What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I figured I'd put this idea up on Facebook for the contest:

The Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Black units of Aigis get a lot of love, but what about the brave Irons and Bronzes who risk it all?

Iron and Bronze Appreciation Day!

To enter, post a screenshot of you completing (less than 5 units remaining) a storyline mission of at least 15 stamina cost with only Iron and Bronze units on the field!

Prizes are:
1st: 3000 gold
2nd: 2000 gold
3rd 1000 gold

Let's celebrate our nameless heroes!

Like it if you, well, like it. :)

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just because it was being talked about in DMM's version too. Obviously we don't have the God or Extreme tiers yet. But it gives an idea based on future dailies as to what to expect, and what we currently have as the numbers were confirmed for challenge maps for our version a few weeks back.

Of course credit to Petite for digging up all the info.

@Altrius:
The only god-tier daily worth considering its extreme-tier version is the Monday one; you should try to do Thursday and Tuesday's god-tier versions (Wednesday's daily is called Rubbish from the Sky in the Japanese community for a reason). I calculated the god-tier Monday daily based on 6.5 trips, and realised it's almost impossible to do 7 crystal-free trips even with 18 stamina, but you're working with 6 trips for 2.4 plats versus 9 trips for 1.8 plats from the extreme-tier. The part worth considering is that you're going to gain over 100,000+ more gold from the extreme-tier map, and have roughly 120 spare charisma and 15 spare stamina that you can use for the Tuesday daily versus 320 charisma and 3 stamina from the god-tier map.

The god-tier map is there if you want platinum armours over gold. For me, I have an overabundance of platinum armours due to the lack of opportunities to obtain plat and black fairy drops, so I'm going to stick with the extreme-tier map for now.

Rubbish from the Sky is disliked because you're better off skipping both the Tuesday and Wednesday dailies and just farming challenge quest maps. Though, I don't know if this is still true for the extreme and god-tier maps (the math was completely sound for the high-tier maps even with the 1.5x bonus). The reason you're doing the daily maps is to get stuff you can't easily get elsewhere: plat armours, rainbow fairies, liquid courage, and magic crystals. Affection items aren't unique, and you're depriving yourself of rank xp or fairies just for a slightly better affection per stamina ratio (I think the god-tier is almost 3x better than Phalanx 2 with the 1.5x bonus, but I would have to look since I don't care about the Wednesday dailies at all since I want to reach rank 200 sooner rather than later).

EDIT:
Affection Per Stamina (Without Kyuteri [Cuterie in EN -Xovian]):
Sky Rubbish High: 2.993 (1.5x: 3.81833)
Sky Rubbish Godly: 3.69375 (1.5x: 5.48875)
Phalanx 2: 1.856
Low Cost Battle: 1.846

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Adding to that comment....
If you only aiming for exp fairy (not the rainbow 1) yes its good to skip the fairy daily, i though most ppl already notice from the extreme low drop rate in hard mode.
In DMM reaching rank 200 is important for those max chr /stam, specialy when we use SC for stamina / Chr recovery like water... and no i'm not lying here... i used 20+ SC on item collection event and i only manage only to get -3CR nagi (yeah there some failure in the map, but well it was a fun chalenge)
edit: for 2 whole week during the event time i skipped all daily and only focus in item collection map
to get CR-5 on her event you will likely need to spend 60+ SC and alot ppl did it, thats why rolling premium roll in DMM for free player is like *DON'T EVER DO IT*

As for wednesday daily well you notice that you don't really need too much affection item, the jewel will just picking up dust in long run specialy when you keep geting them from event map / daily stampt etc and 24 stam use on the wednesday daily is enuff to fill 1 unit affection from 0-->100% (alternatively if u got too much affection item u can save the stam for thursday daily).
You will also get those jewel from chalenge map anyway and chalenge map don't use chr to try so on hard map its preferable to do chalenge map instead

Of coz comparing to EN is also hard even we keep doing chalenge map and got exp fairy, we are lacking on the platinum armour for it.... well in the end its up to ur decision

In my case: i still did the hard mode fairy map cuz my aim is rainbowfairy only, well maybe xtra black fairy also good.
On wednesday daily i quit long time ago, i think i posted how many affection item i got showing around 10 diamond and 50-60x ruby diamond boquet, the reason for the large number of ruby is cuz instead doing wednesday daily i just keep doing phalanx2 of coz my main aim is the platinum fairy

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In DMM reaching rank 200 is important for those max chr /stam, specialy when we use SC for stamina / Chr recovery like water...
13 levels to go then. :p
EN not DMM of course.

