What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I believe EXP Buff in early Lv is useful.

The first goal of a starting prince should be the lv64 title Savior.
ALL strat vid you find will have at least Savior title.
It's important you get this title as soon as possible if you want to reference basically anything.

And the EXP Buff is the fastest way of getting there.

Especially in the beginning the Experience Buff acutally is quite a bit less effective. I wouldn't personally waste SC on it before my Charisma Pool would be great enough to carry me through my normal sleeping time. Because otherwise, especially in the beginning you "lose" a LOT of Charisma due to it being full over the night. Though this isn't as big of a deal, as you get your Bonus Experience either way for the duration of the buff, later on you get Missions with better Cost to Reward ratios. Later then you can spend all your Charisma to utilize the Buff to its fullest potential on more rewarding missions, I mean it costs premium currency after all.

Really? 3 SC is un usefull? For Early Prince? Or any day 1 Prince?
3 SC for 20 Days of worth?
WoW...... OK........

Maybe You having Extreme Luck to pull Black in 5 SC
I guess , I will agree that 3 SC is Expensive~

In 20 Day I play DMM
I reach Lv 100 Prince with that 1,2 EXP probably more (I forgot)
Of course some of the SC is used for refill too I admit
Nope , I am not regreted it

But OK , I agree. I guess people having a different style indeed
To each of their own~

Nothing to do with Luck or anything. But people have a different personal value for Premium Currency. Of course 3 SC isn't really much, I agree with you on that one. But my post was more about efficiency than anything else.

But my post was more about efficiency than anything else.

In terms of raw CH and EXP numbers, you may be right.
But those numbers weigh differently between low and high lv prince.

My over-Lv200 prince will get much more extra EXP from beating high level story maps, but it's utter waste of 3 SCs for me.
But low Lv prince can get much more out of those low extra EXP as it keeps them playing longer and gets them better Prince faster; both the title and as a 1-block unit.

Here are my personal recommendations for investing timing for the 1.2x EXP.

1. Very early level. Go for Lv64 ASAP.
2. Close to Lv100 Prince.
3. Close to Lv200 Prince.

Nothing to do with Luck or anything. But people have a different personal value for Premium Currency. Of course 3 SC isn't really much, I agree with you on that one. But my post was more about efficiency than anything else.

In terms of raw CH and EXP numbers, you may be right.
But those numbers weigh differently between low and high lv prince.

My over-Lv200 prince will get much more extra EXP from beating high level story maps, but it's utter waste of 3 SCs for me.
But low Lv prince can get much more out of those low extra EXP as it keeps them playing longer and gets them better Prince faster; both the title and as a 1-block unit.

Here are my personal recommendations for investing timing for the 1.2x EXP.

1. Very early level. Go for Lv64 ASAP.
2. Close to Lv100 Prince.
3. Close to Lv200 Prince.

Alpha explain it better than Me , and maybe rawr
I really should buy Alpha a beer and pizza >.<

Alpha explain it better than Me , and maybe rawr
I really should buy Alpha a beer and pizza >.<

I already have plenty of Beer.

Bring some Millenium Wine and we can talk.

After seeing savior skill get mentioned in here few times just now, I went and looked at it and noticed it gave an appreciable boost. Enough to turn prince into a tank. And it adds just enough atk/def for my team to beat Armor of the dead mission lol. 68/70 two danged red goblins managed to sneak through just barely! I think it gave my Gellius that 20-30 extra defense.

I already have plenty of Beer.

Bring some Millenium Wine and we can talk.

Damn You!!~

All the Millenium Wine is robed
By TRUE SAVIOR!!!
C****d!!

lol

======================================

-5 CR 8/10 Waltz
Either I used 21 Waltz to do so , or 24 Waltz (forgot)
What was the 9'th Lv of skill chance again?
Was it 25% or 5% . should I atleast attemp to Skill up her to 9?

25% to get to 9/10, then 5% for 10/10.

