What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Just went to check my kurito and noticed peropero is in maintenance.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just went to check my kurito and noticed peropero is in maintenance.
"The upcoming Elite Guard's Event Gacha is now available. Some old friends are here to help you out, as well as three new faces! Get Ready!"

Christ on a stick to soon!

At least give us some stamina based event, we need sleep :/

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"The upcoming Elite Guard's Event Gacha is now available. Some old friends are here to help you out, as well as three new faces! Get Ready!"

Christ on a stick to soon!

At least give us some stamina based event, we need sleep :/
I used my 4 event tickets, the SR was the gold Alpha. Looks like I'm all set for this EG! Would've been nice to get more than one card though. Everything else was repeats from normal gacha.

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I used my 4 event tickets, the SR was the gold Alpha. Looks like I'm all set for this EG! Would've been nice to get more than one card though. Everything else was repeats from normal gacha.
Lucky you, used 2 tickets got N slayer (sigh) and beta slayer (could be worse).

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I used 7, my box was already half cleared, all I got was the new R. I didn't/don't have either of the old R or Sr either

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@nordland you mentioned we are getting new stages soon. How soon? And is this delay because of issues with one of cards people are mentioning here?
Hey blobzerz,

We don't have an exact date at the moment, hopefully by next week we will have a more concise answer as to when the new stages will be implemented. There really is no "delay" per say, they just have not made them available yet.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're over exaggerating really. 7% chance, and there's only 5 stages total at the moment. You're gonna have probably well over a month before a new stage shows up, and you're gonna be farming these 5 stages until then.

The only real thing you have to worry about is the legendary boss on each stage, which is 3% chance to catch, and only shows up 1% of the time or so.
I dunno, my percentage based luck has never been good.

I've ran the boss about 150 times now with no luck still, but yeah the fact the first 5 stages is all we have right now lessens the impact slightly considering farming for the bosses is all we can do right now. I'm just worried about events considered how they are timed and you can't farm them forever like stages.

Also used my two free E gacha tickets, got the R slayer and a non slayer SR...I guess I got something useful.

Last edited:

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh nononono, ANOTHER EVENT ALREADY?! Nordland for the love of all that has boobs don't spout events every week!! I am seriously sick of so many events!!

I might pass on this one.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh nononono, ANOTHER EVENT ALREADY?! Nordland for the love of all that has boobs don't spout events every week!! I am seriously sick of so many events!!

But but but, who doesn't love events every day?!

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@nordland you mentioned we are getting new stages soon. How soon? And is this delay because of issues with one of cards people are mentioning here?
Also along with Nordlands confirmation above, the quote you were referencing:

You're over exaggerating really. 7% chance, and there's only 5 stages total at the moment. You're gonna have probably well over a month before a new stage shows up, and you're gonna be farming these 5 stages until then.
Are people talking off-topic about the new game Osawari Island, just to clear up any confusion.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I would rather have too many events and be able to opt out of (or have limited participation in) the ones I didn't want to do than to have to wait between events not being able to do anything, though.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are people talking off-topic about the new game Osawari Island, just to clear up any confusion.
Yes, not much on pero to say right now. Nothing to do in the main game, no events going on.

That aside I'm also getting a little burnt out on events so often, I would be fine with some updates to the core game over more events.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pace of events seems fine to me.. about every other week.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A couple more regular levels and a break from events would be good.
The way stamina is handled (full every 30min) is just too demanding and gets easy to burnout.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just got Kurito's SR... On another note, Osawari Island crashes too much, using Chrome, fun game though, already captured the first two bosses.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

already captured the first two bosses.
about 150 attempts on the first boss later, still nothing. Pls give some luck.

Also I've not crashed yet today, I thought they had fixed it. I'm also on Chrome. Yesterday however it was crashing every other loading screen.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

about 150 attempts on the first boss later, still nothing. Pls give some luck.

Also I've not crashed yet today, I thought they had fixed it. I'm also on Chrome. Yesterday however it was crashing every other loading screen.
I bestow upon thy all of me luck! It's been more stable but crashed about 2 or 3 times. Way better than yesterday.

PeroMaster

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also on Osawari, where do I exchange those farriers and such? Can't seem to find it.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a thread for Osawari.

fairies and medals are used n the Shop under Exchange