What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

It's pretty obvious that in general a soldier isn't a tank and a rogue isn't a duelist, and sooner or later there will be enemies strong enough to expose their weak spots in those roles,
I'd disagree with you here for several reasons.

I'll put my soldiers against any HA you have, I bet mine win in both terms of tanking and killing. As stated, level is everything in the scheme of which map you are currently on. The unit itself will be largely irrelevant due to the multiple ways a unit can be used. I do agree with you however, simply trying to define units to simplistic roles is largely pointless as it limits what is essentially a limitless gambit of options.

Rogues, are currently the ONLY unit that can defeat the toughest units in the game. Whether it is a specific set of maps or not is irrelevant. No unit can currently kill the Giant Black Baphomet outside of a Rogue...period. This isn't something that can be debated, it is a fact. To deny that a rogue is a duelist is short sighted, and simply mislabeling a unit.

They do by definition what a duelist does, take an enemy one at a time in the hopes of killing them before they themselves are killed (with or with out support). All duelists fall under this, with out exception.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sigh this 'do it and decide for yourself' while working for units and which one should use. Does not work for terminology. Terms need a strict definition otherwise people will be using the same words to describe completely different things. A very good example of this is class from world of warcraft.

Holy Paladins can heal tank things, while rogues can dodge tank things, but they themselves are not tanks. They are just tanking which is different from being a tank.

Like wise rogues in Aigis can duel, but they themselves are not duelist.

Any black unit like Anya completely grays this due to their superior stats, but when compared to other black that line completely disappears. Clissa and Sybilla are better duelist then Anya could hope to be. However Anya can give up some of her defensive capabilities to become a fair more capable duelist. Saki and Berna as far better at Anti-Rush duties then a majority of their counter parts. However a unit like Nagi flips the table upside down and is far better duelist then she is an anti-rush or assist unit like the rest of the Ninja class. That itself comes out in Ada for the rogue class. She is far tankier then her class as whole ridding herself of that frailty that threatens most rogue from a primary dueling position on any team. However, all that is irrelevant when talking about a class as a whole. We aren't talking about specific units, but the class in general.

(I didn't forget about Echidna and she is a healer that can deal extra damage when needed. Just like how the Shaman class are signal target magic damage dealers, but can provide extra healing if needed. Both are Rear Support units)

It you want me to give you my definitive definitions. That is fairly simple

Tank: A unit with high defensive capabilities. This is including any combination of High Health, Armor, or Magic Resistence. A tank will normally lack the damage to kill anything in a decent amount of time by themselves and therefor rely on other to deal that damage to end the fighting quicker. They are meant to take the heaviest of hits that would normally outright kill everyone else. Being able to block multiple units has nothing to do with it.

Valkyries do not fit that classification. As they have the damage to kill things, but normally have medium level armor and health then a tank would. Like wise a bandit isn't a tank because their class thing is to sacrifice their defenses to increase how damaging their attacks are. This bring us to the role of a Duelist. Likewise a soldier would not fit her as they do not have the defenses to serve in this role.

Duelist: A unit meant to be able to fight 1v? and kill their targets without the assistance of others(referring to damage dealers not healers or supports). They are fairly bulky capable of taking a fairly good chunk, while being able to survive to continue fighting.

A Rogue does not fit into that. They as a class are frail on their defenses. Sure they can dodge, but that does not matter when if they are hit they are either killed or forced to be withdrawn due to the damage they take. This is why rogues in general are not duelist. Later on this will become extremely apparent when we get the harder maps. Those attempting to use a rogue in a dueling capacity will just have said rogue killed the second they get hit by an attack. Hell there are things that will one shot a fully level awakened Sherry in one shot. What makes you think a rogue can fight this?

Anti-Rush: A unit meant to deal with either hordes of enemies(goblins) or a group of fast moving enemies(wolves). They generally have faster attack speed or can attack more targets then other units allowing them to quickly clear weaker and less threatening enemies.

This is where a majority of rogues fit. The only real rogue that goes outside of this is Ada, and that is only due to her skill that boosts her stats to duelist levels for half a minute. Allowing her to deal without whatever it was before being forced back with the rest of her class.

Ganker: A unit meant to be drop in on a unit somewhere away from the rest of your units, alone to kill one target then be withdrawn. Units of this role normally can fit into the Duelist or Anti-Rush categories as this is more of a pseudo role then a real one.

Which is why I don't have a ganker slot in any recommendation I give on team structure.

Either way the worst part of not have a strict definition on terminology is it will confuse those seeking for help. If two guides are using the same terminology but having different meanings for each; or if they are getting advance for another player being told 'Your team needs a tank for this' and they choose a duelist and continue to get wrecked by whatever it is because they didn't understand what was trying to be re-laid to them. It solves so many instance of miscommunication it isn't funny.

As someone who is constantly trying to write guides to help newer or average players in this game. There has to be a set terminology that the entirety of the 'veteran' players agree to so there is no confusion. That is vitally important in that way.

Either way... which do people prefer. They are essentially the same, but different structures. First is more 'strict' while second has more leeway.

Original advance setup
4+: Duelists: Bandit, Valkyrie, Princess, Dragon Officer, Avenger, Angel, Dragon Rider, Vampire Princess, Immortal Princess, Vampire Lord
3-5: Healers: Healer, Priest Warrior, Feng Shui User, Dragon Shaman
2-4: Junoir Soldiers: Bronze Soldiers, Bronze Dragon Officers
2-3: Mages/Cannoneers: Mage, Bishop, Cannoneer,
2-3: Archers: Archer, Ranger
2-3: Witches: Witch, Shaman, Chrono Witch
2-3: Anti-rush: Samurai, Pegasus Rider, Monk, Inu
2-3: Assist: Ninja, Magic Swordsmen, Sailor, Bow Rider, Puppet User
2-3: Tanks: Heavy Armor, Dragon Warrior, Dark Fighter, Mage Armor
0-3: Specialized Rear: Pirate, Summoner, Necromancer, Onmyoji, Druid
2: Soldiers: Soldier
1-2: Supports: Avant-Garde Tactician, Rearguard Tactician, Dancer, Maid, Parliamentary Secretary, Alchemist
1-2: Rogues: Rogue
1: Vampire Hunter: Vampire Hunter

Redone advance setup
4+: Duelists: Bandit, Valkyrie, Princess, Dragon Officer, Avenger, Angel, Dragon Rider, Vampire Princess, Immortal Princess, Puppet User, Vampire Lord
3-5: Healers: Healer, Priest Warrior, Feng Shui User, Dragon Shaman
2-4: Physical Rear: Archer, Ranger, Pirate, Vampire Hunter
2-4: Magical Rear: Witch, Shaman, Chrono Witch, Necromancer, Onmyoji, Druid
2-3: AoE Rear: Mage, Bishop, Cannoneer, Summoner
2-4: Junoir Soldiers: Bronze Soldiers, Bronze Dragon Officers
2-3: Anti-Rush: Rogue, Monk, Inu
2-3: Assist: Ninja, Magic Swordsmen, Sailor, Bow Rider,
2-3: Tanks: Heavy Armor, Dragon Warrior, Dark Fighter, Mage Armor
2: Soldiers: Soldier
1-2: Anti-Swarm: Samurai, Pegasus Rider
1-2: Supports: Avant-Garde Tactician, Rearguard Tactician, Dancer, Maid, Parliamentary Secretary, Alchemist

Granted some of these classes can go in other areas. I just assigned them a 'primary' slot.

==== edit ====
Edit:
Instead of roles, a unit tree may be a better solution to defining a unit. The "duelist" tree could be broken in many ways: Tank, Offense, Support roles. The same unit could appear in multiple trees due to the stats and/or skills of the unit. This might give the broader picture that may be desired.
That would be something that would be in a unit specific guide. Not a class guide. Which we(or at least I am) talking about the class in general not specific units.

If u insist to divide units by tiers then probably the only way to do so is giving them at least a primary and a secondary role, which would probably be anti-rush/duelist for rogues (though they can be also used as gankers etc). But to me using terms like "duelist" is misleading, at least in newbie guidies cos a noob can think that for example by 2-3 duelists u mean they can get 3 valkyries and do well, while versatility is a key and this is what I would personally teach them. What's the point of grouping units into roles while the roles definitions aren't even precisely set and I doubt they can be.
Not exactly, Any good guide will tell you not to over specialize in one class as it can be damaging. Which is why in the composition I recommend several key classes were separated and off on their own so that specific thing would not happen. Duelist is really the only exception to that and it simply because no one duelist is more important then another, but you still need a good variety of duelist.

I'd disagree with you here for several reasons.

I'll put my soldiers against any HA you have, I bet mine win in both terms of tanking and killing. As stated, level is everything in the scheme of which map you are currently on. The unit itself will be largely irrelevant due to the multiple ways a unit can be used. I do agree with you however, simply trying to define units to simplistic roles is largely pointless as it limits what is essentially a limitless gambit of options.

Rogues, are currently the ONLY unit that can defeat the toughest units in the game. Whether it is a specific set of maps or not is irrelevant. No unit can currently kill the Giant Black Baphomet outside of a Rogue...period. This isn't something that can be debated, it is a fact. To deny that a rogue is a duelist is short sighted, and simply mislabeling a unit.

They do by definition what a duelist does, take an enemy one at a time in the hopes of killing them before they themselves are killed (with or with out support). All duelists fall under this, with out exception.
Having a unit change what they are because you over power something... is slightly foolish. Just because you have a rogue over power something does not mean it is a duelist. It just means you over powered it. You weren't using any role you were using power. That is a completely different thing.

Level is not a good factor to define anything unless you are doing on the basis of maximum level where nothing would change. Having constantly changing factors gives out false data. Come on mad scientist you should know this. Everything needs a constant. Level is not that. When making this terminology everything should be consider at its maximum potential and facing down the worse will have to face. Due to that a rogue cannot be a duelist as they can and will be killed in one shot. Hell even against some enemies duelist will be one shot. Which is why they are not tanks. They cannot take that kind of damage.

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Lafate,

I disagree with your definitions.
You also use a circular argument that contradicts itself.

Tank: A unit with high defensive capabilities. This is including any combination of High Health, Armor, or Magic Resistence. A tank will normally lack the damage to kill anything in a decent amount of time by themselves and therefor rely on other to deal that damage to end the fighting quicker. They are meant to take the heaviest of hits that would normally outright kill everyone else. Being able to block multiple units has nothing to do with it.
So by this definition Sybilla and Lilia are tanks, since blocking multiples is not part of the equation. The only thing that separates them is that a princess can actually kill something instead of relying on say a mage to do the lions share of damage. The same can be said of HA's which I doubt you would argue about being tanks. The differences between Deine, Garret and Bernice is quite a range as far as capabilities especially when it comes to terms of doing damage. The support requirements for the above will also differ very little.

Duelist: A unit meant to be able to fight 1v? and kill their targets without the assistance of others(referring to damage dealers not healers or supports). They are fairly bulky capable of taking a fairly good chunk, while being able to survive to continue fighting.
The first part a rogue does do. The latter half seems to be something describing a tank, which by your own admission is a completely different role.

Hell there are things that will one shot a fully level awakened Sherry in one shot. What makes you think a rogue can fight this?
As stated there are already units that can do this, guess which unit can kill them? I'm not denying luck factors here, if I've given that impression, that is incorrect. And when you have no other units that "can", guess who your choice of a substitute becomes?

Like I said, we aren't going to agree so at this point I'll drop it, do what you want.

p.s.
Everything needs a constant.
The only constant is that things change, based on an predetermined amount of variables.

Last edited:

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe just me but whenever I hear tank, I always think of a unit or person who absorbs the damage. Not ment to dish out the damage, just take it so the weaker units can pick em off.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Lafate,
The first part a rogue does do. The latter half seems to be something describing a tank, which by your own admission is a completely different role.
I agree with that.
Duelist are units that can kill enemies fast and can survive as long as they are healed.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe just me but whenever I hear tank, I always think of a unit or person who absorbs the damage. Not ment to dish out the damage, just take it so the weaker units can pick em off.
For me a tank "delays" or "holds the line" from the enemy so damage can be done to them by more then just the proximity unit blocking them, preferably with out dying in the process.

The problem with this type of definition is that any unit can be used to delay or hold the line. Whether that delaying unit can actually live long enough to complete it's function of course is one of many variables, which is based on stats of the unit and the enemy it is fighting. Effectively if 'tank" were that broad a term, every proximity unit is a tank, and I don't think anyone would find that a good way to look at it.

