What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

I'm finding it weird that I'm getting all the SLs from R tickets and either nothing or meh from the HR tickets in the Jap version.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks! One other question as the help for alchemy is a joke. How does alchemy work? The first post says don't bother doing it with less than 500 gems. Is that 500 of each type? Or do you do 500 of one and 20 of the other 3? Or 500 split however across the 4 types?

Thanks in advance! I got the red haired chick before the event ended, now I'm happy. She was the only one I cared about.
Well I did this a few days ago.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=731258&postcount=3124

That might help a little hopefully. And grats on your capture :p.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm finding it weird that I'm getting all the SLs from R tickets and either nothing or meh from the HR tickets in the Jap version.
I have the same luck on the american version. I got my favorite SL from R-tickets and I got like 5-6 SSR's from my HR-tickets.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Distance between 1000 and 20 is about what I thought it'd be... Now, what about between 20 and 2?
#2 was posted yesterday.. or the day before. I believe he had like 1.1million iirc.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There are already too many Eromons out.
Back when I played it, I got 4 SL and 3 SSR on the first day.
Its easy to get "rare" girls in the jap.
Too easy that it takes out the fun in getting one.
Heck, the Cat-in-the-box SL even has a 100% chance of showing up in the capture chance screen.

Honestly, I think the Jap is less fun.
Cuz it'll go like :
"Hey! Get your Gacha girls now for an EP boost cuz the event has 500k EP girls and 2 Million total points reward, and come next event, Spam it again!"
or maybe
"Hey! We'll shove "rare" girls up your face, but you'll keep failing anyway, so why not buy master balls~ to get it done with?"
That's the idea I get from it.

I'll stick with the English one because it still gives way for freebies like me to easily get the EP girl rewards. Then cry later when it starts to adapt that rate of Gacha EP bonus %
And I can understand the text, of course.

VR-yan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just feel like sharing these...

Colored backgrounds = Nutaku ver.
White backgrounds = Original ver.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just a quick question about upgrading moves. Do you have to merge two Eromon with the EXACT same move or just one that has the same effect?

In my attempt to capture the first area legendary, I've managed to capture 9 Izanai. I've used that resource to make her healing special useful. But what about event legendaries? Do I have to do the same or just use another Eromon with a similar move?

VR-yan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a quick question about upgrading moves. Do you have to merge two Eromon with the EXACT same move or just one that has the same effect?

In my attempt to capture the first area legendary, I've managed to capture 9 Izanai. I've used that resource to make her healing special useful. But what about event legendaries? Do I have to do the same or just use another Eromon with a similar move?
Pretty sure it needs to have the same move name I think and possibly, element.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just feel like sharing these...

Colored backgrounds = Nutaku ver.
White backgrounds = Original ver.

I think they succeeded in having them had plastic surgery and made them look more mature. Good job Dr.Nutaku! :D

Last edited:

koonchy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sample

of screen for move

number 1 for move use mp
number 2 for move skill level up
number 3 for move change skill

i need change skill leg. area 4 i use jean in number 3

and i need her level up from 890(skill jean )+20 i use number 2 by jean again

and again again ...+20 +20 +20

when success jean disappear one by one time

and necessary same color and same skill

Last edited:

Mastar-san

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

rage on spoiler:
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ where is my SHIRO!!!!
10hours i droped from 220# to 392# =], everyone STOP SPAMING Hotaruko-Special!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ i unable to farm stage 11 t.t stop rush this hell dudes

This edits.... from nutaku omg.... too ugly e.e'

Guys playing Jp version, what is the Fortune on Menu?

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The deathbattle for top 100 is real! My Gawd!

Fortune is like the thing the Japanese do on Shrines like the new years where you draw a stick and see if you got lucky or not.

Anywho, the Fortune is a feature that rewards you with fortune tickets when you finish specific event maps, and an additional 20 tickets when you encounter a "rare" eromon during your runs.
I never got to catch 1 in my time there, but maybe it won't give you tickets when you get to capture it.

You use those fortune tickets and draw a reward from your Loot table.
Everyone has a fixed reward loot table, so no competition there.
You can get things ranging from
etc. ->Gems -> Alchemy Gems -> Eromon Tickets -> SL Eromon.

You can only draw a specific prize a set amount of times.
Ex. SL Eromon (1/1)
HR-Ticket (5/5)
Blue Gem*3 x30 (20/20)
etc.

So if you got the SL eromon, you won't be getting anymore of her.
This keeps on increasing the chances of getting the SL eromon if you keep getting the other rewards.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

rage on spoiler:
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ where is my SHIRO!!!!
10hours i droped from 220# to 392# =], everyone STOP SPAMING Hotaruko-Special!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ i unable to farm stage 11 t.t stop rush this hell dudes

This edits.... from nutaku omg.... too ugly e.e'

Essentially it gives you more incentive to play event stages. You get fortune tickets for completing event stages. You use said fortune tickets using that menu. Each ticket rewards you with a random item. This can be anything from hearts, gems, gatcha tickets and even a special Eromon.

Mastar-san

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Hentar, @alimagno619

Thanks for fast reply =], this explain lot of SL from jp wiki with "ticket enchance" .-.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sitting at roughly 260th place right now. I could very easily break into the top 100, seeing as I've got 10 stam pots sitting around, but it's not worth the headache. I'll get up in a few hours and make sure I haven't fallen off the top 500, at least.

Still no sign of Hanakage though. Might need to call her a lost cause... Well, two out of three legendaries is pretty good. I might want a third Hotaruko though... Just because.

kageoni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Rank 2633... I could have made one last push for 500 but Nutaku/Epoch wouldn't accept my prepaid credit card. Yet, Sony accepted it just fine. Welp, let it be know Nutaku/Epoch hates users who use prepaid credit cards...