What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

For those who already encounter legendary (since I never see one from the beginning of this game), did those legendary only spawn at certain stage like 5/6, or they spawn randomly even at the beginning???

For those who already encounter legendary (since I never see one from the beginning of this game), did those legendary only spawn at certain stage like 5/6, or they spawn randomly even at the beginning???

The legendary can spawn in any area you see them at the start of battle, only the one(s) you see at the start have a chance to appear. Doesn't seem to change their show rate for which map you might get em on.

The legendary can spawn in any area you see them at the start of battle, only the one(s) you see at the start have a chance to appear. Doesn't seem to change their show rate for which map you might get em on.

yeah I know they spawn in area which they are shown in the beginning of the stage, what I want to know is whether they spawn randomly in those stage, or spawned at certain point like 5/6 in 6/6 stage or 5/5 in 5/5 stage

yeah I know they spawn in area which they are shown in the beginning of the stage, what I want to know is whether they spawn randomly in those stage, or spawned at certain point like 5/6 in 6/6 stage or 5/5 in 5/5 stage

They can spawn between 2-5 (Or 2-4 on ones with five stages). Pretty much they just don't touch 1st and last fights it seems like. Of course I can be wrong on the first bit

They can spawn between 2-5 (Or 2-4 on ones with five stages). Pretty much they just don't touch 1st and last fights it seems like. Of course I can be wrong on the first bit

Someone said they encountered a legend on the 1st wave. I think they can only NOT appear on the boss wave, but not sure about that either.

I had good luck in the event of the Japanese version lol

Wt38r4v.png

Caught a legendary.

Someone said they encountered a legend on the 1st wave. I think they can only NOT appear on the boss wave, but not sure about that either.

She replaces Eromons in one of the non-boss battles.

So I guess they spawn randomly except on the boss wave... if they spawn at certain point I would afk my team and switching tab doing other things :p

I had good luck in the event of the Japanese version lol

Wt38r4v.png

Caught a legendary.

Are you sure she's a legend? I thought all legends have super smut scenes.

Are you sure she's a legend? I thought all legends have super smut scenes.

Yeah, she ends up as an L and she was running at the start of the stage.

Yeah, she ends up as an L and she was running at the start of the stage.

Did she get two scenes? I don't think we have any regular legends yet on the american version, unless maybe from the gacha. Nice to know.

Did she get two scenes? I don't think we have any regular legends yet on the american version, unless maybe from the gacha. Nice to know.

Yeah, she had a full set of 4 thingies in the enhance area. Like any SL.

1 grope, two scenes and 1 extra.

What the fuck is wrong with that fucking Sierra? Got that bitch 3x times in a row from totally different recipes and in 2 cases I was the first one to obtain her at all... Just went for one of the more expensive variants just to make sure I don't get her again and ofc here she is. Pls someone give me a combination that won't result with that crap again... I initially wanted Nicola and Nakagami but now I'll just settle for everything that's not the damned Sierra.

I swear I almost never have any luck with these tickets.

XBF5fYw.png

What the fuck is wrong with that fucking Sierra? Got that bitch 3x times in a row from totally different recipes and in 2 cases I was the first one to obtain her at all... Just went for one of the more expensive variants just to make sure I don't get her again and ofc here she is. Pls someone give me a combination that won't result with that crap again... I initially wanted Nicola and Nakagami but now I'll just settle for everything that's not the damned Sierra.

Nope, you can't run away from love :D:D:D she gonna stalk your next alchemy

I swear I almost never have any luck with these tickets.

XBF5fYw.png

Why not start saving those and use 10 at once?

Edit: Tempted by your doings, using 9 tickets and get one SSR (not bad I guess)

Tempted.png

Last edited:

So uhh...what recipes you do for Sierra? She's the one I've been trying to get out of the 3* lol

As far as combinations for not sierra, I pretty much just opened the pool up with 500 across the board for Nicola and then 300R-300Y-400G-400B for Nakagami

Just spammed my R tickets....apparently I failed enough times for RNGesus to take pity on me:

AyYQCC8.jpg

Her skill is a 30% ATK debuff on a single enemy. Speaking of which - are there any Eromons with SPD debuff? So far I've only seen it as AI-exclusive skill.

I wish there was a list of all obtainable Eromons for EVERY Gacha instead of just the Shop ones (Multi-Spin and Rank UP) - I keep rolling points/tickets one by one just to see if there's anything left; it feels like I've exhausted the N/R Eromon pools, and closing in on the same with HR ones (at least, the HR->SR - judging by the catch above, there are still HR->SSR Eromons left in there).

Last edited:

So uhh...what recipes you do for Sierra? She's the one I've been trying to get out of the 3* lol

As far as combinations for not sierra, I pretty much just opened the pool up with 500 across the board for Nicola and then 300R-300Y-400G-400B for Nakagami

Last one I used was 400-400-500(green)-400, the only Sierra obtained is the one I got. 500-380-400-350 also resulted with Sierra, not sure about the last one though, possibly 500-500-301-300.

I was completely fine with two Sierras tbh, she's very fast with generally balanced stats all aboard, I'm planning to teach one Jean's skills, but I have no use for 3 and I'm just afraid to use the alchemy again now...

Last edited:

Just spammed my R tickets....apparently I failed enough times for RNGesus to take pity on me:

AyYQCC8.jpg

Her skill is a 30% ATK debuff on a single enemy. Speaking of which - are there any Eromons with SPD debuff? So far I've only seen it as AI-exclusive skill.

I wish there was a list of all obtainable Eromons for EVERY Gacha instead of just the Shop ones (Multi-Spin and Rank UP) - I keep rolling points/tickets one by one just to see if there's anything left; it feels like I've exhausted the N/R Eromon pools, and closing in on the same with HR ones (at least, the HR->SR - judging by the catch above, there are still HR->SSR Eromons left in there).

Just so you know, that eromon has a +20% EP gain on it, so put it on the sub line!

So you actually got pretty lucky. c:

:eek: Semi-bummer, since I'm already at 260k...DAMMIT, GAME TEMPTING ME TO GO FOR TOP 500!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Is there any way to check if Eromons give EP bonus WITHOUT doing an event run? Or a list of all EP-bonus Eromons....or something? Which also got me thinking - if you use several different EP Eromons, will the bonus add up or will only the highest % be used?

Last edited:

:eek: Semi-bummer, since I'm already at 260k...DAMMIT, GAME TEMPTING ME TO GO FOR TOP 500!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Is there any way to check if Eromons give EP bonus WITHOUT doing an event run? Or a list of all EP-bonus Eromons....or something? Which also got me thinking - if you use several different EP Eromons, will the bonus add up or will only the highest % be used?

Just the advertisements list the EP bonus, or the wiki would too i guess. No way to check in game other that putting them in your team and noticing it.

Also, if you have multiple eromon, they add up. I have a total of +80% ep bonus on my team atm.

Back