What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

I have noticed now that, when you go to Pero Gambit on the left it says your ranking, bouquets, multipliers, etc, but the ranking is wrong. It says period ranking and rank, but the numbers are the other way around, your period ranking is the overall ranking, and your rank is your period ranking.
indeed

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is the bouquet rate much better in the 200 Extra area? I'm still only at 23k bouquet at stage 198 (though I still have 80/100 peromins and halves). These things are rare, the chance times are rare, and you usually only get 10 at a time.

This is pretty much playing out exactly as I predicted, you either need event tickets or 200+ peromin stocked pre-event to have a chance at the 50k limited.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the bouquet rate much better in the 200 Extra area? I'm still only at 23k bouquet at stage 198 (though I still have 80/100 peromins and halves). These things are rare, the chance times are rare, and you usually only get 10 at a time.

This is pretty much playing out exactly as I predicted, you either need event tickets or 200+ peromin stocked pre-event to have a chance at the 50k limited.
I wouldn't say its better.. the main difference is every time you "clear" an area, one of the prizes is possibly a number of bouquets.

I've only used about 20 full and 40 half peronamins and only have the 3 N slayers, and I'm at 55,688 currently. Granted, I'm lv 61 so those peronamins went a lot further than they would for most.

..bah, bolotime keeps passing me in level.. it's bad enough kylkaeri decided to one day just rocket past everyone in level and SED.. I'm losing one of my few claims to fame!

Last edited:

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wouldn't say its better.. the main difference is every time you "clear" an area, one of the prizes is possibly a number of bouquets.

I've only used about 20 full and 40 half peronamins and only have the 3 N slayers, and I'm at 55,688 currently. Granted, I'm lv 61 so those peronamins went a lot further than they would for most.
With your numbers, on average, you're received ~1.8 bouquet for every 1 stamina you've spent.

In my game I have received ~0.8 bouquet for every 1 stamina I've spent. I have the same 3 N slayers maxed.

Are you some sort of wizard?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, I hit 30 more frequently than any other result.. yes, even 5 and 10. I haven't actually been keeping track, but based on fuzzy recollection and feel, this is about how my results break down:

0 - 5%
5 - 15%
10- - 15%
30 - 45%
50 - 10%
100 - 5%
300 - 5%

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have just now for the first time realised you can run off a Battle when you don't have enough focus by just mashing the VS. button a few times.

At least using my remaining peronamin will be a lot easier now.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyway, warning to people regarding ex levels. If you unlock ex cards, you can no longer get random level ups from normal gacha. Even if you have other cards still not maxed, cards after 105 will always be a Wild Card of the type. So that means no more N cards giving a random R upgrade.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wonder how i always find that 5 bouquet card, even if there is only one of it in chance... Maybe reason why i am still at 27k bouquet after tons of used peronamins.

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wonder how i always find that 5 bouquet card, even if there is only one of it in chance... Maybe reason why i am still at 27k bouquet after tons of used peronamins.
I had 20 time 5 bouquets in a row so i can know your feeling.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That feel when you hit the 300 two times in a row, I should just stop playing now. Feels so nice to get about 1k in two spins with the 3 normal cards maxed.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've got two empty places on my friendlist after kicking some inactives out.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy crap! I haven't noticed until now but I'm very close to the top 1000, If I use my radars I will get in the top and get the card!

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy crap! I haven't noticed until now but I'm very close to the top 1000, If I use my radars I will get in the top and get the card!

I'd give you my radars if I could, lol

HighPriest

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have just now for the first time realised you can run off a Battle when you don't have enough focus by just mashing the VS. button a few times.

At least using my remaining peronamin will be a lot easier now.
I wouldn't recommend skipping battles unless you really have to. Over the course of the event I'm sure I've picked up several thousand bouquets from cases.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wouldn't recommend skipping battles unless you really have to. Over the course of the event I'm sure I've picked up several thousand bouquets from cases.
Troof.

I've used Focus to self-restrain; only spinning if I have at least 3 focus.
I now have a healthy pile of puddings for next EG or Coliseum.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If I don't have enough Focus to fight the boss that comes up, I just click the x in the corner of the window and go do something else, like NGacha or something. When I come back, the boss is still there waiting.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel kinda bad now that I've fallen so far behind in SED to Sza, but I'm SOOOOOOOO close to 100.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel kinda bad now that I've fallen so far behind in SED to Sza, but I'm SOOOOOOOO close to 100.

I want to join the 1M SED club q.q.

I have enough wilds on-hand to get up to about 690k, but there's no point til next EG. I already have my Sexy Task Force and SexyBabe Trap teams set for next Coliseum.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I want to join the 1M SED club q.q.

I have enough wilds on-hand to get up to about 690k, but there's no point til next EG. I already have my Sexy Task Force and SexyBabe Trap teams set for next Coliseum.
I still don't even have every SR from N Gacha.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still don't even have every SR from N Gacha.
Well, you probably have 500+ N gacha tickets and 67 reveals otherwise just sitting there looking pretty. Snap to it!