What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I got gold from base summon........ but in JP 1 just now from 10 roll.
And it was bandit conrad :( dam it gonna stuck there forever
as for EN i tried 20 roll no luck

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

use mouse macro, left it when you eat or something, back and everything is done ^_^
How do you not sell silver+ units using a macro? Or do you leave lots of free space and sell manually?

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you not sell silver+ units using a macro? Or do you leave lots of free space and sell manually?
got 130 inventory which is 60+ always empty, yeah manual selling
better use your crystal to buy inventory rather than tricked by that evil goddess, keeping the crystal is good as long you are not tempted to click those evil thing

7H 1N 23 GOLD 0 Plat

Lets turn these goldie to 2k gacha and see

Last edited:

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is ccing a black unit without armor+3 fairies too much of a stretch?

I mean its going to be really expensive I know that but I've only gotten 1 black fairy on 3 weeks(and 7 plat fairies with my only plat unit being a princess,funny) and I really want to cc Nanaly.She is level 43 at the moment and with just some fast math I know is going to take like 100k gold to reach 50 if I feed her with lvl 18 bronzes,I'm pretty sure I can use all those resources on something better,like finishing my team for monday H

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

id probably do the 2k gatcha alot more if i had the patience to wait out that animation. I applaud you for willing to do that gatcha so many times.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So what I'm seeing is cloris and calioppe with a healer along with hoping leeanne can tank the damage then getting out a valerie asap.
I am not sure there is enough time to get tank + healer. I have seen strategies for three witches + prince. You can try going with witch, witch, prince (which should kill initial push) and than place Vallery for the big second push. Not sure if you will have enough DPS though.

Are plats really that hard to get? Ive gotten at least 2 each week so far. First week i was rolling in plat and got 5 of them. So far only 2, hoping to get 5 again.
I believe the rates for plat armor are 4/8/16 for three tiers of this daily. Still, I am doing H for second week now, and still not even one plat can :<.

got 130 inventory which is 60+ always empty, yeah manual selling
better use your crystal to buy inventory rather than tricked by that evil goddess, keeping the crystal is good as long you are not tempted to click those evil thing

7H 1N 23 GOLD 0 Plat

Lets turn these goldie to 2k gacha and see

Good luck with rolls. Note that we will all eventually need those slots, so might as well buy them now, I guess...

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is ccing a black unit without armor+3 fairies too much of a stretch?

I mean its going to be really expensive I know that but I've only gotten 1 black fairy on 3 weeks(and 7 plat fairies with my only plat unit being a princess,funny) and I really want to cc Nanaly.She is level 43 at the moment and with just some fast math I know is going to take like 100k gold to reach 50 if I feed her with lvl 18 bronzes,I'm pretty sure I can use all those resources on something better,like finishing my team for monday H
Plat armors are a bit overrated atm. The drop rate is so low, and we are only really using them to get to 50, not past 50. It doesn't take too long to reach 50 just running Dragon Hunting. I got 6 units to 50 (1 black, 1 plat, 3 gold, 1 silver) without plat armors in the past week.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

id probably do the 2k gatcha alot more if i had the patience to wait out that animation. I applaud you for willing to do that gatcha so many times.
I am not sure there is enough time to get tank + healer. I have seen strategies for three witches + prince. You can try going with witch, witch, prince (which should kill initial push) and than place Vallery for the big second push. Not sure if you will have enough DPS though.

I believe the rates for plat armor are 4/8/16 for three tiers of this daily. Still, I am doing H for second week now, and still not even one plat can :<.

Good luck with rolls. Note that we will all eventually need those slots, so might as well buy them now, I guess...
hehe once again I am not clicking it and waiting it, I am using mouse macro
got alissa and phyllis with 2k gatcha from gold of selling the goldies :D not bad since I am able to successfully max CR my alissa :D

Plat armors are a bit overrated atm. The drop rate is so low, and we are only really using them to get to 50, not past 50. It doesn't take too long to reach 50 just running Dragon Hunting. I got 6 units to 50 (1 black, 1 plat, 3 gold, 1 silver) without plat armors in the past week.
I need those to 80 nanaly haha want to one shot purple goblin

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

After what I just said, I feel like I should save mine to reach higher levels for my Nanaly and Sybilla, but I haven't even seen a black faerie yet.

