What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

Finally, I've reached 50000 bouquets. I still have about half dozen peroamins and peroamin halves. I have wasted about 80 rare gacha tickets to get glasses to be actually able to reach 50000 in time. Oh well. Considering that I had 30+ peroamins and roughly the same amount of peroamin halves at the start of the event, I feel lucky that I even managed to get there.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally, I've reached 50000 bouquets. I still have about half dozen peroamins and peroamin halves. I have wasted about 80 rare gacha tickets to get glasses to be actually able to reach 50000 in time. Oh well. Considering that I had 30+ peroamins and roughly the same amount of peroamin halves at the start of the event, I feel lucky that I even managed to get there.
Well they probably (hopefully) will not have another one of these events for a bit so we can stock back up on restores, it takes quite a bit of restores as a free player to break that 50k mark even with the 1.72 bonus.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Keep in mind that to get 50k as a free player, much effort is needed. Fact that you're still at floor 175 shows that you clearly didn't put as much of it as required.
For example, I got to 200 in 2 days from the start of second part. Rest of the time - bonus level all the way, and I only got to 50k today. Free slayers only. That cost me ~30-40 half and full bottles each. No puddings were spent - I just pause and regen stamina when it's empty. Out of 600 pink keys bought at the start only 20 left.

I still have around 200 radars and 12 glasses left, so this is hardly the best example: could have taken it easier. But you can't expect to take 50k prize as a free player if you're barely able to finish 200 floors.
It's not like I skipped any days or let my stamina run over more than I had to. I've had terrible luck hitting exits, too.

Terrible luck all around, really. Plenty of empty bouquet baskets, 5-10 bouquet baskets, mostly pero and tickets from cases... I have every card currently available form the gacha, so I'm getting my bonuses, too.

And no one ever has pink cases. I'm sitting on 84 pink keys and I've been consistently over 80 for most of the second phase. I hardly get keys as is.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not like I skipped any days or let my stamina run over more than I had to. I've had terrible luck hitting exits, too.

Terrible luck all around, really. Plenty of empty bouquet baskets, 5-10 bouquet baskets, mostly pero and tickets from cases... I have every card currently available form the gacha, so I'm getting my bonuses, too.

And no one ever has pink cases. I'm sitting on 84 pink keys and I've been consistently over 80 for most of the second phase. I hardly get keys as is.
I don't know about other people here, but most of my bouquets came from the Ex stage. Regular climbwise I didn't really get too many unless I used radars.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People get pink cases you just have to prowl your case list, everyone is trying to open pink cases for the radars. That or you need to clean out your friendlist for more actives.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There are plenty of actives, but only gold and silver cases. I rarely find a pink case, but other people are gunning for them, too, so I can't always catch them before they're gone between screens.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What I do is set it to pink cases in the drop down list and you can cycle between the your friends cases tab and your cases tab and it will auto show only pink cases when you switch between tabs, useful to tab back over every so often and see what cases happen to be there.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Days worth of stamina in Peronamins later, I'm number 1151 to clear floor 200.

And of course, reading through the post-200 dialogue, I once again wonder how on Earth this game's translation ever passes any kind of quality check.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Days worth of stamina in Peronamins later, I'm number 1151 to clear floor 200.

And of course, reading through the post-200 dialogue, I once again wonder how on Earth this game's translation ever passes any kind of quality check.

It probably DIDN'T have any form of QC. This is part of the reason I don't even read the text anymore I just X out of it, It's too shoddily done.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SO many people doing a last minute push, lol.

Well, got my 70k, so here's hoping that's enough to keep me in the top 300. I need sleep.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I noticed that as well. I've dropped down to rank 29. Welp. Guess who's not getting any sleep tonight. This guy. :(

blobzerz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SO many people doing a last minute push, lol.

Well, got my 70k, so here's hoping that's enough to keep me in the top 300. I need sleep.
Are they? Lost like 7-8 ranks trough night, nothing unusuall for me. And i have more or less same amount of flowers as you (73k now) so your top 300 should be safe:D

Last edited:

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

rank 284 , drop 30 ranks . 1h remain , may be i'm safe.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have to say I have gotten way too many R Gacha Tickets for my liking, like 12+ or so. Could be a better situation if they decided to put all the Slayer cards in the Normal and Rare gacha instead of the N ones only.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have to say I have gotten way too many R Gacha Tickets for my liking, like 12+ or so. Could be a better situation if they decided to put all the Slayer cards in the Normal and Rare gacha instead of the N ones only.
I don't agree with putting all the slayer cards into the R gacha, they do still have to make money afterall. I would not be opposed to a R or two slayer card being in it though, as it stands actually using R gacha tickets on the R gacha is a waste when they fair better as food, plus I have a few hundred of them now so having a use for them would be nice every so often...I say this now until they rotate out the limited cards and I cry when I use them all and still don't get it.

Wow I got up 30 minutes before the event ended, saw I dropped to 301, my first roll hit a 300 and went back up to 294. RNG was nice to me this day.

Last edited:

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't agree with putting all the slayer cards into the R gacha, they do still have to make money afterall. I would not be opposed to a R or two slayer card being in it though, as it stands actually using R gacha tickets on the R gacha is a waste when they fair better as food, plus I have a few hundred of them now so having a use for them would be nice every so often...I say this now until they rotate out the limited cards and I cry when I use them all and still don't get it.

Wow I got up 30 minutes before the event ended, saw I dropped to 301, my first roll hit a 300 and went back up to 294. RNG was nice to me this day.
??? i drop to 294 and you are 324 , so quick .

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

??? i drop to 294 and you are 324 , so quick .
I spent a two full restores to get back up above 300 just in time for the servers to go down, a lot of people were pushing to stay in the top 300 at the very end I guess. I rolled a few very lucky 300 and 100 in my rolls though, I ended the event 296th...Too close.

ThisIsntAName

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Even though I logged in every day and did Pero Gambit still makes me happy to log in and see I got the lacrosse girl.

Does anyone have a good idea on what the next event is gonna be? The image they put up doesn't really mean anything to me.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even though I logged in every day and did Pero Gambit still makes me happy to log in and see I got the lacrosse girl.

Does anyone have a good idea on what the next event is gonna be? The image they put up doesn't really mean anything to me.
Maybe EG, maybe Coliseum, who knows! Yeah, the little thumbnail banner doesn't offer much in the way of clues.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope it's coliseum, it was rather enjoyable plus once you make a list of punching bags you can get quite a nice haul of rewards from the boxes.