What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Jirath

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

ermmm what's exactly reward for freeing 4 girls from naked king? it said something about +1 mission window, and i accepted it and petty much nothing happened
i now see mission challange window 1/2 but that's that
you can now take on 2 missions at the same time

try accepting another mission

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can now take on 2 missions at the same time

try accepting another mission
ahhhh great ty:D

[edit] also spent 3 days trying to get 5 step up so i could use card reaveal to finall yget "fish uniform" girl, and straight after that i got sr from normal lotto... sigh if only i could have such luck for "story" SR

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just got Misa form rare ticket, 9SR's now. one more till 10 and couple more tries. Also hunting for fish girl - no luck so far, also dont think story Sr's worth reveals. you get them sooner or later anyways

Also about R drops. it's better like this

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To those thinking the chances of a rare card are 1/6: No.
Any fact or just quessing? I don't actually have any numbers, but without numbers i trust old DMM player in this.

FOR EXAMPLE: Say the game shows you 6 face-down cards, and you have a chance to draw an SSR card. Your chances of drawing that SSR card is NOT 1-in-6. It's about 0.05%. The 1-in-6 is a trick, and what you get will be decided on an RGN after you click, which will very likely fall outside of the SSR hit range. But the game will reveal one of the other cards as the SSR card an make you think you were 'so close'. You weren't.
I get what you mean here, but it's irrelevant, because it's clearly not working that way in this game.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyway, since I've played with an alt account for a bit while doing my main.

Here's a small comparison of just completing all missions vs staying behind. Main account was created 2 days prior to second account, hence the exp difference.

Only about a 10k seduction difference, but the one that stayed behind hasn't claimed a lot of the card rewards yet since it only has about 10 normal and 12 rare cards. Also the one that stayed behind hasn't claimed any seduction king rewards at all since no one's been saved.

Another thing to note, I haven't even been playing the second account as much as the main. Second account is at this point with almost half the amount of stamina used as you can see from total exp.

I only did the first 1.5k xp on 1 stamina maps though, then finally decided to move up to 2 stamina maps. Remaining on 1 stamina maps would put you even further ahead because of more card level ups/gifting to get more wild cards. Up to level 56 Airu without spending a single card on her also. If you max all your cards you will receive Pero. You'll still get plenty of wildcards from the amount of gifts you send to level other cards, but may want to move on after you max all the cards in an area.

Something to keep in mind if you start late and wanna catch up with everyone rushing ahead. :p

Exp is based on stamina used. As long as you're using all your stamina, you will receive an equal amount of exp as a higher area player since xp is always 1:1, excluding GHQ which only gives you 15 xp per 20 stamina.

Last edited:

Gromelon

Reputation score

Well, if you DO go ahead, happy place is 5-3, just after getting 2nd mission slot. 5 stam/step with 2 missions active is roughly 2,5 stam/step compared with earlier ones in terms of daily completion.

Staying on 1-2-3 stamina stages is good, but you will go mad spinning it once stam pool will go beyond 200-300. Which will happen sooner than one might think.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're goal is to level every card it'd be better to stick on the 1 stamina map though, since once you max every card they start leveling random other cards or give you pero. It'd just be a matter of whether or not you wanna take the time to do so. Also from my experience so far, I haven't been able to complete every quest of a daily on the 2 stamina map yet.

Edit: Only cards from gacha will level other cards when they are maxed.

Last edited:

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not sure if everyone knows that.
If your girl is lvl 100 and you get her again from gacha or normal spin, they will upgrade a random girl which can be even higher grade. <- can't really confirm how often this happens because i completed the mainstory shortly after maxing all my N girls.
Ofc, if you complete the story, you'll just get 300 pero.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you're goal is to level every card it'd be better to stick on the 1 stamina map though, since once you max every card they start leveling random other cards. It'd just be a matter of whether or not you wanna take the time to do so. Also from my experience so far, I haven't been able to complete every quest of a daily on the 2 stamina map yet.
I doesn't seem like its particularly difficult to level cards you receive a huge amount of N wildcards from gifts.

While the rare cards might be one thing as they pop up rather frequently in stages, leveling your SR cards seems to be largely from wild cards, as you don't pull them very often. So you'd might get several extra levels, but then your missing out on picking up the ones from the other missions.

It also seems like if your losing out in levels, thats extra friends and stamina for when events arrive, which from everything the old players have mentioned is where you'll pick up a ton of extra stuff.

I'm personally staying on each stage long enough to make sure I pick up all the girls as was recommended earlier.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I doesn't seem like its particularly difficult to level cards you receive a huge amount of N wildcards from gifts.

