What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

So I just tried Extreme for the event and holy shit I got stomped in the ground. Any ideas on how to handle it?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I just tried Extreme for the event and holy shit I got stomped in the ground. Any ideas on how to handle it?
Pray someone uploads a video to youtube. within the next couple days.

I haven't checked it out personally since I'm more concerned with trying to get both event girls who don't seem to want to drop for me this event.

If I do get both of them then maybe I'll give it a shot and can tell you what I did if I can even clear it.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Pray someone uploads a video to youtube. within the next couple days.

I haven't checked it out personally since I'm more concerned with trying to get both event girls who don't seem to want to drop for me this event.

If I do get both of them then maybe I'll give it a shot and can tell you what I did if I can even clear it.
Did Shinko ever showed up on your catching screen?
Two days and I never encountered her, nobody created her page on wiki, empty page on harem-battle, and some of no-brainer just decided to pull a maintenance right after the new area got out so i wasted 100+ stamina.

I really need to start archiving the scenes for you-know-what reason

Edit: Yup, I got her. Worked like a charm. Though, i'm serious about archiving thing.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Did Shinko ever showed up on your catching screen?
Two days and I never encountered her, nobody created her page on wiki, empty page on harem-battle, and some of no-brainer just decided to pull a maintenance right after the new area got out so i wasted 100+ stamina.

I really need to start archiving the scenes for you-know-what reason

Edit: Yup, I got her. Worked like a charm. Though, i'm serious about archiving thing.
Its funny when SL eromon is easier to catch than L eromon, God damn it i want that shelly D;<.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Look for a guy on youtube called "Slanith Otaku", he writes guides at the start of his videos and shows his eromons moves, by far the best for a "how to" beat dz stages guide. I managed to clear them all but stage 4 is HELL, really stupid one. You can't really beat that one unless you have attack buffers with really strong AoE's and good speed.

on another note that 500k ep girl is so good lol
she's got better stats than both of the bosses all around.

autizboyz

Reputation score

Phew finaly beat the stage 4 nonsense dungeon :mad:, took me 2 try to figure how to cheese the mob.

The trick is if you have enough damage just burst shinko down, it will trigger other mob to revive her instead using their nonsense aoe.

The hard part is first and last encounter since in first encounter you dont have enough mp to use skill and for the last encounter part its hard cuz they both bulky af.

My set up
They all have their own default skill, except for takemiya (change to goma/heal skill), kiyoko (change to kokoro skill), and nikola (dmg buff)

Last edited:

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Look for a guy on youtube called "Slanith Otaku", he writes guides at the start of his videos and shows his eromons moves, by far the best for a "how to" beat dz stages guide. I managed to clear them all but stage 4 is HELL, really stupid one. You can't really beat that one unless you have attack buffers with really strong AoE's and good speed.

on another note that 500k ep girl is so good lol
she's got better stats than both of the bosses all around.
I just started playing again on Sunday, and I'm up to 300k so far. I should make it to 500k. I haven't caught the second boss, but got 2 of the first boss and one of the rares (the 3%) but not the other(15%).

I'm still leveling girls, I think I have 2 70's but several in the 60's. I got lucky and got a 200% girl from using 2 rare tickets.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So yeah, warning to everyone, shrine tickets cap at 999. Just found out when I went to finally spend them to get limited stamina pots.

Damn I probably lost a lot of tickets by not knowing. :p

autizboyz

Reputation score

So yeah, warning to everyone, shrine tickets cap at 999. Just found out when I went to finally spend them to get limited stamina pots.

Damn I probably lost a lot of tickets by not knowing. :p
Yea i learn it in the hard way, waste my stamina for nothing ._.

Also does anyone know what is the material for gem L in alchemy 3*? I lost it cuz a damn misclicked D;<

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just want to ask, I've been collecting a lot of SSR Eromons, so I wanted to know what do you guys usually do with them? Put them into storage? Use them for Move EXP and/or Move Power Up fodder?