Now if we could actually get events in some fashion that is at least consistent, I'd be happy.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

13 levels to go then. :p
EN not DMM of course.
Tell us if you can get past rank 200 :p
I remember the EN server out BEFORE the DMM ver make a patch higher than rank 200.
So my guess atm is EN ver maxed at rank 200

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I submitted to the contest too, though idk if I'm doing it right or not, not sure to make a new contest entirely or to make a poster or something for an upcoming event, but before I stopped to think about it I just did a poster

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@broken_wings

The master said:
Lian's good after you awaken her. However! Her event is arguably the second worst in the entire game (no event can ever be as bad as the Touhou event).

Lian's Final Map (60/8):
High-quality Sake (100), Silver Archer Loren (12)

Karma's Final Map (60/6):
Silver Healer Christopher (15), Silver Heavy Armour Lean (15)

Karma's event required significantly less crystals to max her out compared to Lian, and her event had good drops.
Lol not many love for Rear strategist Lian, well she also in DMM revival event starting from this thursday.
For me i plan to get her at least CR-2 +i'm glad i can get more archer

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@broken_wings

The master said:

Lol not many love for Rear strategist Lian, well she also in DMM revival event starting from this thursday.
Depending on my SC count I'll probably try to min cost her and leave it that. Solely because there is no other easy Reargarde tactician. I mean there is Aisha... but with her being a black unit and a loli I have 0 hopes of ever actually getting her.

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just because it was being talked about in DMM's version too. Obviously we don't have the God or Extreme tiers yet. But it gives an idea based on future dailies as to what to expect, and what we currently have as the numbers were confirmed for challenge maps for our version a few weeks back.

Of course credit to Petite for digging up all the info.
1. Thanks a lot for this reference. Cool stuff.

2. For about a month now I am not really in need of fairies (I still have 6 blacks and 10 plats in reserve). Elminating fairy drops, Wed H becomes better than Phalanx 2.

With cuterie I get 4-5 different aff drops at Wed H, and only 2-3 at Phalanx 2 per run.

So for me the choice is obvious:)

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@broken_wings

lol i just picked her because it's one of the closest events where i like the character (cause i'm of chinese heritage)
in DMM i use Uzume, the other plat rearguard strat whose the opposite with adding 5% attack to all instead of def when AW

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

lol i just picked her because it's one of the closest events where i like the character (cause i'm of chinese heritage)
in DMM i use Uzume, the other plat rearguard strat whose the opposite with adding 5% attack to all instead of def when AW
Uzume's one of two platinum front line tacticians/strategists along with the event Platinum Shuuka. Lian and Aisha are the only two rearguard tacticians/strategists.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Uzume's one of two platinum front line tacticians/strategists along with the event Platinum Shuuka. Lian and Aisha are the only two rearguard tacticians/strategists.
ah right she's frontline, it gets confusing since they're both strategists

idk why, but some reason for me the game screen is moved to the left instead of centered, and it's causing bit of the left side of the screen to be a hidden

Last edited:

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, I went to the developers with your questions regarding the drop rate for daily missions. Here is the response:
Q. What is the drop rate for daily missions?
a- The drop rates are not disclosed for the Japanese version and will not be disclosed for the English version.

b- We can confirm that the drop rates in the English version are exactly the same as in the Japanese version.
I hope this satisfies your curiosity.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, I went to the developers with your questions regarding the drop rate for daily missions. Here is the response:
a- The drop rates are not disclosed for the Japanese version and will not be disclosed for the English version.

b- We can confirm that the drop rates in the English version are exactly the same as in the Japanese version.
Not disclosed but the same. Least it wasn't as vague as last time, so that's progress in my book. :)

Edit*
Any disclosure about next event you can share?

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i just have a question. is taimanin asagi still going to be released? i went back and tried to look over posted nutaku had about it on FB and twitter and unless they are deep or well hidden, i cant find them. not even the oroboro picture that was less then a month old.

edit: I just got a reply 14 minutes ago. still coming in fall. man, why did i think it was suppose to come out spring?

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the clarification, even if it's not full disclosure. I'll second Xovian's request: do we know for sure what our next event is going to be? Will it definitely arrive next Tuesday?

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i have one question regarding this one, is that when the JP version introduced the new god and majin tier dailies, did they nerf the hard mode drop rates to help make the new ones seem more top tier?
if they did do such a thing, it would be bad to keep drop rates exactly the same.

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I continue to marvel at Aigis RNG gods...

So i decided to invest into 2k gacha a bit of money today.

Spent 340k gold, got 4 silvers. Decent, right?

Now, the funny part is that i got all them silvers (mind you - no dreaded bandits!) in the first 50k gold or so. All the remaining money were just... wasted...

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess I'll wait for the Karma information post.