While the rare cards might be one thing as they pop up rather frequently in stages, leveling your SR cards seems to be largely from wild cards, as you don't pull them very often. So you'd might get several extra levels, but then your missing out on picking up the ones from the other missions.

It also seems like if your losing out in levels, thats extra friends and stamina for when events arrive, which from everything the old players have mentioned is where you'll pick up a ton of extra stuff.

I'm personally staying on each stage long enough to make sure I pick up all the girls as was recommended earlier.
How would you be losing out in levels exactly? I started the second account 2 days after the first. As long as you spend every point of stamina you get the same amount of exp. Another thing, it'd be easier to farm up Ex Wild Cards on 1 stamina maps compared to the higher maps. Only way for it to happen beyond 1 stamina maps would be incredible luck or card reveals to get the 4 SR a day for dailies.

Last edited:

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How would you be losing out in levels exactly? I started the second account 2 days after the first. As long as you spend every point of stamina you get the same amount of exp.
Ah I did not realize that, you didn't mention it figured the comparison was of equal playtime. Since they were 4 levels apart and you were doing a comparison I thought you were saying there wasn't a huge difference but there was some.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another thing to note, I haven't even been playing the second account as much as the main. Second account is at this point with almost half the amount of stamina used as you can see from total exp.
I thought mentioning that I've only used about half as much stamina as the main account implied that, but will edit it to make it more clear.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

One question. What are Wild Card 1, 3 and 5? Maybe SR wild cards, judging from color? And how about that Ex wild card?

Gromelon

Reputation score

How would you be losing out in levels exactly? I started the second account 2 days after the first. As long as you spend every point of stamina you get the same amount of exp. Another thing, it'd be easier to farm up Ex Wild Cards on 1 stamina maps compared to the higher maps. Only way for it to happen beyond 1 stamina maps would be incredible luck or card reveals to get the 4 SR a day for dailies.
EX levels does not really matter much. Sure, it's nice to know that, for example, your Lilith can beat any other Lilith in Coliseum, but this is too specific of a situation, and spending reveals just to get EX WC is a poor judgment imo. You will get a fair amount of these from events and special mission rewards, enough for your Coliseum deck to beat vanilla ones.

Spending all your reveals early is a bad idea, anyway. Especially now, when gatcha pool is so small. You will get lots of doubles. Also, there's limited cards appearing in gatcha from time to time (like Halloween or Christmas ones), one I remember counted as Slayer Card for next SS, which is a big deal. Being low on reveals when such cards appear is very, very painful. People used 20+ of them on such occasions, so having some saved up is smart.

edit:
One question. What are Wild Card 1, 3 and 5? Maybe SR wild cards, judging from color? And how about that Ex wild card?
Yes, these are SR WC for +1, +3 and +5 SR levels. EX WC is for card to go above lvl100, which gives her +3 power/lvl no matter what her rank or rarity is.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spending all your reveals early is a bad idea, anyway. Especially now, when gatcha pool is so small. You will get lots of doubles. Also, there's limited cards appearing in gatcha from time to time (like Halloween or Christmas ones), one I remember counted as Slayer Card for next SS, which is a big deal. Being low on reveals when such cards appear is very, very painful. People used 20+ of them on such occasions, so having some saved up is smart.
Can confirm, 3/4 reveals on main account were duplicates. :p

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Um...didn't people mention that if you level someone to 100 before beating the story, that if you got another card of them, you'd level a random card instead?

I'm on area 5, and I leveled an N-card to 100 for funsies, and when I picked up another card of her during Chance Time, it gave me the 300 Pero instead.

Also, they didn't translate the message fully.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Um...didn't people mention that if you level someone to 100 before beating the story, that if you got another card of them, you'd level a random card instead?

I'm on area 5, and I leveled an N-card to 100 for funsies, and when I picked up another card of her during Chance Time, it gave me the 300 Pero instead.

Also, they didn't translate the message fully.
Did you use an EX wild card already? If I recall correctly I think someone said something about EX levels changing it from leveling to gold. Unfortunately the word EX is too short to search for and I don't feel like looking through every page so I can't check to confirm either.

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you use an EX wild card already? If I recall correctly I think someone said something about EX levels changing it from leveling to gold. Unfortunately the word EX is too short to search for and I don't feel like looking through every page so I can't check to confirm either.
Nope. Haven't come across any EX wild cards yet.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After even more testing, I'm not exactly sure how the level 100 thing works. I know for a fact on my main account never got pero whenever I drew a 100 card, but for some reason every single card I've drawn on my alt has been pero.

Only possibilities I can think of is maybe level and the area you're in could cause it. Or possibly the small amount of cards I have.

Last edited: