Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Seriously, XD

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Never said black ;_;
My bad, usually though chocolate girls means black girls... not "burned under solarium lamp with potential for skin cancer and wrinkles before 30th birthday because of destroyed skin" girls :p

As a side note i DO like gyarus

Seriously, XD
No idea what's the story but this is best card ever :D
I would totally have IT on this lvl as my main card

@Nordland can we have it added to gacha PLEASE :D?

Last edited:

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No idea what's the story but this is best card ever :D
I would totally have IT on this lvl as my main card

@Nordland can we have it added to gacha PLEASE :D?
JP's April Fool's Day card for this year. Glorious.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I managed to waste 1M pero not realizing it was fixed, lol
.....lol

1m pero got me like 600 odd R wild cards. git rekt.

Hmm, I'm 2 whole xp off leveling. I might wait for Coli to level so I can get 6 free focus.

Last edited:

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

April Fool's 2014 card. Not a free one, but one that to be purchased through a separate gacha. After some time, it automatically turned into a legit card.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

April Fool's 2014 card. Not a free one, but one that to be purchased through a separate gacha. After some time, it automatically turned into a legit card.

Well we ain't gonna get that ever.

I'm starting to notice Pero has quite a bit of loli cards but they all seem to be "special" like that april fools card for example.

Are there loli cards just in the gacha in JP pero? I can't tell if we are just missing cards or if pero actually launched with no lolis at all.

Last edited:

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Maybe a few.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe a few.

Interesting, There are more then I thought there would be.

Considering we will probably never see any of those it's nice to know they at least exist. Unsure if it would be best for Nutaku to leave them out or not considering the hackjob they did on the Osawari edits. I'd rather not get mutilated lolis but at the same time them leaving out cards is just as bad...

Can't really win either way.

@Nordland pls advise...

WAIT I had a crazy idea! Hear me out.

What if they just released them like they are in the JP version!

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly think you guys are doing yourselves a disservice by making so much noise/drawing so much attention to the issue.

Unlike LoV and Osawari, I have yet to see any altered art in PPS, despite a few cards that are very borderline. If the strategy is to slowly release a few of these cards in a hush-hush-wink-wink manner, you're kinda blowing it by bringing it up so often.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Maybe a few.

The first one there is unlikely to be released to to bestiality issues as well. You can check out the artwork for it in one of the pero threads on ex. It's tame (dog licking her crotch), but can't really argue about what it is.

And interesting to see that they gave us another focus event, after a break of 72 hours. Not gonna bother with slayers for this one (unless there's a very cute one), just plain too soon. Definitely going to be a slack off event for me.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: Found them. The third is an R card:

Left one:

Middle one:

Right one:

As a member of team oppai I'm going to have to put my full efforts on the right one unless someone can prove one of the other cards has at least one picture where their oppai seems greater than hers.

Good thing I saved all those pero puddings for something this important. :p

Howie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I honestly think you guys are doing yourselves a disservice by making so much noise/drawing so much attention to the issue.

Unlike LoV and Osawari, I have yet to see any altered art in PPS, despite a few cards that are very borderline. If the strategy is to slowly release a few of these cards in a hush-hush-wink-wink manner, you're kinda blowing it by bringing it up so often.
Doesn't matter to me either way. I got them all on JP.

As for the upcoming event, I'm tossed up between the first two with a slight leaning toward the second one just because I really like other cards that artist has done. If enough people here are banded together to push the doctor forward, I'll join in.

Screw the third girl. Fight me, Rawr.