What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Don't know what I did to piss off RNGesus but I just lost a 50% chance 10 times consecutively trying to power up an eromon's Hi-Heal move.

Also, one minor thing I'd like to see changed is missions automatically sending rewards to postbox upon completing the mission objective. Lost out on a Special Tome[✮2] despite using 500 stamina before the reset.
Keep in mind the daily doesn't reset until you go to the research center. Avoid it and you can keep working on the previous daily till you're complete or till you remember to grab your mission rewards.

Fireinthehole

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Keep in mind the daily doesn't reset until you go to the research center. Avoid it and you can keep working on the previous daily till you're complete or till you remember to grab your mission rewards.
Well I completely fumbled on that because I wasn't paying attention to the amount of eromon I had and reached max during that last quest(therefore, forcing me to go directly to the research center). :p

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Stupid question, but how do you take pics of the game? I can post the screens for the fireworks girl.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I get her too : )

Who is that girl with horns you have? I like her sprite.

Stupid question, but how do you take pics of the game? I can post the screens for the fireworks girl.
I use a program called gyazo to take the picture(it uploads it automatically into a new tab), then I right click > copy image, then I go to imgur and upload it there. Takes like 30 seconds or so.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eve

Also for pics, I just use snipping tool from windows and then upload to imgur.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks for that program, it's quite useful. Anyways, here are the different versions of her. I can post the H-scenes too, if you guys wanna see them.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

about to get my first 500 lvl 3 Alchemy.

which girl should i shoot for?

and....OMG she has a white swimsuit :D! i guess this SL girl is a must :3 (just got her too)

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Eve
That's right. Eve from R Gacha. She's a little arrogant based on the tone of her voice, but oh well, Horns and wings and .... nails! :D

and....OMG she has a white swimsuit :D! i guess this SL girl is a must :3 (just got her too)
The redhead? Yep, aaaaand her white swimsuit just a little bit transparent : )

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

about to get my first 500 lvl 3 Alchemy.

which girl should i shoot for?
Well I wanted Nicola for her solid stats

but ended up getting Sierra who isn't too bad, like a barely slower but better else where Ando. (Plus I like how you get to plunder her "treasure box" lol)

One thing to keep in mind is that Garrett Mishia and Dahlia might not be in our alchemy yet. Unless someone can tell me that they have gotten them through it yet, which so far haven't.

Best thing to do though in who to get is look at what girls there are pick which one you like on looks/stats.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I wanted Nicola for her solid stats

but ended up getting Sierra who isn't too bad, like a barely slower but better else where Ando. (Plus I like how you get to plunder her "treasure box" lol)

One thing to keep in mind is that Garrett Mishia and Dahlia might not be in our alchemy yet. Unless someone can tell me that they have gotten them through it yet, which so far haven't.

Best thing to do though in who to get is look at what girls there are pick which one you like on looks/stats.
is nakagami heart already on the list? if so i might choose her for her image...

wait....her spd does suck...

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is nakagami heart already on the list? if so i might choose her for her image...

wait....her spd does suck...
lol yeah she does look nice :p and yes I think I saw her gotten. Yeah she is slow but only just below 200, if you get a speed special that will compensate, not to mention she has beast attack and the strongest single wind (emerald*) attack in game according to wiki. Her other stats are also pretty good.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol yeah she does look nice :p and yes I think I saw her gotten. Yeah she is slow but only just below 200, if you get a speed special that will compensate, not to mention she has beast attack and the strongest single wind (emerald*) attack in game according to wiki. Her other stats are also pretty good.
so....i found a recipe for her. the recipe was.

500 green
401 red
401 blue
401 yellow.

there where people with her. (2 to be exact.) 1 with Afi and 1 with Sierra. you know i used it.

and got Affy

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so....i found a recipe for her. the recipe was.

500 green
401 red
401 blue
401 yellow.

there where people with her. (2 to be exact.) 1 with Afi and 1 with Sierra. you know i used it.

and got Affy
lol sorry :p. Can always try later again or a diff recipe.

Afi isn't too bad from looks of it though, all round stats.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol sorry :p. Can always try later again or a diff recipe.

Afi isn't too bad from looks of it though, all round stats.
she also is a selfish buffer. which...is not thaaaaat bad...

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

she also is a selfish buffer. which...is not thaaaaat bad...
Yeah she has sachi's buff which is nice and she has about 60 more speed but lot less attack. With 2 stacks of her buff she would prob break 400 speed or so.

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there some kind of bug on stage 5 of special area area 15 for the second zone? All my units are now only doing 10 damage to the red minion.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there some kind of bug on stage 5 of special area area 15 for the second zone? All my units are now only doing 10 damage to the red minion.
Did you lose combo? I did that once just recently and I was only doing 10, after around 30 combo was still doing only 10, someone crit though and did 3k. So not sure if normally she has high defense and I normally crit or you need your full combo.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

she does that.

use starlight(first girl special) at the start of the round and it will kill her off.

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To be honest I'm not sure as I was just doing as I normally do, and she wasn't dying as quickly as she did before. I've changed nothing in any of my run throughs and this has just started happening to me.

Last edited: