What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Stage 5 is funny. Nia is on a lot of Area o.0 The only other is that clock girl on.... 5-3 I think.
Yeah Mika
only shows up on 5-3, shes a R-HR

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I thought there were 2 rares in every level? One weaker one and one better.
Guess I was wrong.
Every zone so far (except forest) has a zone R and HR. In general (but not limited to), you can find the HR on stage X-11 and the R on stage X-3. Forest just has an HR on 1-2 and 1-4.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Every zone so far (except forest) has a zone R and HR. In general (but not limited to), you can find the HR on stage X-11 and the R on stage X-3. Forest just has the HR on 1-2 and 1-4.
Can also usually find the rare on x-10, however area 5 for some reason breaks that.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmmm... started playing 3 days ago, and ran out of content already. Yeah, Nutaku generally releases stuff slowly, but 3 days? (6-7 log-ins of 1-2 hrs ea). Still need a couple of the area rares to get, all the alchemy only ones, most of the ones that upgrade to SSR+ (got a couple from rare gatcha tickets so far), but my team is all 50+ and repeatedly grinding on 3x seems kinda pointless for the amount of content. Game seems alright (aside from the overabundance of hearts, and rarity of alch crystals), but might drop this one due to the lack of content.

The inconsistency in the area 2 boss's breast size also annoys me a bit as well (compare her standard pic/event pics to her story pic if you choose to rub her ears after she's defeated). Not sure if it does that in the dmm version as well, but if it's another of Nutaku's edits, they need to do better >_<

Edit: Actually gonna check the dmm version just for the hell of it

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got the legendary for first area to show up. Got her and on the very next run she showed up again. That's just the game being mean, cause it knew i was out of canisters.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmmm... started playing 3 days ago, and ran out of content already. Yeah, Nutaku generally releases stuff slowly, but 3 days? (6-7 log-ins of 1-2 hrs ea). Still need a couple of the area rares to get, all the alchemy only ones, most of the ones that upgrade to SSR+ (got a couple from rare gatcha tickets so far), but my team is all 50+ and repeatedly grinding on 3x seems kinda pointless for the amount of content. Game seems alright (aside from the overabundance of hearts, and rarity of alch crystals), but might drop this one due to the lack of content.

The inconsistency in the area 2 boss's breast size also annoys me a bit as well (compare her standard pic/event pics to her story pic if you choose to rub her ears after she's defeated). Not sure if it does that in the dmm version as well, but if it's another of Nutaku's edits, they need to do better >_<

Catching the boss girls and legendary girls <- that takes time.
And yes, it's Nutaku's edit:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got the legendary for first area to show up. Got her and on the very next run she showed up again. That's just the game being mean, cause it knew i was out of canisters.
Cool. Is she any good? I've been using my last bit of stamina to run through it a few times every time I level up but I haven't seen her yet, ran through 1-5 at least 10x now.

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Event is coming up in a few days

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You are now on my blacklist.

MeowBraun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sooo,

I have received word of a delay in Thursday's event. Hopefully this delay will be just one day. I'm going to apologize on behalf of the Osawari Island team.
Not really

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[wish]Let max level Eromons' gained exp be converted into Free EXP [/wish]

Just wasting thousands makes me sad T_T Having 3+ max level - not 30+, but 60+ - Eromons hurts the total EXP gain so much that I have to go run 2k-point Gacha and look at Banana Rush to cheer myself up.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You are now on my blacklist.
I'll make it better for you then.
I just bought 2x canister sets (60$). Each set comes with a USD Banana (also shows where i got the banana from earlier convo).
I just got the last legendary, & unlocked all H-scenes for all of them.
I don't like leaving em on max enhancement would make for an odd conversation (succubus especially) with my daughter if i left their max enhancement displayed. Glad they can be set to display earlier versions.

Jelly now?

Edit:
[wish]Let max level Eromons' gained exp be converted into Free EXP [/wish]
Would be a nice change, such a waste that a max level keeps getting XP when it can't go higher. So +1 to that idea.

Attachments

Last edited:

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just switch out to others when they exp cap so that I can have more units at higher levels.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, was testing out an idea again. Science has failed. :(

Transferring a powered up skill reverts it back to power level 0. :(

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I figured it might, but nice to know for sure :p. Thanks for making the sacrifice for knowledge lol.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It tells you this on the initial screen, also when you hit back while on the power up screen it is in the description. This should not have been a surprise.

Attachments

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think they've noticed that problem in the HELP section tab below the game, dont they? ;)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is the part where everyone finds out I've never read any of the instructions to the game. :(