What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

NaoSoul, on that one part, I disagree - DMM caused this "necessity" themselves by putting such a high EP requirement on the reward. I side with the "insane".....side. If they wanted to make an Eromon hard to get - they shouldn't have put 200% EP boost on Eromons, in the first place. If they didn't want to make it hard to get - shouldn't have put such a high requirement. Either way - wasn't "necessary". But hey - ultimately, "business", the end.

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If anyone else wants to test, I believe Provocation affects damage inflicted against elemental weaknesses. Or maybe it affect elemental resistance as well.

I used Natsumi (the 70k EP SL) to:
1. Hit mermaid with x1 combo + no buff = 1.4k
2. Hit mermaid with x1 combo + 1 stack of her buff = 1.7k
3. Hit mermaid with x1 combo + 2 stacks of her buff = 2.2k

I haven't checked if it affects dmg recieved from elemental resistant enemies, but maybe it does.
If this is the case, they should probably update this.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If anyone else wants to test, I believe Provocation affects damage inflicted against elemental weaknesses. Or maybe it affect elemental resistance as well.

I used Natsumi (the 70k EP SL) to:
1. Hit mermaid with x1 combo + no buff = 1.4k
2. Hit mermaid with x1 combo + 1 stack of her buff = 1.7k
3. Hit mermaid with x1 combo + 2 stacks of her buff = 2.2k

I haven't checked if it affects dmg recieved from elemental resistant enemies, but maybe it does.
Can confirm about this, use natsumi too doesnt incrase the damage that much tho. But it does incrase some damage to element weakness

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've been way too lax.
I forgot to x3 again when I'm 24exp away from level up when I even went to sleep and recovered all stamina instead.
I noticed that I dropped to 85... after I used my stamina.

Yojiru

Reputation score

I've been way too lax.
I forgot to x3 again when I'm 24exp away from level up when I even went to sleep and recovered all stamina instead.
I noticed that I dropped to 85... after I used my stamina.
Even staying on top of it with practically 0 stamina waste I've only held onto 26-30th, though I only have a 20% and 30% EP boost.

coolgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn, top 3 is tough to crack. Been 3rd for like 4 days now...

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally found a legendary that isn't Kanami. Marin get.

Now... I have no idea what to farm for this last day or so of the event.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still haven't even encountered any of the event specific legendaries. :D

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i got this message today :
nutakubosho (10/7/15 2:42:25 PM): Can you give me a link with the complains?

So, you know what that means : Send your complaints! Go to Chatango find nutakubosho and say : We want you to revert the art back to the way it was! Make your voice heard! Stop with these stupid edits!

You can also send support ticket on Nutaku site.
Support Ticket

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, top 3 is tough to crack. Been 3rd for like 4 days now...
*whistles innocently*
If you aren't well into the millions, don't bother.
I'm only one ahead of you, someone over took me being first last weekend.

Granted I havnt been playing as much lately.
Been playing Girls Union more than this one over the last few days.

Top 10 rewards don't change, so not worth bothering with 1st IMO.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I swear my luck is just zooming the last couple of days. Just like the first event area, I attempted the intermediate stage of the second area and the boss appeared in the capture screen and I managed to get her on the first try.

I guess the Japanese version just likes me better the ours. lol

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And go figure, I just got Shiro too.

Guess I'll try for Hanakage before the event ends.

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And go figure, I just got Shiro too.

Guess I'll try for Hanakage before the event ends.
Grats!

Yeah ever since stage 3 I've run nothing but 3-15 and still no Hotaruko. 6 days down, 1 to go looks like I won't even be able to get her at this rate... Yep seems legit XD

VR-yan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, you know what that means : Send your complaints! Go to Chatango find nutakubosho and say : We want you to revert the art back to the way it was! Make your voice heard! Stop with these stupid edits!

Support Ticket
Might as well file a support ticket about that issue, lel~

I want my lolis to stay lolis, especially Rivet~

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Might as well file a support ticket about that issue, lel~

I want my lolis to stay lolis, especially Rivet~
Is not that they are loli's , is the fact that the edits are so bad and they had to edit it at all. That's what pisses me off. They even did it on Tera. Course there is a patch that fixes that issue. But, the fact that people even had to make a patch...ugh, it's pixels! P I X E L S! They aren't real! Who the heck are you harming with color dots? w/e

On topic, im sitting below Top 20 atm, and with a day left. Might not be able to get down to Top 10 Again unless i spend more money, but i already spent 33 potions , so yeah...ah well.

Anyone know when next event is?

Last edited:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Support Ticket
Didn't Nutaku already promisse to fix the low quality edits?

VR-yan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is not that they are loli's , is the fact that the edits are so bad and they had to edit it at all. That's what pisses me off. They even did it on Tera. Course there is a patch that fixes that issue. But, the fact that people even had to make a patch...ugh, it's pixels! P I X E L S! They aren't real! Who the heck are you harming with color dots? w/e

On topic, im sitting below Top 20 atm, and with a day left. Might not be able to get down to Top 10 Again unless i spend more money, but i already spent 33 potions , so yeah...ah well.

Lel, they had to go through all that edit and never even bothered changing the measurements in their collection page afterwards(Mostly go for the lolis turning into teens/adult edits) which might confuse some ppl and that Noa still gives me cringes whenever I look at her and as for Hametena, her eyes kinda looks like a copy-paste off of that succubus girl we haven't even seen yet in the game.

@Naosoul would rather if they didn't bother making edits and just use the original art, unless they have somekind of contract that makes them unable to show pixilated nude children.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It's hard to say. If I'm reading the Japanese game right, it looks like they start the next event no more then a day after the last one ends. So, I guess it depends on how fast Nutaku has translated everything.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

umm.... the event ends soon. and still no shiro D:! i really really want her T^T