What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I thought so too, but apparently not.
But probably cause I didn't bother to CC, oh well no matter.
Not a unit that I use often. Anya replaces her for my team.
Ah yeah, that would do it. Anya... Anya... *blink-blink, head-tilt* who's Anya?

EDIT: Oh, duh. Wow, you replacing your witch with a dragon princess?
EDIT2: Just read your post above mine. Edit1 answered :p

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah yeah, that would do it. Anya... Anya... *blink-blink, head-tilt* who's Anya?

EDIT: Oh, duh. Wow, you replacing your witch with a dragon princess?
EDIT2: Just read your post above mine. Edit1 answered :p
:D

I freely admit my team will be weird. But Anya serves two purposes, since she also acts as a decent HA until awakened. I sorta boycotted using HA, as I prefer damage over defense, one of the reasons I've not really level lilia even though she is fully CR'ed and 5/5 skill (the only princess I have that is no less). And if an HA is just required Deine can do it, begrudgingly as that may be.

However, I don't think I'll see a map that out right requires an HA, even when enemies have 1200 atk. It just means use other ranged units before they get in melee range of your proximity units. Least that in theory seems like the plan of action. It will give me a challenge to over come at least.

Edit*
As to my first unit to be AW, Betty actually gets that honor.

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:D

I freely admit my team will be weird. But Anya serves two purposes, since she also acts as a decent HA until awakened. I sorta boycotted using HA, as I prefer damage over defense, one of the reasons I've not really level lilia even though she is fully CR'ed and 5/5 skill (the only princess I have that is no less). And if an HA is just required Deine can do it, begrudgingly as that may be.

However, I don't think I'll see a map that out right requires an HA, even when enemies have 1200 atk. It just means use other ranged units before they get in melee range of your proximity units. Least that in theory seems like the plan of action. It will give me a challenge to over come at least.

Edit*
As to my first unit to be AW, Betty actually gets that honor.
Correction! Skill Awakened. Awakening and Skill Awakening are two different things sir :p

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I freely admit my team will be OP.
^Fixed

Also, what the hell is Jerome holding in his right hand? I can't really tell, and it bothers me! Is that a cloak? A piece of armor? The back of it almost looks furry. An animal skin? A fuzzy map!? Well, he is a tactician after all, right?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^Fixed

Also, what the hell is Jerome holding in his right hand? I can't really tell, and it bothers me! Is that a cloak? A piece of armor? The back of it almost looks furry. An animal skin? A fuzzy map!? Well, he is a tactician after all, right?
Just feed him to Aria or Katie and never worry about it again.

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^Fixed

I will have to say it's either a bag/satchel or a cloak made from animal hide. That seems right.

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just feed him to Aria or Katie and never worry about it again.
I actually did that to my Jerome >_> Fed him to Aria x3 Gold Fairy and wow that exp was so worth it.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually did that to my Jerome >_> Fed him to Aria x3 Gold Fairy and wow that exp was so worth it.
I fed the Jerome I got at the start to.... I don't remember just didn't want him and used him for experience.... I think it was Bashira.

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I fed the Jerome I got at the start to.... I don't remember just didn't want him and used him for experience.... I think it was Bashira.
Wow, I kinda feel bad that I'm treating the male units here like fodder haha...

I think I got 2 Jeromes and 1 Gellius and just fed them all to Aria for instant level up... Kinda got lazy farming at that time :)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I got 2 Jeromes and 1 Gellius and just fed them all to Aria for instant level up... Kinda got lazy farming at that time :)
They are fodder Niqqa, they are fodder.

(Cookie for you if you get the reference)

Also Dear JP Devs

I'd love it if you would give me a female bronze soldier. That would be lovely.

Or maybe four so I don't have to use the same one four times....

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^Fixed

Not fixed :p
If it was OP, I'd be able to clear every map in the game with it, that isn't the case so can't be OP.

It's a cloak/coat I think, due to what appears to be a collar.

I like my 11 cost 3/5 Jerome thanks :p
Only male I still use really. His AW is somewhat useful as well, +2 UC at start, not too shabby either.

Correction! Skill Awakened. Awakening and Skill Awakening are two different things sir :p
True, but it does change her role a bit. She'll be almost as offensive as Sybilla at that point but with less total Atk. But being able to hit all enemies near her makes up for it I think. She will be a rush clearing machine, once you can get her out that is.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

True, but it does change her role a bit. She'll be almost as offensive as Sybilla at that point but with less total Atk. But being able to hit all enemies near her makes up for it I think. She will be a rush clearing machine, once you can get her out that is.
Anya Awakened Skill said:
40 seconds attack power is 2.0 times, attack the enemy all around the own
From what I can tell her skill doesn't hit all around her, but all around her primary target.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I can tell her skill doesn't hit all around her, but all around her primary target.
My translation:
Bright sword claíomh solais Level 5

40 seconds attack power is 2.0 times their earthly enemies all at the same time attack around

5 seconds until the initial 55 seconds to recovery
Earthly simply means ground units, "around" is what translation says for me.
From previous shown gif, she hit anything near her. Granted didn't see anything behind her, cause they died before they could get there or due to being blocked.

Any DMM players can clarify?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My translation:

Earthly simply means ground units, "around" is what translation says for me.
From previous shown gif, she hit anything near her. Granted didn't see anything behind her, cause they died before they could get there or due to being blocked.

Any DMM players can clarify?
To me that looked like she was hitting things around her primary target and there were different ranges of death from what I could see.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To me that looked like she was hitting things around her primary target and there were different ranges of death from what I could see.
Not sure if it's got anything to do with a target, as she is melee range which is limited regarding sphere of effect.

Her click icon at activation shows just the melee range sphere atypical of melee units.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's a video of someone using her:

Yeah, it is nicovideo. I can't do anything about it since that's where most of the video of Aegis are from. If I was able to AW Anya any time soon, then I would've made a gif.

The attack definitely hits anything surrounding her, which includes enemies behind her, as long as she is attacking a target. Easily one of the best event Black unit because of her very high defense post-awakening. Near 3,600 effective HP when she's at max level with AW Echidna.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Decent Youtube vid of it Phalanax 3 map.

Wished they'd have waited on using the skill till the end wave though.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well that answer that I suppose

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Why!?!? Those are the best male units in the game! An awakened maxed out Jerome, readies his skill 6 seconds sooner than gold soldiers and is slightly better than being a 9 cost soldier, because those 2 seconds can be spent on any unit.

I pray to the goddess for those poor lost souls, taken before their time, and hope they will be reincarnated into my army.

*edit* I wonder what soldier's skill awakenings will be like. It is hard to imagine them being even more powerful.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why!?!? Those are the best male units in the game! An awakened maxed out Jerome, readies his skill 6 seconds sooner than gold soldiers and is slightly better than being a 9 cost soldier, because those 2 seconds can be spent on any unit.

I pray to the goddess for those poor lost souls, taken before their time, and hope they will be reincarnated into my army.

*edit* I wonder what soldier's skill awakenings will be like. It is hard to imagine them being even more powerful.
Because he was leering at Bashira so he had to go. That is not welcome here!

As for a soldier's awakened skill... They don't have one. Awakened skills are for Black units and pirates. Soldiers have no black units.