What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

I'll quote the Help for x 3 mode:
A perfect system for busy people like you, so you can play without taking up too much time.

That's what 3x mode is!
It costs 3x the stamina, but in return you'll get 3x the EXP and items!
The EP you can get during EP events will also get a 3x boost, so use it to your heart's content.
It's the perfect mode for someone like you who wants to hurry up and get lots of items.

* Rare Eromon appearance rates, quest Eromon capture rates, capture chances, and number of Eromon available are not boosted by 3x.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn this was a good game and nutaku Really messed it up
2 extreme major things
1 - fatal errors at least every 5 minutes even on japanese beta i didn't have that ( was like 1 per hour at least)
2 - Terrible photoshop you know i didn't mind about how they made on lord of walkure adding boobs... but on this game the character itself became ugly they really should learn with this guy (original is on the right photoshoped on the left)

i hope if they get flower knight girl they don't mess it up.
it seems there in a rush to release these games

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there any way to get better catch rates outside of spending real money on the 100% items because 7% to catch is absolutely horrid.
rare eromon is 3% And well is a rare encounter ( i got 1 but then while i had luck with capture i keep getting fatal errors...)

also do you need to wait to get Hscenes for maximum status boost? i mean do you need get until level max and then enhance or it doens't matter? ( like on lov you need to do 4m and stuff)

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No its more like Angelic Saga where it increases the level cap and rarity. Also unlocking scenes provides a small stat boost to the character as well.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

rare eromon is 3% And well is a rare encounter ( i got 1 but then while i had luck with capture i keep getting fatal errors...)

also do you need to wait to get Hscenes for maximum status boost? i mean do you need get until level max and then enhance or it doens't matter? ( like on lov you need to do 4m and stuff)
I think, if you plan on combining them for skills, do that before you upgrade them, because their rarity increases when you give them hearts, which makes them more expensive to upgrade later.

Aside from that, I don't think there's any minmaxing involved.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, late for the party but here is my code:
3N2RTLOBH6LG7N14Q8JHE

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

it seems there in a rush to release these games
nah i think it is not about rushing stuff. They have couple of games bound to have events and couple of games are finishing events in few days. I mean that's a lot of work for unexprienced and profit based company/site

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

thanks now what does switcheroo do? i keep getting it from mission but have no idea what they actually do

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks now what does switcheroo do? i keep getting it from mission but have no idea what they actually do
Top left corner on missions, auto swaps your characters for you to maintain a perfect combo. Costs 1 per swap.

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No its more like Angelic Saga where it increases the level cap and rarity. Also unlocking scenes provides a small stat boost to the character as well.
better part is when you give hearts to N or R then use them in upgrade purposes they yield more xp for upgrades

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nah i think it is not about rushing stuff. They have couple of games bound to have events and couple of games are finishing events in few days. I mean that's a lot of work for unexprienced and profit based company/site
its just that i havent seen a completely smooth release yet when there workin with dmm its the least you could expect

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

its just that i havent seen a completely smooth release yet when there workin with dmm its the least you could expect
you would be right if you said instead of working with, working ''for''. DMM doesnt have any obligation about the delivery they just provide

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, tell me one MMO that's had a perfect start without server crashing or bugs, hackers etc.? x3

Also, 23 Invites, Thanks again for people using my code (It's in the sig ; )
I'll try to drag myself from the game sometime i can work on partials again. x D
But, i make no promises. : P

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, tell me one MMO that's had a perfect start without server crashing or bugs, hackers etc.? x3

I'll try to drag myself from the game sometime i can work on partials again. x D
ultima online

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

it is not about perfect start... it is about an unplayable start at least for me you know every time i change screen i pray that i don't get an error that i need to refresh the page because it is like 25% of Every change screen to happen

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finally able to launch the game, it took only 5-6 hours to fix itself. and look who i found in my box waiting

many thanx, guys who supported me XD

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Am i the only one constantly getting errors every 30 seconds and having to refresh the game?

orcilol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

my invite code: 1H7IATYRVX6H0HOOEX1AS