It's why I think a tree structured guide will be more all encompassing and conclusive then a roles version. But since I'm not the one making it, not up to me.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Duelist: A unit that are meant to fight in 1v1 fights and in some cases 1v2/1v3 fights for an extended period of time killing their targets. However they may be able to kill enemies fast enough to serve in an Anti-Rush role. Generally used to tank when the defenses of a true tank are unneeded
A Heavy Armor can't turn off their ability to block 3-4 units. Their "high defense" won't go as far as a duelist's "lower defense" will as long as there is more than 1 enemy in the scenario.

Recent conversation make it sound like we almost never tank bosses, even if ranged units are doing the majority of the damage.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Xovian

So by this definition Sybilla and Lilia are tanks, since blocking multiples is not part of the equation. The only thing that separates them is that a princess can actually kill something instead of relying on say a mage to do the lions share of damage. The same can be said of HA's which I doubt you would argue about being tanks. The differences between Deine, Garret and Bernice is quite a range as far as capabilities especially when it comes to terms of doing damage. The support requirements for the above will also differ very little.
I'd argue that princess are not tanks because conversing with JP players there are things they cannot take the damage of that forces you to use a tank. As mentioned Sherry gets one shot. Meaning that Sybilla and Lilia would be heavily risking death by attempting to tank the same thing.

You can compare Garret and Bernice yes, but you cannot compare Deine. Deine is a black tank while Garret and Bernice are gold tanks. Of course a black tank is going to be able to tank better then a gold tank. That is how the rarities work. However as mentioned before. Black units blur things as they constantly 'break the game'. Either way note that I said 'Normally' and not 'Always' in the damage department. Deine is the not normal area. However, regardless of that comparing black to black. Deine can handle taking damage Clissa would not be able to handle. Likewise Cornelia can handle taking damage that Sybilla would not be able to handle.

This is why they are tank. This is why Princesses and Valkyries as a class are under the duelist and not tank banner. Saying oh right now my princesses and valkyries can handle this because I am over leveling and over powering the content. Is not an answer of definitive at all. That isn't at level and is constantly changing. You must have a constant factor which you do not. In your own definition of what is a tank. If it a tank now it should likewise be a on the hardest content we will get. Going back to what I was saying before...

Can they tank? Yes, they can. Are they tanks? No, they are not.

being able to do part of a role does not a role make. Duelist are bulky units. Rogues are not this. Ada is the only exception to this, but that is only while her skill is active. As a class they do not have the bulkiness required to be a duelist at the highest level. A duelist needs to be able to take a few hard hits to the fast. Granted these aren't the hardest hits in the game though. This is why people and myself recommend having 4+ duelist at the highest level of play. While only recommend having two or three tanks. Rogues when hit hard will go pop at the highest levels. This is why I cannot classify them as a duelist. Being hit once and going down exactly sound like a duelist does it?

As stated there are already units that can do this, guess which unit can kill them? I'm not denying luck factors here, if I've given that impression, that is incorrect. And when you have no other units that "can", guess who your choice of a substitute becomes?

Like I said, we aren't going to agree so at this point I'll drop it, do what you want.
You may not agree, but you are wrong. It is already know their are certain units that are immune to assassinate meaning you cannot substitute a rogue for them. No matter how much luck is on your side. If they die in one hit that is all it will take.

The only constant is that things change, based on an predetermined amount of variables.
Correct and incorrect. The constant is the highest level of difficulty. That is what things are generally balanced around. Not the mid or lowest difficulty of play. Due to that factor their are certain things that are 'broken' at lower difficulty of play, but a highest difficulty of play they are completely in line. Black units are probably the best example of that.

The only real example I can even produce of something being balance around the lower-mid difficulty of play is in a competitive game. In which something is just so outrageously unfair to the players of that level that is forced to be nerf to be acceptable at that level play. Which in turn normally ruins their use at the highest level.

EDIT: However you guys want to use terminology that changes on a map by map basis that is fine. Just give me that information so I can make a guide that can hopefully not confuse people as changing terminology will.

Recent conversation make it sound like we almost never tank bosses, even if ranged units are doing the majority of the damage.
we don't. None of the current maps need you to have a true tank in order to complete them. Later maps will however. Hell the only map that really comes close is Immortal Beast, but it would have been a joke if we had access to the Dark Fighter class.

