What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Maybe the tickets if they get updated every after events.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Did a few more area 1 Special runs and no Mamoru for me in the end. I wouldn't be surprised at all if I got 10 copies of area 2 boss now.
Sorry to hear and yeah, rng loves to do things like that. Good luck! Not to mention if you feel like it could farm e1-12 if you wanted to try more towards the end if you are in a good position in rankings at end.

Speaking of second boss, I had great luck. Intermediate Run on my way to Special did this.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry to hear and yeah, rng loves to do things like that. Good luck! Not to mention if you feel like it could farm e1-12 if you wanted to try more towards the end if you are in a good position in rankings at end.

Speaking of second boss, I had great luck. Intermediate Run on my way to Special did this.

Very nice, I'm about to run the Special myself XD. Wish me luck!

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I absolutely LOVE that second boss... I would like to get Mamoru ( i didn't), but i have to get this. :eek:

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I absolutely LOVE that second boss... I would like to get Mamoru ( i didn't), but i have to get this. :eek:
I concur :D. Must have the Tsukasa. I also REALLY want Marin, although RNGesus seems to hate me, so I probably won't get her QQ

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I concur :D. Must have the Tsukasa. I also REALLY want Marin, although RNGesus seems to hate me, so I probably won't get her QQ
Ok, let's hunt her. :)

Btw where is that girl from? The one from your signature.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Good luck to both of ya. Hope you get her :p.

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good luck with area 2 special, guys. Anyone had any problems with that, yet? My first run was a little dicey as I took some low levels to raise up, but still came through well. Any nasty surprises?

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Good luck with area 2 special, guys. Anyone had any problems with that, yet? My first run was a little dicey as I took some low levels to raise up, but still came through well. Any nasty surprises?
Nothing too crazy as of yet, will say if i suddenly get nuked into oblivion though XD

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nothing too crazy as of yet, will say if i suddenly get nuked into oblivion though XD
So far I've seen her lower all party speed, but that's it. Does she have a group attack? Hopefully the strong Emerald units spread through the stage will throw off some newbs; I'm still outside top #1,000. :(

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So far I've seen her lower all party speed, but that's it. Does she have a group attack? Hopefully the strong Emerald units spread through the stage will throw off some newbs; I'm still outside top #1,000. :(
I've only seen her lower party attack, but not the speed reduction. No group nuke yet. Lemme try some Google-fu to find out XD

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've only seen her lower party attack, but not the speed reduction. No group nuke yet. Lemme try some Google-fu to find out XD
Sorry, I meant lower attack, my mistake.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For my two times i've done it she did an aoe attack reduction followed by an aoe water attack. Hurts but not too bad with decent units, lower ones might get beaten though.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For my two times i've done it she did an aoe attack reduction followed by an aoe water attack. Hurts but not too bad with decent units, lower ones might get beaten though.
Beaten to the punch XD, Yeah, the AoE water attack is all I found out about.

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good to know, thank you.

healon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just finished event area 2 special... dat damage reduction :eek: ....

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Beaten to the punch XD, Yeah, the AoE water attack is all I found out about.
I've also found she has an individual defence debuff.

What are the best girls to go for in the 3* alchemy recipes?

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Speaking of second boss, I had great luck.
Nice. So she is our first boss that has a super smut scene. Does that mean she goes to level 70 instead of 60 like the others?