What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

that it feels like a 2nd job for the better part of a week.
I'm with you on this one, making people log in every 25 minutes is fine if you do this type of event once 1-2 months
... but 2 focus based events back to back are just insane :/

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm with you on this one, making people log in every 25 minutes is fine if you do this type of event once 1-2 months
... but 2 focus based events back to back are just insane :/
So DMM never does them back to back? o_O

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No idea, never player any DMM game on jap servers, just stating my opinion that i don't like the way we are getting new content. Ideally (for me) we would get focus event, stamina event, focus event, new stages, rinse and repeat

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The DMM players that have commented on it here in the past have said they do cycle between the event types like they have been here (not a DMM player myself)

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They should write maintnance time to be 2h not 1... it never takes 1h and i just mash refresh like an idiot:p

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's on and i got EP acheivment rewards straight away oO

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was just about to post the same thing, looks like they fucked something up. :D

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

4 Card Reveal. Muhahahahahaaa, soon I have 80 more candy XD

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man blobz, I realized I'm a lot luckier than I thought.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man blobz, I realized I'm a lot luckier than I thought.
And what happened now :p?

Quite frankly i'd like those free R wild cards rewards as i just pulled R Alpha slayer and have no R cards to lvl her

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And what happened now :p?

Quite frankly i'd like those free R wild cards rewards as i just pulled R Alpha slayer and have no R cards to lvl her
So you remember how I pulled the SR Slayer with my 4 free tickets?

Anyway, apparently I pulled the R Slayer before then thinking it was the N Slayer for some reason, because they both have purple hair and all.

TheBluePylon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't understand these Slayer multipliers. Are they just randomized to each player between the values displayed? By that, does that mean that a person with all 5 slayers can get anywhere from a 4.38 to 7.96 SED multiplier?

Also it seems that bug you people are encountering is random between players. I didn't get anything as good as that image.

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't understand these Slayer multipliers. Are they just randomized to each player between the values displayed? By that, does that mean that a person with all 5 slayers can get anywhere from a 4.38 to 7.96 SED multiplier?

Also it seems that bug you people are encountering is random between players. I didn't get anything as good as that image.
It is based on the level, the minimum is at level 1 and the maximum at level 100.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The multiplier goes up as you level the card. Example being say a slayer has a 1.3x at level 1 but goes up to 2x at max level.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Slayers increase in multiplier if you level them. The way it's calculated is just multiplied all the way across.