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You may not agree, but you are wrong. .
Your version is often non-factual and you add incorrect information to back your arguments.
Or did you forget the statement of "1000's of people tested this information for drop rates", in which Bluemoon with actual facts (and links supporting it) promptly corrected you.
Your arrogance is uncanny. Piss off.

And another point of "advise" for your guides, do some god damn proof reading.

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kids be nice!

we might have diferent perspectives but there is no really a need to fight over this.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My arrogance is saying that a rogue cannot assassinate a target that is virtually immune to assassinate? It is factually that you are wrong. It literally does not matter how much luck is on your side if it simply cannot happen.

Are you kidding me? Stop being selective about what you read. Rogues are not a substitute for everything.

As for proof reading shit is called a rough draft and constantly being update for clarification and to make better for a reason. I'm being completely object and neutral and you just wish to be an asshole because the facts show you are wrong. It wasn't a subjective thing.

As for BlueMoon... He has no idea where I got my data from. Images yes, but data wasn't from that sight at all. If you didn't notice both wikis have a place were players report what has dropped for them in X amount of runs. That is the data I pulled from.

Also you want to know where I got my information on the immunity of some units.

1. 仕様変更によりボス級の敵も即死させられるようになった。 Translated: Due to specifications change of the boss enemies are to be adapted to cause to death.
Source:

2. The modifies on Assassination from an experience JP players

Sybilla's instant death is 10% per strike like a rogue (Ninjas with Ninjutsu have a 5% base chance). All enemies add a multiplier to this. Usually the ones that are weak against it have such low health that someone like Sybilla won't really benefit from the instant death chance.

2x: Low-tier goblins, wolves, and so on.
1.5x: Rarely used for certain monsters like merfolk deep ones (these guys have high HP and defence, and were designed to be weak against instant death, but it's more practical to focus on magical dps).
1x: Most regular monsters.
0.1x: Most boss monsters (ones capable of changing the BGM), and it's used for most enemies you would wish you could instantly kill (hence the reason you have to throw money to restore your stamina/charisma to repeatedly do a map so Sybilla/Minerva/Saki/Belna can grant you a 3-star clear).
0.001x: Rare boss monsters (Dark Knight, Greater Demon, etc.).
Source: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=670412&postcount=8563

A 1 in 10,000 chance is not luck. it is suicide to rely on, and will virtually never happen in a time frame allowed for a map that would contain those kinds of units. Especially for a free player who cannot throw money at the game to try and 'luck' into winning.

Hell some units are out right invincible making them immune to assassination anyway.

Last edited:

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Mommy, Daddy, please stop fighting. :(

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My arrogance is saying that a rogue cannot assassinate a target that is immune to assassinate? It is factually that you are wrong. It literally does not matter how much luck is on your side if it simply cannot happen.
Which we amazingly we do not have!!!! And likely wont for some time, besides your fucking guide was meant for low levels right? Make up your fucking mind.

Should have left your ass on ignore, and that's where you'll be from now on.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We haven't give info on assasinate % so here you go:
Sybilla 10% / Ninjutsu 5% / rogue sorry no idea yet :p (i think 5%)

1.5x: Rarely used for certain monsters like merfolk deep ones (these guys have high HP and defence, and were designed to be weak against instant death, but it's more practical to focus on magical dps).
0.1x: Most boss monsters (ones capable of changing the BGM), and it's used for most enemies you would wish you could instantly kill.

Credit to petite who gave this info :D

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which we amazingly we do not have!!!! And likely wont for some time, besides your fucking guide was meant for low levels right? Make up your fucking mind.

Should have left your ass on ignore, and that's where you'll be from now on.
No... why would an advanced composition meant to be for someone who is becoming a 'veteran' player be given to a low level player instead of a basic one based on the units they are guaranteed to get.

My mind has always been made up on what my guides are for. Stop having selective fucking reading it is annoying.

We haven't give info on assasinate % so here you go:
Sybilla 10% / Ninjutsu 5% / rogue sorry no idea yet :p (i think 5%)

0.1x: Most boss monsters (ones capable of changing the BGM), and it's used for most enemies you would wish you could instantly kill.

