What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

@ lafate
Even ppl can't 3star that map, tons of ppl (me included) is farming that map, well the main thing we want is the item drop... and that map have the best ratio (even not 100% drop)

So yeah in collection / farming event even you can't 3 star the map don't just completely ignore it... remember your main objective is the drop not the 3 star map itself.
the penalty not able to 3 star only less gold anyway
PS: comparing with karma event which only need 9 SC...... this 1 need around 38 SC for CR -5 (43 SC for 10/10 skill)
I demand we get more free SC in EN ver :p (already not touching premium summon)

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

here no problems with werewolves or unit juggling at all. and quite easy to use. improved it for myself from one of nico-nico vids

Slurm09

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just looked up Gellius and found out his ability changes. Guess I will keep them separate.

Will there be a use for excess gold units in the future?

Last edited:

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Speaking of full map clears, what exactly drops the silvers for all the maps? I haven't been paying attention. Might be useful for the low levels. I know friends stuck farming the lesser missions.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just looked up Gellius and found out his ability changes. Guess I will keep them separate.

Well gold usually is for combine / base summon / awaken unit...
Personaly there never hurt having too much gold as you will need them to get your silver unit for CC awaken etc etc.
As soon we hit dessert map, there will be chance of dropping 6 unit and the money gained will not be as high as dragon hunting. This mean you will likely to spend alot more gold on combining, (Its normal to lvl up ur unit to lvl 50 from here on without using platinum armour, but again the choice is urs)
for awaken gold not that expensive... gold rarity 200k / plat 250k / black 300k.
I think its more painful of maxing CC unit for plat / black rarity... Of coz this might not be true on EN since we have too much spare stam for challenge map for fairy farming.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That moment that I realized yesterday was thursday and all I did was run a bit of event maps :eek: Damn!

Nirhael

Reputation score

Since someone complaining and another mention JP dmm event here i will give you an info why some map in JP dmm aigis is impossible to 3 star all map for ppl who don't have specific unit even their team is awakened (Current event)

Our god tier map just released another golem.
This golem status: 40,000 hp / 4100 atk / 2000 def / 50MR

Here a list of data a unit that able to endure that 1 hit
Units that can Endure 4.1k Damage at AWMax:
Platinum Heavy Armour Jelius (3978HP; 576DF)
Black Heavy Armour Dina (3874HP; 624DF)
Black Heavy Armour Dine (3696HP; 816DF)
***196 Prince + HP+10% Buff***
Platinum Heavy Armour Miranda (3372HP; 572DF)
Black Mage Armour Grace (3400HP; 602DF)
***196 Prince + HP+14% Buff***
Black Dragon Princess Anya (3029; 627DF)
***196 Prince + HP+24% Buff***
Platinum Dragon Rider Lucille
Platinum Dragon Rider Erenia
Gold Dragon Rider Abel
Black Dark Fighter Cornelia
Platinum Bandit Lyra
Platinum Bandit Seria
Platinum Bandit Imelia (Not Including Own +10% Buff)
Platinum Bandit Rorone

Reminder AW 90 Platinum require 107,334 exp (thats around 13 plat cans)
AW 99 Black require 145,967 exp (around 18 plat cans)
Not many ppl event bother max LV their AW at most only up to lvl 60.
HP buff from AW ability only come from premium gacha roll unit.

PS: bursting the golem down is out of question, and there also another enemy wave need to be taken care of, specialy noted the dark elf avenger a little mistake and he will 1 shoot your unit and manticore who paralyst and walk straight trough you if dont have at least 2 unit blocking it (or kill it before it run to you)
The map you're talking about is perfectly doable with a mostly (Gold Archer Claire used to be available from a serial code) and doesn't even need anything weird really, not even a single AW. Besides, it's going to take like 2 years before we get that Event, so we've got time to max all our teams. :rolleyes:

PS: comparing with karma event which only need 9 SC...... this 1 need around 38 SC for CR -5 (43 SC for 10/10 skill)
I demand we get more free SC in EN ver :p (already not touching premium summon)
9 is like, the absolute minimum for most people able to farm that map, some others who are higher leveled like Xovian will end up using less obviously but I'm fairly positive that for those of us who started at launch and played often, the level is ~120-160 and we'll be needing ~15-20.

Yes, we'll eventually get Awakening where you need three CCed Silvers or un-CCed Golds, it's like CCing a unit right now but on a higher tier so Gold units can be used that way. One other thing you can do with them is wait for a Unit Synthesis Bonus Event, which makes your Gold+, non-Event units, worth more XP(3x for females, 2x for males).

Gromelon

Reputation score

The map you're talking about is perfectly doable with a mostly (Gold Archer Claire used to be available from a serial code) and doesn't even need anything weird really, not even a single AW. Besides, it's going to take like 2 years before we get that Event, so we've got time to max all our teams. :rolleyes:
Another example of why getting Immortal Karma is a must. Seriously, if there's anything in this game you are going to spend money on, SC for maxing her is a best value you can get.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone knows if free SC expire? Or only paid SCs expire, and they are used first.

There is nothing I see that indicates max CR Karma is a must.

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone knows if free SC expire? Or only paid SCs expire, and they are used first.

There is nothing I see that indicates max CR Karma is a must.
Free SC doesn't expire and the once you use first are the paid once.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@nirhael
SHhhhhh... whats the fun of giving them the answer already.
And here i was making the tension how to handle that golem in the future don't spoilt it too much :(

Gromelon

Reputation score

@nirhael
SHhhhhh... whats the fun of giving them the answer already.
And here i was making the tension how to handle that golem in the future don't spoilt it too much :(
Trying to assassinate this kind of target would definitely be the first thing on my mind if no alternative strategy is available. Even if it % of success is greatly lowered, for collection map you run many times it should hit sometime, and grant that SC for 3*.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Level 116 and I can 3 star the last map half the time :eek:. Its completely luck based between 2 and 3 stars with archers shooting the right enemy and the lich blasting specific units. Using my 24 free SCs and runs from stam regen, i should be able to max karma!

On a side note, what do I do with 9 silver bandits? Damn 2k rolls keep giving me them instead of silver archers for future spica CC.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On a side note, what do I do with 9 silver bandits? Damn 2k rolls keep giving me them instead of silver archers for future spica CC.
Depending on time and extra fodder, CC them at level 30 for AW fodder if they are causing too much clutter.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that reminds me. do they have to be specific silver/gold units for awaken like they need for class change or could i use any cc'd silver / non-cc'd golds?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I remember correctly, I think Saki required one for class up if you're getting her. Other than that, pray you roll one of the female platinum bandits. :p

Nirhael

Reputation score

that reminds me. do they have to be specific silver/gold units for awaken like they need for class change or could i use any cc'd silver / non-cc'd golds?
Same as CC, they require specific classes, you can't dump three CCed Bandits to AW an Archer, sadly. :p

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lamesauce. ah well, guess it should have been expected. that would have been too easy lol.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

CC class that require
Silver bandit:
Bandit (2x for plat)
Ninja (plat)
Pirate (plat)
Dark fighter (plat)

Rogue (since i got too many of it as well -.-):
Rogue
Ranger
Puppet user (plat)
*no wonder barely anything need rog*

For awaken that require
Bandit:
Soldier
Rogue
Bandit
Monk
Dragon Knight
Pirate
Avenger

Rogue:
Soldier
Unicorn Knight
Rogue
Pirate

I demand more class need to use rogue for CC and awaken !!! No wonder i have way too many of them.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's considered too many? o_O