 723777

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi everybody, I'm fairly new to the forum, I'm level 29 and F2P at this point,

ID:31499 ^_^

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi everybody, I'm fairly new to the forum, I'm level 29 and F2P at this point,

ID:31499 ^_^
Next time I open up room I'll add you. Sza was just complaining about not having any friends, add him and others here.