-5 CR 8/10 Waltz
Either I used 21 Waltz to do so , or 24 Waltz (forgot)
What was the 9'th Lv of skill chance again?
Was it 25% or 5% . should I atleast attemp to Skill up her to 9?

Its 25%, only the last skill up is 5%.
My Waltz is at -5 and 7/10, it took 12 dupes to get from 6 to 7 too. 50CC56 so she's doing quite well there too.

i need just 1 more -UC and i'm STILL at skill 2/10. how the hell does that even work.

1f6ff6983e9dd661b596d0ed04d00161.png

This is the only farm event I've dropped SC on up until now and, ironically, it's the one I'm doing the worst in. Mine's only at -2 and 5/10, and that's with above average drops. I don't know what the odds are to fail to get -3 about ten goddamn times, but I've certainly done it.

Last edited:

25% to get to 9/10, then 5% for 10/10.

Thanks

Its 25%, only the last skill up is 5%.
My Waltz is at -5 and 7/10, it took 12 dupes to get from 6 to 7 too. 50CC56 so she's doing quite well there too.

Thanks

i need just 1 more -UC and i'm STILL at skill 2/10. how the hell does that even work.

1f6ff6983e9dd661b596d0ed04d00161.png

For a second I thought You are lying
Although I realized that You don't need to do so~

That is even beyond Despair Luck...
Sorry~

This is the only farm event I've dropped SC on up until now and, ironically, it's the one I'm doing the worst in. Mine's only at -2 and 5/10, and that's with above average drops. I don't know what the odds are to fail to get -3 about ten goddamn times, but I've certainly done it.

I used 5 SC , I have Lv up once
So it is like 6 SC since Lv 200 recover both Cha and Sta
I have more than 66% drop chance
But the CR was really2 bad......

So far this event I have had 11 copies of Waltz, 2 plat fairy, 5 Khuri's and 2 Ver's. No SC spent. Combining 10 copies gave me 6/10 skill and 6 cost.

Would it be worth spending a few SC on the last day on stamina for her? Mainly to try and get the skill to 9/10.

So far this event I have had 11 copies of Waltz, 2 plat fairy, 5 Khuri's and 2 Ver's. No SC spent. Combining 10 copies gave me 6/10 skill and 6 cost.

Would it be worth spending a few SC on the last day on stamina for her? Mainly to try and get the skill to 9/10.

The other Platinum Free Dancer is Hana
IDK Myself , but it seems Waltz is better than Hana (CMIIW)

The other one is Marnie
If You think You can get her in Shrine or Lucky enough on Yolo Roll
And the unwritten rule of Gatcha = better
Then , You probably should ignore Waltz and Hana

Personaly I rather used 5-7 SC on Sta refill for Waltz
But it's back to You~

Gonna say it one more time, if you think you can get Marnie don't spend on Waltz, if you don't then do it, don't trust Hana since her event was really odd and we already know what happen with every odd/celebratory/commemorative event in this version.
----

This event has screw me really good, i start great, 10 runs 8 Waltz with that i got 2CR and 5SU, then it came "THE DROUGHT" 6 runs without a thing, then 3 more copies and only 2SU.
So far i've 20 runs 12 copies and only 3CR and 7SU, i'm gonna use one SC more and if i don't get enough copies to min cost, i'll leave it be.

PS: I know is useless but i really hope next week is not *****

PS: I know is useless but i really hope next week is not *****

Amen~

I say You should atleast try to -4 her
Maybe You will be Lucky on skill instead , who knows?
Maybe You won't get -5CR but get 10 Skill instead , who knows?

Atleast hoping for Revival on Nutaku is kinda hopeles ATM.....
And it will be a long time until we get Waltz Revival~

You can skip Hana by then if she is indeed not so good after all~

I wouldn't unless you don't plan on trying for Hana when she comes or getting Marine. Both of them have a 40 second cool down on skill while Waltz is 60 seconds at 10/10

Well, after combining several copies and nothing else, I've finally max cost reduced her.

I'm not sure how I feel about the skill level though.

zbBCV4o.jpg

Back