What's new

[Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Nah I've been depleting the later 3 stages that I can (skipping the first 3) and then trying to farm the Mumei Sword, but you know what? Screw the sword. Gonna farm every single one of the Copper Dungeon Stages.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah I've been depleting the later 3 stages that I can (skipping the first 3) and then trying to farm the Mumei Sword, but you know what? Screw the sword. Gonna farm every single one of the Copper Dungeon Stages.
just make sure you're occasionally spending the money. you do have a coin cap.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Yeah I assure you that isn't a problem. You can ask the blacksmith all about it >.>

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, looks like it won't die.

You might need more stars to find the knight guy in 4-2. Not sure though, eheheh.
you were partially right. need 18/36 on 4-1 for heavy knight to show up

knight > heavy knight

2574 to 2896 atk
3461 to 4055 def

legit as fk

Last edited:

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My bad, might have been thinking of the heavy lancer because I was thinking of farming it.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My bad, might have been thinking of the heavy lancer because I was thinking of farming it.
heavy lancer is in 4-3. but i can't beat the purple spear enemy. dem stats. just too much fuckin hp. and they're heavy lancers too. the longer the battle goes on the more fucked in the ass you get.

how do i open the hidden dungeon in chapter 2 anyway? i have all stars, and none of the enemies in the last stage drop a scroll for it?

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If I remember right, it's with the convoy on the last stage. She doesn't show it when you click on her but it's in her drops.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

On the convoy??? With only 3 tries per day? I'm gonna need way better luck than what I had with Nobunaga if I want to enter that dungeon any time soon then :eek:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

have i mentioned lately that I LOVE THIS COPPER DUNGEON

holy shit i almost have everything my people wear at level 31 now

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only thing killing me is the stupid wait time on the Blacksmith Q_Q couple of clicks and u have to wait 33 min to do anymore lol

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's probably the biggest priority to grind, except for the freebies like Shingen&Kenshin from prologue hidden dungeon(And it's not like that takes loads of time & effort)

Copper dungeon easily nets you several million gold/day, which you can then use to speed up research, building levels and upgrading some proper gear.

Not to mention the armors that can drop fairly early on in the copper dungeon aren't all that bad, which is an added bonus.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's probably the biggest priority to grind, except for the freebies like Shingen&Kenshin from prologue hidden dungeon(And it's not like that takes loads of time & effort)

Copper dungeon easily nets you several million gold/day, which you can then use to speed up research, building levels and upgrading some proper gear.

Not to mention the armors that can drop fairly early on in the copper dungeon aren't all that bad, which is an added bonus.
original western armor is actually extremely good. i have a level 32 red defense +10% armor i went nuts on thinking "well 10% more defense should be a huge bonus on my super high defense unit"

it ended up being a whole 80 defense more. that i spent a crap ton of money on. it will probably pay off more once i finally manage to slugfest my way through 4-3 and get the purple accessory with hp +10%. the extra defense from the accessory will probably push the defense +10% bonus over the level bonus from the orig western.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

original western armor is actually extremely good. i have a level 32 red defense +10% armor i went nuts on thinking "well 10% more defense should be a huge bonus on my super high defense unit"

it ended up being a whole 80 defense more. that i spent a crap ton of money on. it will probably pay off more once i finally manage to slugfest my way through 4-3 and get the purple accessory with hp +10%. the extra defense from the accessory will probably push the defense +10% bonus over the level bonus from the orig western.

Likely, but for those that don't have absolute wrecking crews it's a (relatively) easy to get piece of gear that is more than good enough to last you quite a while if you bother to upgrade it a bit.
Added bonus that you're rolling for it while also raking in boatloads of much needed gold to upgrade stuff with.

Also, quick edit for those interested:

Original Two-Piece Armor, obtainable from the 3rd fight in the copper dungeon gives a flat defense boost(Upgradeable via blacksmith) + regenerates 4% units/turn.
Original Western Armor, obtainable from the 5th fight in the copper dungeon gives a flat defense boost(Upgradeable via blacksmith) + general level x7 extra defense.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Likely, but for those that don't have absolute wrecking crews it's a (relatively) easy to get piece of gear that is more than good enough to last you quite a while if you bother to upgrade it a bit.
Added bonus that you're rolling for it while also raking in boatloads of much needed gold to upgrade stuff with.

Also, quick edit for those interested:

Original Two-Piece Armor, obtainable from the 3rd fight in the copper dungeon gives a flat defense boost(Upgradeable via blacksmith) + regenerates 4% units/turn.
Original Western Armor, obtainable from the 5th fight in the copper dungeon gives a flat defense boost(Upgradeable via blacksmith) + general level x7 extra defense.
two piece armor isnt really worth it though. the 4% regen is not nearly as useful as a huge defense increase. i wouldnt spend too much money upgrading it. maybe keep one for dealing with low level reflect enemies where you can regen a bit of your troops back before ending the battle.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

two piece armor isnt really worth it though. the 4% regen is not nearly as useful as a huge defense increase. i wouldnt spend too much money upgrading it. maybe keep one for dealing with low level reflect enemies where you can regen a bit of your troops back before ending the battle.

Yup, Two-Piece is only worth it if you've got literally nothing worth equipping in the defense slot, and even then you should be able to grind for western armor 50 times per day until the event ends unless you literally just started playing the game.

Still, if you happen to roll on two-piece because you're like me and believe grinding the whole dungeon every day for bucketloads of gold, and somehow have literally nothing better to equip for defense, the flat defense boost beats any common or rare stuff.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now if only we had a Kizuna Dungeon so we could mass upgrade formations and research ... so much gold almost no Kizuna lol

BTW Is it worth max staring each chapter?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now if only we had a Kizuna Dungeon so we could mass upgrade formations and research ... so much gold almost no Kizuna lol

BTW Is it worth max staring each chapter?
All you get is like 80k gold and maybe a silver ticket I think it was?

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Don't forget to do convoys for a chance at kizuna. Might mean an extra research or two a day.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

All you get is like 80k gold and maybe a silver ticket I think it was?

Getting the partial clear on a chapter (usually 20stars, sometimes more/less depending on chapter size) gives 80k and a silver ticket.

Getting a full clear gives a gold ticket.

Honestly, not worth the hassle unless there's downtime between events.
Especially given that the game throws half a dozen gold tickets at you every day simply for playing the game and doing stuff you tend to be doing anyway.