What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Larcx there is an advantage of the revival for Aria/Anya/Equidna, since those 3 came from two consecutive events (on this version) they can do it like on dmm and throw the revivals one after the other making a great debut for the mechanic.
It would work even better since we have this useless break system, they could put a revival once a month (or each 6 weeks) in one of those break weeks, and since the content has been already translated the only new work they would be doing is the creation of the new baner.
But then again it is incomprehensible the destiny of the game, so many good opportunities have been wasted, from giving away certain units in the anniversary, to special seasonal events, even the use of the already implemented content, or simple advertaisment. I know this version is not suppose to be like its successful older jap twin, but come on, two events a month?? thats plain bad for a game that's suppose to be about managing resourses.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i dont understand all the fuss about the tp is it just that its doesnt change but it can or do you all want that gunners ass that badly
i would much rather see a revival or revisit of skpped events
I want my Eln, Raichi and Maurette. and chydis of course.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yes, they've been allowing lolis to go through uncensored for half a year now, but I'm sure they took a look at Fran and said 'that's too much, skip her'. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, if you're asking why the Aigis devs are/aren't doing something at this point, you must not be paying much attention. Why didn't we ever get Yurina? Why haven't they gone back and added in all the events/silvers/spotlight units they skipped when they're clearly fine adding new silvers and we know that (at the very least, most of) the units are OK to add now? Why don't we have revivals or TP rotations? If there are good reasons for any of those questions, no one but the dev team will ever know them.
Are you sure you're quoting the right person?
Because your second paragraph really doesn't have anything to do with what I wrote

Fayne

Reputation score

Are you sure you're quoting the right person?
Because your second paragraph really doesn't have anything to do with what I wrote
Typically forum users use blank lines to seperate topics that may or may not have anything to do with eachother at all. In this case it's just confusing because the second paragraph starts with a "you". If I get him right "you" doesn't mean "you personally" though. Instead he's referring to "you" as the one reading this text or other users in general (plural "you")

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I want my Eln, Raichi and Maurette. and chydis of course.
Raichi and Maurette possible lolis. I know that is an old issue, but it hasn't been 100% resolved. Not to mention that assumes we get more GRs and subjugations.

I'm on your side though. I want those golds. Screw plats, never did anything good for me.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Typically forum users use blank lines to seperate topics that may or may not have anything to do with eachother at all. In this case it's just confusing because the second paragraph starts with a "you". If I get him right "you" doesn't mean "you personally" though. Instead he's referring to "you" as the one reading this text or other users in general (plural "you")
That's pretty much why I asked. If it is really answering a question in my comment, I just want to know how it connects. Might worded some of sentences poorly, and usually lots of people taking what I wrote entirely different.

Xion

Reputation score

Raichi and Maurette possible lolis. I know that is an old issue, but it hasn't been 100% resolved. Not to mention that assumes we get more GRs and subjugations.

I'm on your side though. I want those golds. Screw plats, never did anything good for me.
The number of plat units is indeed higher than the gold ones, but thats mostly because of the lack of TP rotation, i don't think we'll see Maurette any time soon since she was introduce has a reward in a Subjugation event that occur in march of last year, and we are still stuck in something with the events of the 2014 we also lack the Gold Rush needed to get units like Zaramu, Abel, Ryuryu, Mel, Erun and Fuuka.

The thing with events is that they only release plat units, the events that deliver gold units are being push to the side (of the galaxy) so we have to rely on premium gold.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The number of plat units is indeed higher than the gold ones, but thats mostly because of the lack of TP rotation, i don't think we'll see Maurette any time soon since she was introduce has a reward in a Subjugation event that occur in march of last year, and we are still stuck in something with the events of the 2014 we also lack the Gold Rush needed to get units like Zaramu, Abel, Ryuryu, Mel, Erun and Fuuka.

The thing with events is that they only release plat units, the events that deliver gold units are being push to the side (of the galaxy) so we have to rely on premium gold.
Plats don't exist in my world. Event units don't count because they are event units. This is why Sherry is the best plat, even better than some blacks! She helps all the nice gold units perform even better.

All in all though, I really want Raichi more than just about any other unit. Her and Eletto, but Eletto too rich for my blood.

Edit: Knowing my luck, if I ever random roll in the future I can imagine getting screwed by rolling Grace over any other black. Yes she is bonkers, but then she makes my Raichi obsolete.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Reputation score

Would Nutaku even use "Majin"? I figure they would go with something generic like "Demon" or something.
I think pretty early on, Nutaku got cut out of translating anything in the game outside of the H-scenes. Its pretty evident that all news updates, UI and skill descriptions are just very bad machine translations by the dev.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I confused , did you really play DMM?
It's not about a fuss , more like why make TP if they abandone it
on dmm i got spica and havent gone back to get any others cause there all trash or i have no need for them or i had the unit from original event as my 3rd pull was a b iris so the healer was just not important to me
and from your comments it seems its just that it can rotate but doesnt and or the healer

lolis are a non issue at this point the problem with those units are they are both later event units we wont see them till there events roll around and raichi i believe was a gr

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i got spica and havent gone back to get any others cause there all trash or i have no need for them or i had the unit from original event as my 3rd pull was a b iris so the healer was just not important to me
and from your comments it seems its just that it can rotate but doesnt and or the healer
So there is B.Iris on Nutaku?
This is hillarious~

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So there is B.Iris on Nutaku?
This is hillarious~
you were talking about dmm so i quoted my experience with the tp in dmm not nutaku
rant thing =>i play both every single day and am pleased with both versions despite literally logging in daily on both versions and doing basically the same thing i have vastly different well not that vast but still different teams and experiences i absolutely love both versions i will likely play until they die or i run out of units to max which is unlikely cause progression is tweaked so perfectly despite nutakus or the devs faults they still made a damn good english version and day by day week by week it gets better and better

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Although it was likely going to be Waltz, it's now confirmed with maintenance over. So, some possible scenarios for Fran could be: being after Anna (if Anna is after Waltz), joining Yurina in purgatory, suddenly going back to 2 Unit Farms in a row or saved for a later time. At least we're almost out of DMM's 2014 schedule, eh? :V

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Who is Sacred Swordswoman Zenobia?

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who is Sacred Swordswoman Zenobia?

If I recall correctly, she's the best possible soldier you could have.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Although it was likely going to be Waltz, it's now confirmed with maintenance over. So, some possible scenarios for Fran could be: being after Anna (if Anna is after Waltz), joining Yurina in purgatory, suddenly going back to 2 Unit Farms in a row or saved for a later time. At least we're almost out of DMM's 2014 schedule, eh? :V
sad day on nutaku but oh well ill see her soon enough also
on soldiers i actually prefer Jerome out of prem soldiers cause the +2 up aw ability i dont speak for everyone i speak for me cause its amazing

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So it's official, Mikoto has utterly trivialized this event. With her, Spica, and Pallis (Haven't leveled Garania yet) working together, everything just melts.

Xion

Reputation score

Just asking but have anyone seen that SC thata was suppose to be given for the screw up with Harissa?? Not a big deal but i belive this is the 3 time they say that they give a crystal but they don't.

PS: I hope Fran don't dissapear like Yurina did.

kleem

Reputation score

So it's official, Mikoto has utterly trivialized this event. With her, Spica, and Pallis (Haven't leveled Garania yet) working together, everything just melts.
Mikoto pretty much trivializes most events.The only map she hasn't done that for me yet was Imelia's most difficult map,because of low amount of ranged spots and tight UP.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, first run of 40/5 and I got Dorca. That's something at least.