What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I can't think of a single online game that elaborates in-game what is the most efficient way to use every single resource you are given to you. All of that tends to be made by the players, for the players, or if you're lucky, devs might provide a basic structure on a separate game guide, but no more.

It's not a question of game design anymore when you are literally asking to be spoonfed by the devs on what to do, even though the information is already given out by other sources. Honestly, I'd question any dev that went to that extent, since it promotes only one way to play a game.

And really, take a look at what you're asking. It boils down to, "Is it a bad idea to gamble my limited resources, or at the very least, should I save them for recharges, buffs, and events?" If you wanted to talk better game design, then you probably should've brought up arguments like, "Why doesn't the game tell me to hold onto my silvers?" At least that much is understandable, but even then, it's something you can recover from.

Take a look at LoV. The game is kind enough to tell you to level your stamina first, so you can blaze through the first few maps quickly. It doesn't tell you that you're gonna have to start working on force at some point so that you can start hitting mega bosses (especially for events like the current one), nor does it say anywhere that you should grab a good weapon first at the item lottery before hitting the card lottery. I didn't go into that game expecting to be spoonfed that knowledge.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think some of the problem is that:

A. The tone and attitude of some of the people who are complaining about the system sets off people. Especially since to many of us the information has been available for a long time. Of course not everyone is like that, but since I also browse some of the other forums the complaints have worn thin on me since both sides are really full of vitriol.

B. This is not new. Many games out there follow this model. See FFRK, Clash of Clans, etc. They all can in theory can do a lot of the game for free, but you need to plan your special currency use carefully, be very lucky, or take your time.

C. Even if you didn't save the crystals you can still get a Black Karma provided you leveled your units before hand and used some videos for help. Now it won't be a perfect Karma, but those last 500 serums are more of a luxury IMHO. You can still skill her up with rainbow fairies.

If you started too late well this event is really not friendly to new players. I think everyone can agree that yes it is possible to get the platinum version if you are new, but its not worth it.

Well that's my two cents.

And now for another can of worms. Think Nutaku has any idea on what/when the next event will be? To be honest I'm more worried about when it will be over what it is.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't actually see what is problem here.

I read forums when i started this game, but i still used my SC's to premium gatcha. I had two or three crystals when this event started and i'm still able to get Black Karma with SC's from this event. I don't care about perfect Karma, it's a luxury for those who is willing to spend more time and willing to give up premium gatcha or throw some $ in game. And it's completely fine for me. It's good that they get income from somewhere... :rolleyes:

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

And now for another can of worms. Think Nutaku has any idea on what/when the next event will be? To be honest I'm more worried about when it will be over what it is.
Probably a week-long break followed by Monk Rin's event, since that was the other possibility that was spoiled alongside Karma's back before we knew what was coming down the pipe next. Nutaku also confirmed that they are going to request Roana's Fairy Township Crisis event specially for us, so that is another possibility. So I'm thinking Rin's, followed by Roana's, but both with continued breaks. I have a feeling that Nutaku and the JDevs do not want to turn up the pressure with constant events after all the steam that Karma has made in the community :rolleyes: (and I'm not just talking about ULMF's cozy lil group here; luv you guys :p )

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't seen Nordland around here lately, and I'm kinda surprised no one is bothering her either. Then again, she also has the LoV/Hellfire/Pero threads to look after, so...

Anyway, I don't have anything... polite for her to relay to the JPN devs, so I'm just hoping they get their act together and don't drop another three-week bombshell. Or even two weeks.

And some more features and missing units would be nice. It really feels like they're throwing darts with whatever they give us. Team reset before autocomplete is still a big WTF.

Last edited:

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Melphy is

NOT

a chair

just saying

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Melphy is

NOT

a chair

just saying
Or!

Are you are chair saying that so you don't look like a chair?

IT IS A CHAIR INVASION RUN!

(Yes I'm being random just to be random cause shit is to serious here right now)

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

BRAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNZZZZZZZZ

(attack of the ZOMBIE chairs!)

:eek::eek::eek:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

286 serum on main. Still might be able to get black karma... probably gonna skip thursday daily but oh well.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

381 serum here.

shitty drop luck on the last map as usual. got 3 Leannes and only 2 Christophers.

Still 46 crystals on my bank. Freemium ftw. "Will i ever reach that 100 like the guide suggests? I highly doubt it. ;-(

Anyways. I consider having more than 700 serum pure luxury and not worth the crystals if you don't have money to spend.
It's not like you can't win the upcoming events without her.

