What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

nah, it was HR-one, but i'm rolled 10 R too which gave me literally nothing, not even SSR in pool :D, rng is rng
I rolled a HR one and got a piece of shit too. Currently, I am getting my shit pushed in trying to catch the 4th area boss.

Can't even get her to appear in the rooster. Feels like I am trying to get a legendary.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Got Ando the very first day I started farming for her (from the start, I focused on getting all normal and mini-boss Eromons before moving on to next area, then cleared all areas and went back to farm for bosses). I guess Jean is my Ando:D

No matter what it takes... purple-haired bondage catgirl will be mine!

Last edited:

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I rolled a HR one and got a piece of shit too. Currently, I am getting my shit pushed in trying to catch the 4th area boss.

Can't even get her to appear in the rooster. Feels like I am trying to get a legendary.
I feel ya man. I can't wait to get Rena so I can fuck the shit out of her for making me farm 4-12 3 days straight.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

all this things around area 4 boss is not normal, unless i was super-hyper-mega lucky with her, it more sense like a kind of a bug, because when i tried to catch her there was 8/10 appears and then she was mine.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Be ready 'cause im gonna make u a goodluck charm
Except I'm still not lucky. If you want luck, use someone who's gotten a legendary rather than someone who's only seen 2 in 41 levels.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Except I'm still not lucky. If you want luck, use someone who's gotten a legendary rather than someone who's only seen 2 in 41 levels.
If some1 got a legendary eromon without a monster gem, i'd tie him up and burn him alive.
P/s: feel like desperate just like NaoSoul, have been grinding Rena for 3days and her appearance ratio on capture screen is suck like a duck

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Finally got all boss units from the maps, the last one was surprisingly easy since I needed almost 2 days for the swimsuit girl.

Regarding the legendary unit, do they appear on every map or do they have higher chances to appear on any single map?
Not much hope to capture them but it's still worth to try.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I GOT HER. YES. FINALLY. YIPPEE KI YAY MOTHERFUCKERS.

Finally. All my suffering is finally over.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If some1 got a legendary eromon without a monster gem, i'd tie him up and burn him alive.
P/s: feel like desperate just like NaoSoul, have been grinding Rena for 3days and her appearance ratio on capture screen is suck like a duck
Here you go.

So I can't seem to capture boss units for the life of me (Still haven't gotten one!) But I got the jester from the third world (The legendary one!)

Luck is a weird, weird mistress.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

goddamit, Direshia where are you, i'm even ready to spend money but seriously, come here >.<

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

lol just noticed they changed mission from power of action to stamina so easy to know. But they didn't word it right since rather than sounding like you need to use so much stamina, you need to do so many maps that use stamina.

So instead of use 500 stamina it sounds like do 500 maps that use stamina.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

2-3 runs after i RAWRed at Rawr, so....yeah. Rawr™-enchanted luck is perfectly legit.

On a more [not] serious note:

I GOT HER. YES. FINALLY. YIPPEE KI YAY MOTHERFUCKERS.

Finally. All my suffering is finally over.
Suspiciously soon after you...err...yeah.*moves away before you find the link between breaking stuffz and getting lucky*

On an even more [not] serious note - welcome to the "Move Power UP for bosses" farm.

Jokes aside - congrats. Really.

Is there any point to building an army of Emeralds? You start out against Topazes, but Areas 1-3 dont seem to put enough pressure to warrant Emeralds, Area 4 gets wrecked by Topazes you get thrown at you in the beginning, and Area 5 is full of Rubies and Emeralds. Semi-related, but Noa, being an Emerald Boss, like I mentioned before, appears to be the weakest boss Eromon amongst the ones we have so far.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

At the moment not particularly, however, who knows what the event area will bring. It prob is not a bad idea to least have the option of a few if needed, as well as the others.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got the area 1 legendary without realizing what it was...