What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

So anyway, I was wondering, are the armors in Golden Armor G not considered heavy armors? Or are the armors there just so strong that the AW bandit passive doesn't matter?

Only wondering because my Imelia can't even kill the first white armor before the 2nd one passes by her.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So anyway, I was wondering, are the armors in Golden Armor G not considered heavy armors? Or are the armors there just so strong that the AW bandit passive doesn't matter?

Only wondering because my Imelia can't even kill the first white armor before the 2nd one passes by her.
Defense is much higher than usual in that map. Those white mage armors have 2100 defense, and that's not even the highest.

If she were maxed out with SAW and all the bandit buffs on DMM, I'm sure she could kill them, but atm she's gonna have some trouble.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Defense is much higher than usual in that map. Those white mage armors have 2100 defense, and that's not even the highest.

If she were maxed out with SAW and all the bandit buffs on DMM, I'm sure she could kill them, but atm she's gonna have some trouble.
Damn, you heard them Conrad. Get back in storage.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I already said my stand that I don't find the exp buff worth it UNLESS you're being a whale and spending a lot like how you got that level 212 account.

3 SC is not actually cheap for a newbie on nutaku aigis, considering how stingy they are with SCs. I am of the opinion that you get more out of refilling charisma for unit exp with that 3 SC, than getting pure prince exp. and if you want to stupidly be on gold and exp buffs 24/7 on your free account, go ahead. I'm saying that's a stupid idea and don't recommend others to do that.

regarding Daniela, yeah she can be better than shao, but considering Soma can do almost everything that Daniela can as a substitute archer UNTIL you get spica, regardless of whether you have already obtained spica, and eventually you'd only want to use bashira and spica as your main archers, I see very little reason to insist on using Daniela over Soma. Also, Daniela is even better than Bella as well, so not sure why you needed to mention her name.

The entire idea here is that silvers and many golds will eventually be 'retired' in favor of plat+ units, and considering how soon that time comes for archers since bashira and spica are easily available, there's no point in calling Eric a fool in not using daniela just because he doesnt like her, even if I disagree with Eric's inefficient playing style. (I don't like her either)
This even gone to even moar funny route~
So you say only Whale can use 3 SC buff?
3 SC for 1,2X EXP on noob is useless?

It might be useless if You get a leak of Cha
Like Rawr said , if You are very active. It will be very usefull
Using 3 SC for refill? lol
Eric is around 72 or 80 , first time I used refill on Nutaku is after I reached Lv 100

He is only Lv 72 last time , probably 80 now
And he is already active for atleast 2 week
With 3 SC 1,2X EXP he already Lv 100
But let put that aside since he play whatever he wish for , which is fine~

I dunno why , seems You get a butthurt on this Whale thing
LOL~

About the fool thing
I can accept he don't want to use Daniela
Still stupid I think~

But the 80% fool is becoz

Borrowing razisgosu terms , GARBAGE~

Why don't you join him creating that army if you do not think that as fool?

I did recommended to Lv up and CC Bashira
Even if it will cost expensive money
But hey , Lv ing Irons much more fun~

LOL

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is already beyond annoying and now is just boderline stupid.
Indeed it is, but this is what the devs do, gotta get that break in there for all their hard work on the English version after all. I somehow managed to level up my Waltz to a point I don't think I need to spend this week investing experience into her, so I don't know what I'm going to spend the week doing at this point. Guess I'll just get a bunch of silvers to 30 to prep for awakening fodder.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh nice, picked up Waltz on Waltz of Darkness stage while trying to get 2nd heavy infantry needed for class change.

edit: now all I need is a platinum fairy.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only now? Not for the last year?
For Me , since Christmas - GR break

1 clone Acc sold recently , now if I can sell another 1 clone Acc
So I can focus more on DMM~

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Half a dozen SC spent and I literally got no UC (stuck at -2) and no skill level (stuck at 5/10) from any of the Waltzes that dropped from the refill runs. Talk about a waste of SC. I'm actually fine with the break this time because this event has tilted me so much it'll be at least a week before I'm able to touch Aigis again. :p

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

used up a sacred crystal, but got the minimum UC. still bothered by my low skill points... i'm gonna have to use rainbow fairies now...