Who needs an I win button? Right? ... right? ;)

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@Nordland

Can i make a wish? :D I would really, really, really like to see Dark Knight Yurina's event (Threat of Dark Knights or something like that) in Nutaku Aigis. That is perfect unit for western audience, imo.

Pic here:

Last edited:

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, in the interest of staying both random and on topic: What male character would you go gay for?

Alternatively, if you had to ship (<-non-canon romantic fantasy) any two characters (not including the Prince) in Millennium War Aigis, who'd they be?

My choices:
1) I guess Valerie, since I kinda already had sexual thoughts about him... when I thought he was a chick. ^^;

2) Lyla+Roana :p Um, heterosexually: Julian+Aria appeals to me (Commander+Lt. military romance in an apocalyptic scenario... just kinda seems nice).

EDIT: Oh yeah, somebody asked about Nordland. They probably have the weekends off, just fyi. We'll probably see posts again come Monday.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if that's the dark elf knight, i also vote for it. i voted for it on hongfire too.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if that's the dark elf knight, i also vote for it. i voted for it on hongfire too.
It's this unit:

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*stands on the mountain of christopher and Leanne's corpses*

am i the only one with all these dead units?

BTW! Leanne at max already. man that one last Skill up took a long while.

also. just about to hit the 500 barrier. how you guys holding up?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wrote a post for about an hour trying to defend Melphy while agreeing with both sides, because I think there's a lot of frustration, but also a lot of sense coming from both.

Still, it looks like everything calmed down and I wasted an hour of my life. Let's all be friends again, because we're all struggling with the exact same thing (the race for serums). If anything, why don't we focus on vitriol and anger upon Aigis. (Friggin gacha gave me 4 Kerrys when I rolled trying to get Elizabeth...should've saved them for the actual event, stupid me). :mad:

Melphy, you're not a chair. *Hug* (And no Lafate, I'm not a chair either...though that's exactly what a chair would say...if chairs could talk...or CAN they?). lol, random.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

*stands on the mountain of christopher and Leanne's corpses*

am i the only one with all these dead units?

BTW! Leanne at max already. man that one last Skill up took a long while.

also. just about to hit the 500 barrier. how you guys holding up?
I fed my Leanne 3 copies.... and got nothing out of it except the xp.. -__-

She is still 2/5 and 20 deploy cost..

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I fed my Leanne 3 copies.... and got nothing out of it except the xp.. -__-

She is still 2/5 and 20 deploy cost..
ouch. i think i have gotten around 10 during the week. most of them feed to my Leanne.

OH MY FUCKING GOD! i was just wasting my gold in the 2k gacha while watching a video. you know farming for an archer. and it Finally happened! a platinum light.....

AND ITS! bashira.........my only plat.....

FUCK YEEAH BAHIRA COST REDUCED T^T

and.......i already got my bashi at 3/5 due to me using some fairies....so...is it worth it to CC her before feeding?

Last edited:

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Gratz. There are few if any things in this game more satisfying than getting something above silver from 2k gatcha.
i already got my bashi at 3/5 due to me using some fairies....so...is it worth it to CC her before feeding?
Well, if you think that a slim chance of getting 1 second initial and 1 between skill activation is worth it.. Personally, I wouldn't bother.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@Nordland

Can i make a wish? :D I would really, really, really like to see Dark Knight Yurina's event (Threat of Dark Knights or something like that) in Nutaku Aigis. That is perfect unit for western audience, imo.

Pic here:
I mentioned it to Nutaku on twitter awhile back. Must have the paladin girl!

Well, in the interest of staying both random and on topic: What male character would you go gay for?

Alternatively, if you had to ship (<-non-canon romantic fantasy) any two characters (not including the Prince) in Millennium War Aigis, who'd they be?

My choices:
1) I guess Valerie, since I kinda already had sexual thoughts about him... when I thought he was a chick. ^^;

2) Lyla+Roana :p Um, heterosexually: Julian+Aria appeals to me (Commander+Lt. military romance in an apocalyptic scenario... just kinda seems nice).

EDIT: Oh yeah, somebody asked about Nordland. They probably have the weekends off, just fyi. We'll probably see posts again come Monday.
Jerome is my bro. He probably gets along real well with Katie, both of them leading from the front line.