Credit to petite who gave this info :D
Rogue match Sybilla according to Petite
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=670412&postcount=8563

There are also some units that are completely immune to damage that you have to deal with. Due to that assassinate can't work on them.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius,

Good info there, thanks.
Thanks for posting it, gives a bit better perspective on what the ability is useful for. :)

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Melee Class Guide: Rogue
Rogue: the Rogue is a melee Class whose main purpouse is to kill enemies Fast so your Tank doesnt gets overwhelmed with Enemies. unlike other "Duelist" classes the Rogue has two main advantages. their Passive Skill wich Allows them to evade Atacks. and their Active Skill wich gives them the chance to insta Kill enemies.

Skills: Rogues have 3 Diferent Skills in their repertorie

Assasinate: wich kills enemies Fast as it increases ATK and gives a chance of insta kill.

Heal: wich heals the unit for a set amount % (only Cuterie has this Skill)

Cursed Bloodline: wich increases DEF and HP. (unique to Ada)

Affection: the best bonus for Affection on Rogues is ATK.

When to Deploy:
The best moment to deploy a rogue is when your HA is already on the field and is being overrun by enemies. be aware that your Rogue wont keep enemies from taking your life. they will only kill a few of the enemies if they dont have enough support.

When not to Deploy:
When there are several Magic enemies on the Field. if the map is heavy on magic users DONT DEPLOY A ROGUE!

to the Main Guide.

Silver Rogues: your main source of Rogues. (before being lvl 50) keep them Level them and CR them. as they can be useful during the harder maps.
Cecily: your main Rogue. she comes free in oone of the early maps. once you get her keep her leveled and in your team to take down Rushes. just remember not to fully trust her.

Skill: Assasination 1. the main Rogue Skill.while generic and the lowest skill a Rogue can get it can save your skin during a hard map. DO NOT USE THIS TO KILL BLACK ARMORS more than half the time you will perish against them.

Affection: Cecily Affection gives HP. while not as useful as ATK it is the second best Stat she could increase....(wich actually gives her and edge over Harissa)

Stats: the most Basic stats for Rogues. her ATK is higher than Harissa but has lower HP/DEF.

Awakening: N/A

Availability: obtained from several maps in the game. as an Added bonus she could be obtained trough the 2k gacha. (tough i have never seen one)

Rating: while not the best Rogue. im pretty sure that she will have a place in your team during the Early game. (maybe during the late game if you dislike the other rogues....) while i dont usually recomend one over the other for Silver units. im sad to say that yes. she is fairly superior to Harissa.

Niche: Duelist keep her as a 1V1 Unit.

Harissa: your second Rogue. in a twist of fate Harissa is actuaally a Free unit on the Nutaku Version of the game.

Skill: Assasination 1. the main Rogue Skill.while generic and the lowest skill a Rogue can get it can save your skin during a hard map. DO NOT USE THIS TO KILL BLACK ARMORS more than half the time you will perish against them.

Stats: while her stats are not that good (Due to her losing heavily against Cecily on ATK) her stats are actually....oh who am i kidding. she sucks. the 25+ ATK diference is big enough for you to use Cecily over her.

Affection: her second bad point is the fact that she has Defense as her bonus. not only is it useless for her. but it makes it sex the only reason youll ever max her Affection. (and its not even that good... unless you like lingerie) (okay bonus points for being kinky)

Awakening: N/A

Availability: she is a semi premium unit. while not fully premium due to her being available during ONE! map. it makes her rare enough for you to use Cecily over her. (sad but true)

Rating: so....is she the worst Rogue of the game? yes. is she the worst Silver of the game? not really. while her stats are not optimal for a rogue or her affection bonus is useless on her she is still a good Duelist. her low cost and chance for CR makes her an optimal early deploy unit. but.....you will end up using her only during maps where you need two of them...

Niche: Duelist. keep her as a 1v1. while she has a better survavility than Cecily she wont be as good as her.

ANYWAYS! like i always say. use who you want. if you want miss lingerie over Cecily use her.
Gold units.
Cuterie: your.....okay rogue? she is an awkward Rogue due to her main advantage is her healing factor which will heal her for at least 41% of her life. while not as useful as Assasination she is vaible.

Stats: the Rogue with the highest atk for Gold units. HOWEVER! the diference is minimal. dont fret over their stats.

