What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

With 50% drop rate for Maribel and my weird luck I still haven't got one on the last map after 3 runs.

Someone must have jinxed me:(

EDIT: kohlmi - I LOVE your ava. This guy was my favorite back when I was 5. I watched Lazy Town only becuz of him:)
Glad you like it.

I think it's Nutakus way to tell us to pay for refills. -_-"

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This event is going to be the very first one, where i will skip Thursday and Monday events in favour of grinding event maps.

Not so much because of Maribel, but rather because I need 'em Calioppes for War of Magic.

Ughh... I already feel like I'm being robbed of them demon crystals and platinum armors :mad:
Just wait till Odette's. Her farm map has Calliope *sabotage*

Glad you like it.

I think it's Nutakus way to tell us to pay for refills. -_-"
or just your luck

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Last map 2/4, calliope farm map 0/6 + 0/6 not plat or silver only 3 soldiers =(

I have only a Calliope 50CC45 CR-1 =/

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Already got 3 CR out of 4 but only 2/5 skill. i am shocked

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Still a useless unit then hohoho.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

well i have some time to get dem skill ups=) and rainbow fairies are much more common then time fairies=)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm honestly not sure I want to bother.... I mean I'm not going to lose her. I can SU with Rainbow fairies if i ever get that many extra. I can CR her during her revival after I've beat War of Magic when I don't need Calliope bad. hmm.... then there is the fair person in me that is like... just cause you aren't going to use her in battle doesn't mean you couldn't make her the best she can be...

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm honestly not sure I want to bother.... I mean I'm not going to lose her. I can SU with Rainbow fairies if i ever get that many extra. I can CR her during her revival after I've beat War of Magic when I don't need Calliope bad. hmm.... then there is the fair person in me that is like... just cause you aren't going to use her in battle doesn't mean you couldn't make her the best she can be...
Well, you guys might not realize it but Maribelle Skill is more effective at 4/5 rather than 5/5.

I have Maribelle at dmm.com and 4/5 is more than enough to handle rush that come and finish right when her skill up.

Well just ask the Jp Aigis community about this, I not really good at explaining things

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, you guys might not realize it but Maribelle Skill is more effective at 4/5 rather than 5/5.

I have Maribelle at dmm.com and 4/5 is more than enough to handle rush that come and finish right when her skill up.

Well just ask the Jp Aigis community about this, I not really good at explaining things
except she has skill awakening D:

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

except she has skill awakening D:
However, her awakened skill is single use only. So, that could be a double-edged sword depending upon the map and the tactics one chooses to employ.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I keep 1*'ing the final map and I finally noticed I'm probably never getting the drop because it seems the final-ish wave just kills most of my units... I just always alt-tabbed out and had it run in the background, so I never noticed. Oops.

I probably keep being unable to kill the blue armor that drops her, hrmmm...

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

However, her awakened skill is single use only. So, that could be a double-edged sword depending upon the map and the tactics one chooses to employ.
It depends on the map when you use her period so that second edge is dull.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well that was fun, but I'm back.

Yea but it lasts an insane amount of time.

I'm already finished with the event Max CR & 5/5 skill. Went through 12 crystals (only 6 i had saved up) to get her there. If i decide to do the map some more I'll be using copies of her for feeding, as she is worth 600xp. Throw some fairies in and shes almost as good as a tin can but not quite as bad to get.

At any rate, hope everyones able to get her fully modified the way they want her. She'll be replacing Bernice for me.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Fck this shit.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fck this shit.
There's always worse, getting 4 "zero" drops in a row sucks more.
I still think this drop rate is much better then Belinda's was, even when we dont get her.

Gromelon

Reputation score

There's always worse, getting 4 "zero" drops in a row sucks more.
I still think this drop rate is much better then Belinda's was, even when we dont get her.
This is 6th or 7th time I ran last map and this bronze fucker is best I got. There should be a limit on how unlucky one can get with 50% drop ffs.

One more. I'll do one more in 3 hours and if I don't get Maribel from it - I am done with this event.

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is 6th or 7th time I ran last map and this bronze fucker is best I got. There should be a limit on how unlucky one can get with 50% drop ffs.

One more. I'll do one more in 3 hours and if I don't get Maribel from it - I am done with this event.
Lol at least you get some. It's really bad when you get 0 drops in like 6-7 runs :(

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

..... And here I am with 6 runs on last map and ZERO maribels...

Are u guys sure it's 50%??????

EDIT:

I am sooooo tempted now to abandon the Maribel hunt in favor of Calliopes grinding...

Gromelon

Reputation score

Lol at least you get some. It's really bad when you get 0 drops in like 6-7 runs :(
Yeah, getting lvl1 bronze HA is so much better.