What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Bialge

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

and about serums it's like that(btw she changes at 400, finally this creepy bluish skin is gone)
She changed twice up until 493 (where I'm at presently) First she had her gown covering her face, then she removed it and now she has a more pinkish tinge to her skin, all with dialogue variations to match. I have to say even though it's such a minor detail, and tedious grinding aside, I actually liked how the progression is presented. It made me connect to Karma in a way I've connected to none of the other characters, as silly as it may sound.

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't know why you're all worrying over potentially changed drop rates, was there any instance where that actually was a concern? :confused:

And one important thing about 50/5 vs 60/6 is consistency, not getting the 10 Serum drop can really screw up your averages faster than the two 3 Serum sets from the latter map, I know my luck is horrible so I'd definitely stick to 60/6 just to be safe, just my personal opinion though. :p

Oh and I also really like seeing the changes Karma goes through as you get more Serum, a very nice touch.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have to say even though it's such a minor detail, and tedious grinding aside, I actually liked how the progression is presented. It made me connect to Karma in a way I've connected to none of the other characters, as silly as it may sound.
Yes, they gave her background and story some meaning. You then see how your "work" has an affect on her. You see the development both physically and mentally (her comments change too).
This gives that connection before you connect with her so to speak, so it's a good change story wise.

Wish all of the event characters were this well developed.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too bad there still no background story from affection :p
Do you think nutaku will start making the non 18 ver, after all kancole still the top dmm game in non R-18 ver (aigis was 5th was it for non R18 rate)

As for drop rate, personaly i also not gonna play with risk....
That playing with risk just cost me alot more SC needed to spend (in JP aigis though, i already saved too much SC in EN 1 *still have 29 spare* free player here :p).
But well i guess i since it risk i still didn't get the 10 serum in vampire map 4x in row sigh....
did you guys keep leeching our luck to use for those gacha roll, while premium still understandable i'm seeing alot mention black from base summon here *not just 1-2 person but there at least 5+ ppl got black from base roll*
But again i still need to stock at least 2 more silver archer so that all i will do 2nd last map

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Too bad there still no background story from affection :p
Do you think nutaku will start making the non 18 ver, after all kancole still the top dmm game in non R-18 ver (aigis was 5th was it for non R18 rate)
Very doubtful, as Nutaku's line of business does focus on "adult gaming" content. The benefits probably wouldn't out weigh the cost anyways.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And one important thing about 50/5 vs 60/6 is consistency, not getting the 10 Serum drop can really screw up your averages faster than the two 3 Serum sets from the latter map, I know my luck is horrible so I'd definitely stick to 60/6 just to be safe, just my personal opinion though. :p
Very very true.... the more you miss it the more your average of 11 per run is messed up. While 13 is pretty much guaranteed more or less. Simply because you are statically more likely to get 13 from a single run then 10 or 16. Even then I've gotten more 16s then I've gotten 10s

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

232 serum so far. Hope I'll be able to get black Karma, at least on one acc. Still didn't 3 star last map, but I saw someone posted link to a vid with an interesting strategy. Need to try that. For now still gonna farm "Vampire" map. I want more and more and more silver archers! At last was able to CC Belinda ^^ And quite often I got 16 serum from this map so can't complain.

btw anyone remember on which lvl you got stamina refill? 121?

Nirhael

Reputation score

232 serum so far. Hope I'll be able to get black Karma, at least on one acc. Still didn't 3 star last map, but I saw someone posted link to a vid with an interesting strategy. Need to try that. For now still gonna farm "Vampire" map. I want more and more and more silver archers! At last was able to CC Belinda ^^ And quite often I got 16 serum from this map so can't complain.

btw anyone remember on which lvl you got stamina refill? 121?
101, 120, 140, 160, 180 and 200, oh and everything from 200 onward is supposed to give you a full refill.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

101, 120, 140, 160, 180 and 200, oh and everything from 200 onward is supposed to give you a full refill.
Currently no above 200 for us. :(

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, thx. So I need 3 more lvls to get some additional stamina. Need to calculate a bit if I can do thursday daily or not :p Well forgot about it this week so I'm already a bit behind with demon crystals ;/

Nirhael

Reputation score

Currently no above 200 for us.
That's interesting to know, thanks for getting there and telling us. :D

On another note, I knew I'd read this somewhere...