On that note, will there be any revival events that will end up relying on these Event EP Up SSR?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just want to ask, I've been collecting a lot of SSR Eromons, so I wanted to know what do you guys usually do with them? Put them into storage? Use them for Move EXP and/or Move Power Up fodder?

On that note, will there be any revival events that will end up relying on these Event EP Up SSR?
Sort them by the size of their boobs then throw away anything below a G cup.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I use literally everything that doesn't have a good skill or good overall stats as upgrade power or move exchange fodder. Those alchemy girls like Mujina and Affy are nice with there +15%

I only use Drinks on the upgrade move because using girls on that one just doesn't feel worth it to me. N+R girls I just sell.

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is using all your gacha tickets at once the best way to get more girls? I've been doing it one by one, but I keep getting repeats of eromon that I already own and missing new ones.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is using all your gacha tickets at once the best way to get more girls? I've been doing it one by one, but I keep getting repeats of eromon that I already own and missing new ones.
Depends on your luck.

Using 1 at a time gives you a 1 in 5 chance of getting an eromon from whatever shows up.

Using 10 gives you a 10 of 14 that show up.

The problem with using multiple tickets though, if nothing shows up, you're gonna get 10 useless eromon instead of 1.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I use literally everything that doesn't have a good skill or good overall stats as upgrade power or move exchange fodder. Those alchemy girls like Mujina and Affy are nice with there +15%

I only use Drinks on the upgrade move because using girls on that one just doesn't feel worth it to me. N+R girls I just sell.
On that note, if you don't mind me asking, what determines which Eromon gets a move exchange?

Maybe I'm just being weird but I find it hard to overwrite the original Eromon's moves sometimes.

On a separate note, I'm guessing I can safely use up the Event EP SSR Eromon?

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On that note, if you don't mind me asking, what determines which Eromon gets a move exchange?

Maybe I'm just being weird but I find it hard to overwrite the original Eromon's moves sometimes.

On a separate note, I'm guessing I can safely use up the Event EP SSR Eromon?
What do you mean exactly? As far as I know you can exchange any move to any eromon. I have a fire type with a water aoe skill, as well as another fire type with a wind skill.

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What do you mean exactly? As far as I know you can exchange any move to any eromon. I have a fire type with a water aoe skill, as well as another fire type with a wind skill.
Sorry for the unclear question, what I meant was, what makes you put a particular skill to a particular Eromon? I suppose that the Eromon itself has to have pretty good stats for a good skill to be put on it? And after that, it's pretty much down to preferences?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for the unclear question, what I meant was, what makes you put a particular skill to a particular Eromon? I suppose that the Eromon itself has to have pretty good stats for a good skill to be put on it? And after that, it's pretty much down to preferences?
Generally I just put skills on eromon for utility/mp cost. Take for example Diablo's skill, which was -40% all enemies attack, but had a huge cost of 1500+ mp. So rather than using her skill, I just rolled a bunch SL eromon from 3* gems and gave her one of their skills since I can easily get them. Now she can reduce enemy attack by 30% for around half the cost.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I do it based on eromon, yes. Mostly ones I'll be using in danger zone so I'll be focusing on attack down/up, speed up and healing. speed up and attack down you can get reliably from alchemy pretty easily but good healers and attack up will need some gacha luck.

Then I give stuff like Diablo, Kiyoko, Miyabi(voucher) etc.. a really strong AoE or single move and use them for the damage ranking. I'll show some pictures to make it easier to see.

Atk down:

This is mainly decent stats all around but really good HP + Speed. Same thing applies for healers in my case

Nuke:

Only worry about attack on stuff like these. Anything from 2400-2500+ with a 3* attack tome and a special ability with 1000+ power. The one I have on her will be 1200 at max but got to get more Kokoro's from alchemy.. kokoro is kinda meh tbh don't bother with her unless you have lots of fodder, she cost 200,000 g to exchange + power up her move with 10% success each time.

autizboyz

Reputation score

Does anyone even using martez as your damage dealer? I dont know why but she's kinda underated but she is actualy strong af

Here is the comparison between kiyoko (Which is the highest damage dealer atleast for what i have) and martez