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Woohoo~ Finally made 15 awak units, though some of them are mere tokens.

All for the spotless looking screenshot of 15 blue badges, which is all that matters.

Uzza

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

but nonetheless I'd rather spend the 3 SCs on charisma refills to get more unit exp, rather than spend it on prince exp that effectively increases wastage when you go to sleep and wake up with full resources which you don't need them all to level up. not to mention that said exp buff is effectively wasted when you use it to do dailys.
Using the SCs for refill when you're a very low level is wasteful, as you get basically no charisma out of it compared to when you refill at a high level where you have a large pool.

The largest benefit the XP boost has is that it allows you, as a new player, to level up faster without having to wait for charisma to refill. This significantly speeds up total game progress. You will get a lot more total charisma during the duration of the boost than you will get from refills for the same amount of crystals.

When you start playing, you will LV up before you deplete your charisma pool, but this reverses after a little while. Having the boost lengthens this period, allowing you to keep playing continuously for longer. before you start having to wait for charisma, and when you do you won't need to wait as long until you can do one more mission to get the next level.
This in turn gives you more gold and more units faster that playing without the boost.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

used up a sacred crystal, but got the minimum UC. still bothered by my low skill points... i'm gonna have to use rainbow fairies now...

Just an advice
But maybe You - someone will disagree , lol~

I think You are not a freemium , since You rolled 200$ in gatcha before(?)

I recommend to use the Platinum fairy acquired on 7 Sta map
With 3 Waltz + 1 Platinum Fairy
It will be quite faster to CC her

About Rainbow Fairy , or I assume Gladdys? Spirit Queen? (CMIIW)
I understand our version is quite.... since she is mostly used on Sapphire Rarity that still not appear / debuted~

Since that black Fairy is rare , even on stamp...
But eh... ignore this if You think the other way
It's Your freedom~

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just an advice
But maybe You - someone will disagree , lol~

I think You are not a freemium , since You rolled 200$ in gatcha before(?)

I recommend to use the Platinum fairy acquired on 7 Sta map
With 3 Waltz + 1 Platinum Fairy
It will be quite faster to CC her

About Rainbow Fairy , or I assume Gladdys? Spirit Queen? (CMIIW)
I understand our version is quite.... since she is mostly used on Sapphire Rarity that still not appear / debuted~

Since that black Fairy is rare , even on stamp...
But eh... ignore this if You think the other way
It's Your freedom~
yeah, my main account i put $200 into it, which is why it has a lot of plats and blacks but not a single waltz

my alt on the other hand got waltz minimum cost with only 1 SC but i haven't put any more into it yet.

yes, the name on my alt has my main name and higher level >.<

topshekels

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe a taboo topic, but i've seen it posted around here.
What's the rules with selling Aigis accounts on this site?
I'm really tired of the game, and would love to atleast get something back from it. PM me if you're interested!

They should really stop having event breaks, it's what made this game so uninteresting for me.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That name... wow. And here I was thinking I was creative with my alt names.
i mean that on dog on girl and not dog on male >.<

usually when given a choice, i play females so i can have some eye candy to look at as i play. aka skyrim, monster hunter and even pokemon.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

usually when given a choice, i play females so i can have some eye candy to look at as i play. aka skyrim, monster hunter and even pokemon.
"Even Pokemon."... Even? Just even? Pokemon is best. You are a heretic for not having Pokemon as the first in line of those three games. <3

Real talk though, I swear I've seen doggotmepregnant somewhere else recently. What else you play? CS:GO?

Maggifixxx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't get me wrong I love the name :D

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Even Pokemon."... Even? Just even? Pokemon is best. You are a heretic for not having Pokemon as the first in line of those three games. <3

Real talk though, I swear I've seen doggotmepregnant somewhere else recently. What else you play? CS:GO?
i use to, but when i did, i was returnofbeans and not for very long.

maybe some other nutaku game? bestiality is one of my favorites fetishes. which makes me really happy that a new bestiality VN was available today lol.

i put pokemon last because it hows the least amount of "eye candy to see" with it being over the top camera and low quality models XD