Male focused events and female SFW dialogue will not be happening.
So yeah, we're not getting any character development. :(

Ok, thx. So I need 3 more lvls to get some additional stamina. Need to calculate a bit if I can do thursday daily or not :p Well forgot about it this week so I'm already a bit behind with demon crystals ;/
You're scrapping by for Karma yet still wasting Stamina on Dailies? :confused:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're scrapping by for Karma yet still wasting Stamina on Dailies? :confused:
I just hope to get black Karma (don't care about perfect, not gonna use SCs), however I didn't plan on wasting thursday dialies. Last one I simply forgot about it, next thursday I'll see and think what to do. Other dailies... I left them be for the time of event. Anyway got almost 2kk gold and lot of affection items so I'm focusing on event. Only thursday daily is important enough for me to do it. Well I'll see how far from black karma I'll be on thursday and then decide what to do.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes, they gave her background and story some meaning. You then see how your "work" has an affect on her. You see the development both physically and mentally (her comments change too).
This gives that connection before you connect with her so to speak, so it's a good change story wise.

Wish all of the event characters were this well developed.
It just annoys me knowing that all the girls have some kinda of background and story we just know none of it. Beyond the actual SFW version some of the girls events also had tidbits, that we may have missed. I'd be fine if we just had some sort of codex or even just wiki entries containing all the girls histories.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just hope to get black Karma (don't care about perfect, not gonna use SCs), however I didn't plan on wasting thursday dialies. Last one I simply forgot about it, next thursday I'll see and think what to do. Other dailies... I left them be for the time of event. Anyway got almost 2kk gold and lot of affection items so I'm focusing on event. Only thursday daily is important enough for me to do it. Well I'll see how far from black karma I'll be on thursday and then decide what to do.
If you are doing dailies... then you have to spent SC to get black karma. You just barely get black karma on average when skipping all dailies.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well some ppl don't want full stat karma i guess.
They prefer to spent SC on daily or premium summon :p

I say just let them whatever they want :D,
Don't worry there also some ppl who regret spending too much SC on event unit and they said they barely use her....
just don't complain or regret the decision you made, since its your own choice ;)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since my currency is too low for it to be worth buying SCs (what's the point buying 5 SCs?) I'm saving them for premium summons. Only way to get more variety of units (I know there are event units, but still there are a lot of premium only units). Don't know why it should be wasteful?

@Lafate, like I wrote, forgot about this thursday and did event. Was planning to skip all dailies except for thursday. However, if it's barely doable to get black Karma without spending SCs, so I'm probably already out of chances, since this event surprised me quite a bit. Messed up some maps. So gonna decide on thursday if I'll go for demon crystals or if I still have a chance for black Karma :D

Edit: Just did two summons. 1: Calliope, ok fine. Now I can CC other Calliope. 2: Adele... Oooookeeeey. Same as abandoned acc. Now I have Despara, Belinda, Cloris and Adele... witch account.

Last edited:

PhantomPain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow, I didn't know if you can assassinate Lich. I thought he is invulnerable from any kind of instant death effect. :eek:

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can you o.0? does the same go for the vampire boss? that free platinum we got may come in handy after all...

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bosses can be assassinated, but the odds are lower by a factor of ten or so. I forget the specifics.

Had Saki assassinate the vampire leader twice already.

Anyway, up to 433 serum now.

Edit: Oh, here we go.

Sybilla's instant death is 10% per strike like a rogue (Ninjas with Ninjutsu have a 5% base chance). All enemies add a multiplier to this. Usually the ones that are weak against it have such low health that someone like Sybilla won't really benefit from the instant death chance.

2x: Low-tier goblins, wolves, and so on.
1.5x: Rarely used for certain monsters like merfolk deep ones (these guys have high HP and defence, and were designed to be weak against instant death, but it's more practical to focus on magical dps).
1x: Most regular monsters.
0.1x: Most boss monsters (ones capable of changing the BGM), and it's used for most enemies you would wish you could instantly kill (hence the reason you have to throw money to restore your stamina/charisma to repeatedly do a map so Sybilla/Minerva/Saki/Belna can grant you a 3-star clear).
0.001x: Rare boss monsters (Dark Knight, Greater Demon, etc.).

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy mowgly. Did two summons on main acc too. One was Elizabeth! Hell yeah!