Skill: Cuterie main Diference is her skill. her Active skill heals her. while her Passive increases the affection item drops. (she is good! keep her around while farming)

Affection: thank good her Affection was fixed for Gold and up Rogues. she has an ATK bassed affection bonus.

Awakening: umm her awakening is usefull but...sadly it only increases her Passive skill. its a nice skill....but not for combat...yeah..

Availability: Gold unit. you might get her once or twice while Donating to Aigis. so be sure to CR her. however! be aware that she needs to be CC before fusing her to increase her skill.

Rating: you could say second worst Rogue. but her skill makes her useful. not as a Rogue but as a Duelist who can actually survive without healers. use her skill carefully before deploying a Healer to save her. HOWEVER! the fact that her Awakening Skill is useless for combat i wouldnt recomend her as your main duelist.

Niche: Farming/Duelist. you can use her as a Duelist. but im pretty sure most people would use her for Farming.

Betty: the cutest Rogue out there. not only cute but useful. unlike Cuterie she can Assasinate enemies with her skill. and also increases her own ATK while at it.
Stats: while she is the Rogue with higher HP and DEF and lower ATK. this is an small diference. the diference in ATK? 3. not 30. 3! the diference is minimal!

Skill. Assasinate 1.... yeah....she can actually be skill up with normal Rouges. while this might seem like a bad point towards her this actually....is bad. okay this is bad. she is not an upgrade but there are no other Gold Rouges who could compete with her. so...yeah... skill her up as quick as you can.

Affection: ATK! yep nothing else to say unless you want me to talk about her scene? damn that was cute

Awakening: MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! yep Betty can bring a lot of money to the table. her skill allows her to turn enemies into Gold. (don't care how. this is awesome) which increases the end money at the end.

Availability: Gold unit. you might get her once or twice while Donating to Aigis. HOWEVER! just use dupes to CR her. never to skill her up. if she iss t max CR level save her for Awakening purposes.

Rating: Best Rogue EVER! other Rogues might have higher stats or skills. but her Awakening passive makes her awesome. keep her around not for farming but as your main rouge. that passive is that Good.

Niche: Duelist/Farming yep an awesome unit overall.
Platinum Rouges: there are two Plat Rouges. and both are Free. BUT BE AWARE! Plat units are costly. and these are no exception. they actually cost an archer to CC. wich is a very important resource.
Cypria: yeah...Free rouge. wich devalues the class a lot. back when i first got her at DMM i used her waiting for her to be a miraculous unit that woudl save my skin. SHE IS THE MAIN REASON I HATED THE CLASS! xDDD
Everyone favorite free rogue. by Xovian

Stats: her ATK is higher than her counterpart. her HP is lower but Def is higher?....why?

Skill: Assasinate 2. a better version than Assasinate. she doesnt change her skill after CCing so dont worry about that. just use fuse her once you get her.

Affection: ATK and Def. while the Def bonus is useless the ATK one is good enough.

Awakening: Her AW ability gives her a 15% chance to completely ignore def. So it's still luck based, but can be useful when it does go off.
(updated by Xovian)

Availability: she is free. nuff said (at lvl 30 btw (corrected by Xovian)) sadly this also maker her a Troll plat...

Rating: good unit. she is good and could become your main Rouge due to her early availability. HOWEVER! be aware that plat units require 3 Silvers. 2 of which are often used....Soldiers and Archers... this makes her a hard unit to CC unless youre sure to do it. i myself have left at her unCC form due to this.
Niche: Duelist. nothing else to say. she is a boring unit as she is just an upgrade.

Ada: yep. the wild catgirl. a free event unit. nice!
Stats: her ATK and DEF is lower than Cypria but is understandable for an Event unit. however be aware that she also has a better HP after Awakening.

Skill. Cursed Bloodline. a nice skill wich increases her DEF and HP. nice...but kind of a gimicky skill.

Affection: ATK and HP. Arguably the best bonus.

Awakening: it increases her HP. it leaves her as the second best. only Berna has a Higher HP than her. however she technically has a higher HP than Berna. sadly her Bonus is inferior than Berna's.

Availability: a Free Event unit. once we get her if you dont have a good Duelist get her. she might not have Assasination but she is a Stable Duelist.