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How many times can a unit be cost reduced?

Haunter7

Reputation score

depends on the rarity, 1 for iron, 2 for bronze, 3 for silver+ (there are some special units that can be reduced more times if I remember well)

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

depends on the rarity, 1 for iron, 2 for bronze, 3 for silver+ (there are some special units that can be reduced more times if I remember well)
Cost-Reduction Percentages:

Iron Unit:
-1: 40%
Bronze Unit:
-1: 50%; -2: 25%
Spica:
-1: 100%; -2: 50%
Silver+ Unit:
-1: 100%; -2: 50%; -3: 25%
Special Unit (e.g. Maribelle):
-1: 100%; -2: 50%; -3: 25%; -4: 25%;
Special Unit (e.g. Odette):
-1: 100%; -2: 50%; -3: 25%; -4: 25%; -5: 25%

Nirhael

Reputation score

Drop rate for Platinum Armour is 3%/5%/15% according to Petite Soeur.

For the Golden Armour daily, if you have a Princess, you can put her right at the first contact point, put a healer within range (preferably a CCed 100% Affection one, a lower-power one might cut it but I wouldn't risk it and then use Katie (CCed or not, both can do the job, 30+ recommended) to block the bottom right exit. After that, pop two archers on the left side (I use a pair of 50CC33 Silvers at 100% Affection, both survive to the end without healing, you might need a healer if yours are lower), dump the Prince somewhere between your Princess and Katie and you should be fine.

The main issue is the Princess killing too slow, save her skill for the final wave and be ready to pop a second healer/other stuff if anything gets past the Prince. Usually I pull out Katie as soon as the Prince is up since nothing makes it past him and I don't want my healer to waste time healing her.

Edit: After re-running, I forgot to mention that I put a Mage with leftover points I have, right before the final wave starts, also, you don't need a second Archer on the left side, I only put two there out of habit since I didn't have them CCed/100% before.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event units have 2 cost higher than units of the same grade, with certain exceptions such as Belinda having the same cost as her counterparts.

For example:
Rita, Event Platinum Archer, has a cost of 14 with 0 cost reduction. 5 cost reductions possible. 9 cost minimum
Bashira, Premium Platinum Archer, has a cost of 12 with 0 cost reduction. 3 cost reductions possible. 9 cost minimum
Nanaly, Premium Black Archer, has a cost of 13 with 0 cost reduction. 3 cost reductions possible. 10 cost minimum

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ALRIGHT 5th PLAT GET! still no blacks, and i have 3 black fairies ready for my black unit =(, but it will do. Also, i finally noticed that depending on the color of the background of goddess aigis you can immediately tell what rarity you rolled. Also does anyone happen to know what is needed to CC witch adele and rogue cyperia

Nirhael

Reputation score

ALRIGHT 5th PLAT GET! still no blacks, and i have 3 black fairies ready for my black unit =(, but it will do. Also, i finally noticed that depending on the color of the background of goddess aigis you can immediately tell what rarity you rolled. Also does anyone happen to know what is needed to CC witch adele and rogue cyperia
Congratulations, I'm jealous at all of you getting good rolls. :p

Cypria needs a Silver Soldier, Archer and Rogue as well as a Platinum Fairy, Adele needs a Silver Archer, Mage and Witch and a Platinum Fairy too.

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Congratulations, I'm jealous at all of you getting good rolls. :p

Cypria needs a Silver Soldier, Archer and Rogue as well as a Platinum Fairy, Adele needs a Silver Archer, Mage and Witch and a Platinum Fairy too.
Welp time to gold gatcha for another silver archer......, also where did you get that information? I tried my best looking through the japenese wiki, but yea umm i cant find it anywhere.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Welp time to gold gatcha for another silver archer......, also where did you get that information? I tried my best looking through the japenese wiki, but yea umm i cant find it anywhere.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Just open the unit you want to check's page, both Japanese wikis list what you need.

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thx for your help everyone. Now to just roll up some healers and archers. Man this gold gatchapon takes forever.......