What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Well....>_> technically, there're 4 "fakes" - not sure about Olivia, but the other 3 are definitely foxes -, but....but....8 nekos are hard to find without duplicates T_T There's Koga, Nia....and going to need 2 more for my quest.

Last edited:

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Everyone is just talking with little practicing maybe lol. At max combo Dire can do 15k normal 20k crit against an emerald. If I had def reducers and attack increases could do more but otherwise thats prob around my limit.
The highest I've seen so far is 40k damage with Dire against Hota. That was with a base level skill, max combo, x4 attack increase and a crit. Wonder how high folks can get it with defense reduction + skill buffing added into the mix...

Mastar-san

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

.... sooo...some stuffs to ask:
Lady
3x (+30 atk) + 3x (+100atk) buffs, put my Lady at 5500atk (the first 100atk jump to 3900atk)

Soo i think put more buffs dont help to much Lady to hit hard.
At 5500atk 9k-11k damage.

Izanai with 510power skill + 3x+30atk buff = 10k-12k
Izanai with 620power skill + 3x+30atk buff = 11k-14k

Astearic said Direshia 1000power skill can do 15k-20k without buffs and Bill13 said with buffs are 40k

Nakagami make a little less damage? (or more if provocation rly make diff)

if failed to get Marin....or small chance nutaku open Area 8, only gummy will reduce Def right?

Have any eromon with Prov up AoE or only gummy.

Soo are 'possible' to deal at least 80k damage(Direshia or Nagami with 6k atk+gummys)

and yes my english is rly bad =D

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well....>_> technically, there're 4 "fakes" - not sure about Olivia, but the other 3 are definitely foxes -, but....but....8 nekos are hard to find without duplicates T_T There's Koga, Nia....and going to need 2 more for my quest.
Well I meant more towards animal ear girls rather then neko girls :p.

At Mastar, 80k, now that would be a hit lol. With the setup needed, a boss would prob be best to try to aim for a high dmg hit. Gives you time to set up your gummy's, debuffs, etc. Problem is that of the 3 bosses, 2 are sapphire and 1 topaz. Which makes area 1's Mifuyu best target using Nakagami and her skill.

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So many gems today, damnit. Guess it's not that bad to have (short) breaks between events, it should be possible to collect like 12-15 R+ tickets in a week plus a couple of HR+ ones. Sadly not a single legend even tho I've spent ~600 stamina running 7-8 stam maps on 1x mode exclusively.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So many gems today, damnit. Guess it's not that bad to have (short) breaks between events, it should be possible to collect like 12-15 R+ tickets in a week plus a couple of HR+ ones. Sadly not a single legend even tho I've spent ~600 stamina running 7-8 stam maps on 1x mode exclusively.
Legends are shy :p. They don't like showing themselves unless they see you in the area a lot. Keep on showing your face around there and she will warm up to you and greet you :p.

And yeah gems are plentiful when you aren't farming a map that doesn't like to drop them lol.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Totally worth it for 20 extra power... right?
While its expensive and sucks, in the long run yeah lol. It is more a long term investment lol.

Mastar, I would def try to get some support eromon to help increase that percentage lol :p.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh god, finally found her. ofcourse I used master gem, there is no way i've gonna let her to escape >.<

Mastar-san

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you stock piled those SL event mon's they each give a +15% success boost.
like it?

nah on jp wiki have stuff like this:

if translation is right, 1200 power and a damage dealt recovers HP *dream*

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I still haven't found any area legendaries yet. I'm still salty that my roomie managed to snag three in less then an hour.

FerniN

Reputation score

After using all the HR tickets etc in hopes to get a good character I gave up hoping after only getting one SRR... Then I got 3 R+ tickets from the login bonus and the event and then got this. Idk if I should be pissed or not >.>

Attachments

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is she only available past Oct 16th? and what does rate up mean? That is different from the EP boost, right?

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still haven't found any area legendaries yet. I'm still salty that my roomie managed to snag three in less then an hour.
You and me both. If they didn't run across the screen at the start of the stage, I'd think they did not exist...

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Welp, I feel a little bit better.

Now I just need to spend the next countless days doing the same thing in the other areas. lol

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now I just need to spend the next countless days doing the same thing in the other areas. lol
Congrats, I want her but I decided to just take my chances on her when she appears as an event special. It would be to wasteful on exp/gems for me to try to grind for her this late.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm jealous ;). Out of curiosity, what stage were you doing?