Rating: a diferent kind of Rouge. rather than focusing on a Gimick to kill she uses her superior ATK. if you decided against using Cypria she is a good enough Duelist.

Niche: Duelist.

Black Units.
Berna: the best Rouge in the game. if you have her no other Rouge can even compare to her. (however Betty is still a sligthly best choice because of her AW skill.) she only has one bad point.

Stats: awesome stats for a Rogue. her HP is high enough to be considered a TRUE duelist. her Def is also higher. (this actually helps for her niche)

Skill: Assasination 3. third version of this awesome skill. not only does it increases her ATK but it also gives her a chance to insta kill.

Awakening Skill: one of the few units to have this update to skills. her skill is worded Awkwardly in the wiki. but i think it makes her an AOE Duelist. wich would make her that much better. (also AOE assasination for the win)

Affection. HP and DEF. WHY! oh right. because even with her bonus being this she has almos the same ATK as Cypria at max lvl. HOWEVER! while this might take a bit of potential from her it actually makes her an incredible Duelist as she fixes the problems with her class.

Awakening: increases the chance to insta kill enemies. wich is good enough.

Availability: yeah....she is a Black. wich means that if yorue F2P you wont get her. unless youre incredibly lucky.

Rating: a good stable Duelist. oh who am i kiding? she is awesome. her skill makes her a natural Killer. she can be deployed and is cappable of killing many units just with her skill. and if you actuaally manage to AW Skill her. youll get an unstopable Killer who can act as a Damage Tank.

Niche: Duelist/Ganker/Anti Rush.

Edit 1
The fact that this guide Exists is proof that i need an incentive to work on guides xD and Betty was enough to make me work on this.
Edit 2
i might be viased but even if both
Cypria
and Betty Events are Similar i still find Betty's cuter and just plain better :3.
Edit 3
i was actually working while reading the whole debate xD
now back to get my Ass handed to me by Lugina T.T

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are also some units that are completely immune to damage that you have to deal with. Due to that assassinate can't work on them.
ergh which enemy is immune to dmg ?
all i know is if enemy def above your atk your min dmg will be 10% of your atk.
If your atk block it will become 1% atk (you notice this alot with ur archer).

Also just cuz enemy def super high doesn't mean asasinate can't hit them, this was proven by alot ppl using saki to asasinate the big golem (0.5% chance :cool: well it work and some ppl 3 star it this way *i kind of forget, but i think its def was 2000*) during alchemist event.

So yeah out of curiousity, which enemy thats immune to dmg (physicaly)
They can't be immune to both physical and magical right :p

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow, did we really spend 3 pages arguing about terminology?

A simple solution: the person writing the guide gets to define the terminology in his/her guide.

Discussion on the guide should respect this terminology, or we could end up going in circles all day long.

If you disagree with the terminology, feel free to write your own guide and define it your way.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ergh which enemy is immune to dmg ?
all i know is if enemy def above your atk your min dmg will be 10% of your atk.
If your atk block it will become 1% atk (you notice this alot with ur archer).

Also just cuz enemy def super high doesn't mean asasinate can't hit them, this was proven by alot ppl using saki to asasinate the big golem (0.5% chance :cool: well it work and some ppl 3 star it this way *i kind of forget, but i think its def was 2000*) during alchemist event.

So yeah out of curiousity, which enemy thats immune to dmg (physicaly)
They can't be immune to both physical and magical right :p
They are immune to all, but to anwser your questions

Ushi-oni shadow

and

Ushi-oni shadow

They are listed as being Invincible. Which is listed as not taking damage from any attacks(not accepting attacks) and Assassination being 'invalid'. They only die when certain conditions are met.

Wow, did we really spend 3 pages arguing about terminology?

A simple solution: the person writing the guide gets to define the terminology in his/her guide.

Discussion on the guide should respect this terminology, or we could end up going in circles all day long.

If you disagree with the terminology, feel free to write your own guide and define it your way.
My whole reasoning for attempt to have a definitive terminology for the game. Was to avoid confusion and miscommunication that will happen if one person 'tank' isn't the same as that guys 'tank' or that guys 'tank'. Also new players that will actually read guides are more then likely to read them all. So having one set of terminology will help in that regard.

Last edited: