What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

It's not about playing something else. It's about switching to Chrome, looking at cha/stam nearing their maximum, and considering just closing this thing for today or for good. Because I completed Ryujin Invasion in 1 day, that was 3 weeks ago, Belinda's event was so long ago I am starting to forget it even existed, and all I am left with is going through the same motions time after time. Events are supposed to be a constant thing, new content every 1-2 weeks max. Time and resource management, new maps to complete, new strategies to discover. Instead we play "find new ways to 3* Immortal Beast or die of boredom" and new events are almost month in-between. These games ARE events, and while I wasn't against some free time after game release to level and complete story missions, by now it's getting ridiculous.
Sigh... that is your choice. You completed Ryujin Invasion in one day... I was the first to complete it period so I know the wait time. The issue isn't lack of events. It is lack of you setting a goal for yourself within the game and simply relying on events to provide that goal. I have a goal... and multiple steps to achieve said goal. I'm always working towards that goal. Striving each day I log in to simply complete the next step whatever that may be. I'm always progressing in some form. If you are sitting waiting around for events solely... ya you will get bored... even with them constantly occurring you will still get bored because high end player do not spend the entirety of an even doing said event. With the exception of collection events. Even then you still end up running the same map repeatedly after you beat it. Set a goal for yourself that isn't reliant on the content and you won't get bored simply due to the constant progression towards that goal. Rely solely on new events to prove goals you will get bored regardless of how many come at you.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Reference video for Immortal Beast with no premium or event units. For those with terrible luck at summoning units and possibly missed events. ^^
Probably won't bother retrying for 3* since I don't see the point and I'd rather start leveling my main party again.

Party used

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is Phalanx 3 as good for affection farming as Phalanx 2 was in the gold/plat fairy range?

Or are there better maps in that range?
For higher end maps you are better off with:
Low cost Battle 3 or Womens Battle 3 depending on what fairies you are needing. Phalanx3 has horrid drop rates.

Dunno why, but decided to make a video about it. Any comments and advices about how to improve this strat is appreciated
I tend to move my units up to the first line as your ranged units come under attack if there are no melee in range. As an example (pre Aria recorded, vid is over 4 weeks old):

Suppose a lot of it has to do with the level of your mages though. I no longer even use a witch for Immortal Beast as I don't need them. The slowing down of the final wave seemed to actually be more problematic then just letting them spew out, as the clumps of enemies remains evenly distributed when they aren't slowed. For the vid, that is not normally how I place the healers but was trying it with an all female team at the time. Generally a range skill healer is put on the bottom far bottom left point, as from there they can reach the top most melee point on the left side. Of course it depends on how many healers you have. I've not found a way to consistently 3 star it with out 3 healers yet as the initial wave of magic attacks is enough to kill even the highest level units if healing isn't sufficient.

Anything wrong with my Princess? :D Gimme Sybilla or something and I'll gladly get rid of him :)
The difference between a "fake" princess and the real thing are quite staggering. Of all the classes in the game, Clavet was right in their first initial post for classes. Princess is a "cheat" class, it makes so many things easier or more manageable that it isn't even funny. Having 2 makes things even easier. So hope on a future roll you get one so you can experience the difference for yourself.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I tend to move my units up to the first line as your ranged units come under attack if there are no melee in range. As an example (pre Aria recorded, vid is over 4 weeks old):

Suppose a lot of it has to do with the level of your mages though. I no longer even use a witch for Immortal Beast as I don't need them. The slowing down of the final wave seemed to actually be more problematic then just letting them spew out, as the clumps of enemies remains evenly distributed when they aren't slowed. For the vid, that is not normally how I place the healers but was trying it with an all female team at the time. Generally a range skill healer is put on the bottom far bottom left point, as from there they can reach the top most melee point on the left side. Of course it depends on how many healers you have. I've not found a way to consistently 3 star it with out 3 healers yet as the initial wave of magic attacks is enough to kill even the highest level units if healing isn't sufficient.
well, its fine if 1 attack hit Cyrus, it keeps others alive. My Chydis not even CC ed though. after CC things will be more stable i think. my mages have over 1000 DMG combined, its enough. Witch just have right amount of points to deploy at time to intercept red gargoyles and i dont think i will be able to survive with only 4 lightning rods at the moment.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's a pretty impressive team as for a freemium player, ur levels also are much higher than mine, but that's probably cos u've dropped like 3x more platinum armours (I got like 7 in total). I think my best team for now would be something like this:

I'm not raising silvers to 50 cos I will want to min-cost them sooner or later and don't wanna waste the extra exp.
Ah..um... actualy to lvl the slver + gold i just keep doing flame dragon.
To lvl the gold i didn't use any platinum armour until i hit 54 for the last hit with platinum exp.
What i do is keep feeding iron unit, when you hit around 45+ start feeding 2 bronze + 2 gold fairy and repeat. yes i lvl 2 unit char at once and keep this up.
For platinum well starting lvl 50 thats when i already use platnum armour cuz the fairy drop rate is rare.
silver? just normal iron feed and bronze feed since i didnt have the fairy

Hope this idea help you, as for how many platinum armour i got well roughtly 1-2 / week (with exception the last run 6 i already mention it)

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well, its fine if 1 attack hit Cyrus, it keeps others alive. My Chydis not even CC ed though. after CC things will be more stable i think. my mages have over 1000 DMG combined, its enough. Witch just have right amount of points to deploy at time to intercept red gargoyles and i dont think i will be able to survive with only 4 lightning rods at the moment.
Here's a more current vid:

Notes:
1> The left side Sybilla will need to be replaced with either a Bandit or with a HA as high HP is needed for the spot.
2> Right side Nanaly can be replaced with a Mage if running 3 mages with at least one being a silver.
3> Bottom healer will require having a range skill, other wise they can not reach so this is limited to Fedora or Liana.
4> A healer can be changed to the position of the left side Nanaly if a range skill healer is unavailable. Placement of all 3 healers are so they can hit that top right melee spot.
**Edit:
5> Prince can be put in Aria's spot if you find some goblins make it past, as they are more likely to get past on that side.
6> Lighting Rods are actually easier to use when placed behind the left side top unit, reason being is the top side may still be meleeing the goats or other units, this will spread the damage out and they can be removed before dying and limit the exposure of a single unit being hit with all damage

Vid also shows that it is possible to get a mage out early thus being able to pass on the witch. It should be noted that the order of placement is done specifically in that order because of how the Lich obtain whom they target.

Hopefully it will help you obtain an easier victory whether for later farming or for those trying to get the free crystal from 3 staring.

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Here's a more current vid:

Notes:
1> The left side Sybilla will need to be replaced with either a Bandit or with a HA as high HP is needed for the spot.
2> Right side Nanaly can be replaced with a Mage if running 3 mages with at least one being a silver.
3> Bottom healer will require having a range skill, other wise they can not reach so this is limited to Fedora or Liana.
4> A healer can be changed to the position of the left side Nanaly if a range skill healer is unavailable. Placement of all 3 healers are so they can hit that top right melee spot.

Vid also shows that it is possible to get a mage out early thus being able to pass on the witch. It should be noted that the order of placement is done specifically in that order because of how the Lich obtain whom they target.

Hopefully it will help you obtain an easier victory whether for later farming or for those trying to get the free crystal from 3 staring.
To be honest, your latest guide more like "just put down 2 Nannalys, and everything ok" Do not forget that i am freemium =-=. As you may notice, i am running no archers team. and Belinda replaces an archer. i am pulling out mage as 4th unit even b4 Belinda, not 5th. problem that i cant put another mage with him(and if i don't put anything on gargoyles just fly through) since i don't have enough points. to have enough i need to skip prince placing, but then 1 goblin run through. + i need 5 lightning rods in the end so i cant really take another mage to substitute Belinda.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be honest, your latest guide more like "just put down 2 Nannalys, and everything ok" Do not forget that i am freemium =-=. As you may notice, i am running no archers team. and Belinda replaces an archer. i am pulling out mage as 4th unit even b4 Belinda, not 5th. problem that i cant put another mage with him(and if i don't put anything on gargoyles just fly through) since i don't have enough points. to have enough i need to skip prince placing, but then 1 goblin run through. + i need 5 lightning rods in the end so i cant really take another mage to substitute Belinda.
To coin a phrase, "I find your lack of faith disturbing".

Vid:

There are literally only 3 things needed to 3 star Immortal Beast.
1> 2 mages that are CC'ed and leveled, even CC30 is good enough.
2> A primary tank with high HP, that is placed LAST.
3> 3 healers to keep said tank alive.

^ That is it. Nothing more, nothing less.

My archers in this vid? Lvl 30 non CC'ed. Witch is used to supplement damage of mage, and is immediately removed.

I did make one mistake in the vid, got rid of Karie too quick and had to use a rogue to finish the one unit, but it just shows there is more than enough time to get all units out.
Edit*
Prince can be used in Thetis' spot just as easily as any unit if it is preferred.

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

To coin a phrase, "I find your lack of faith disturbing".

Vid:

There are literally only 3 things needed to 3 star Immortal Beast.
1> 2 mages that are CC'ed and leveled, even CC30 is good enough.
2> A primary tank with high HP, that is placed LAST.
3> 3 healers to keep said tank alive.

^ That is it. Nothing more, nothing less.

My archers in this vid? Lvl 30 non CC'ed. Witch is used to supplement damage of mage, and is immediately removed.

I did make one mistake in the vid, got rid of Karie too quick and had to use a rogue to finish the one unit, but it just shows there is more than enough time to get all units out.
Edit*
Prince can be used in Thetis' spot just as easily as any unit if it is preferred.
I thought we were talking about replacing Belinda in my comp though. Oh well. i am using pretty much the same strat. but since my healers a bit weak (Chydis is not CC) + princesses only level 40 i need to use a lot of lightning rods - to distribute initial damage from wave+buy time for mages to clean the house. Also, your unit placing require Fedora or Liana. so if you dont have them you cant use this strat due only 2 healers being able to heal main tank . so line need to be moved down, like in my case(and by moving line down we let our mages defenseless when lyches come out< so lightning rods here to divert attention from them< till they get princesses in their range ). Just try and watch my whole video and placing order(kinda guessing, but i have an impression that you just fast forwarded to the last segment), and let me know, how i can replace Belinda in there. (thats what this whole thing was about...)

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought we were talking about replacing Belinda in my comp though. Oh well. i am using pretty much the same strat. but since my healers a bit weak (Chydis is not CC) + princesses only level 40 i need to use a lot of lightning rods - to distribute initial damage from wave+buy time for mages to clean the house. Also, your unit placing require Fedora or Liana. so if you dont have them you cant use this strat due only 2 healers being able to heal main tank . so line need to be moved down, like in my case.
If you noted my notes on my first post I specifically state one of the Nanaly could be removed for a healer, top left. So the strategy remains the same just a unit swap if you don't have those units with a skill that increases range. Yes, healers are going to need to be leveled fairly high as is the primary tank. In total only 6 units will need to have sufficient levels. That's only half of a team. So it's more then doable.

Edit:
She is removable because she can be placed and removed after first wave of Gargoyles just as I did.
You will have more than enough points to do so even with out fully CR'ed mages (Valerie works just fine).
Archers are a more stable choice because of their attack speed, or as stated before a 3rd mage which a number of people do use for the map.

Simply put, I found the slowness of a witches skill clumps units together more frequently on a tank than desired. That was my only point, thus they are removable.

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

If you noted my notes on my first post I specifically state one of the Nanaly could be removed for a healer, top left. So the strategy remains the same just a unit swap if you don't have those units with a skill that increases range. Yes, healers are going to need to be leveled fairly high as is the primary tank. In total only 6 units will need to have sufficient levels. That's only half of a team. So it's more then doable.
Maybe when i get 6-7 spare(got 4 since the game started) plat armors to get my units to 60 =-= for now i am fine with current strat. sometime i mess up timing and get 2 starts for a dead lightning rod. but otherwise its fine.+ i need to CC Chydis as i said. i am working with 2.5 healers here

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just an interesting experiment with units and Immortal Beast.
Not like I got anything better to do this weekend, other than farming more units.

The team does fail, but it's due to the low level of the healers. Only one healer was decently leveled.

All level CC'ed 1 units are awakening fodder, they were CC'ed at level 30.
Given the units being under leveled, I think the team did pretty well all things considered. Had I used better healers, pretty sure I'd pass it and with a good chance of 3 staring it.

Things to consider when making your teams for those people still prepping to complete it.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whelp decided to go ahead and 3 star Immortal Beast by doing the tank swapping tactic.... Done deal... now what do I do... dammit war of magic let me past!

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whelp decided to go ahead and 3 star Immortal Beast by doing the tank swapping tactic.... Done deal... now what do I do... dammit war of magic let me past!
Aigis: Oh you want to pass War of Magic do you? Well cough up 5 crystals and I'll think about it. Sorry no exchanges or refunds.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aigis: Oh you want to pass War of Magic do you? Well cough up 5 crystals and I'll think about it. Sorry no exchanges or refunds.
Not going to happen Demoness...

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not going to happen Demoness...
Aigis: Okay then. Suit yourself. Gatcha Gatcha Gatcha. *Quietly counts her crystals, thinking, "He'll be back".*

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lately saw lot of ppl lvls... seems like im one of the lowest :p

CC'ed 2nd witch (Calliope) on main acc. Still dont know if I should CC Belinda (50lvl), Soma (50lvl) or Cypria as I have only one spare archer (well if I sacrifice Daniela I'll have two). Or maybe should I go for Valerie, Bernard or Cecily/Harissa instead?

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so...
i finally got my plat.
when i saw that white light i was sure i was gonna get something good.

what i got?
Bashira......

BRB i must go and pinch myself xD

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so...
i finally got my plat.
when i saw that white light i was sure i was gonna get something good.

what i got?
Bashira......

BRB i must go and pinch myself xD
Of course, Aigis knows Spica is coming soon so it was fine to let Bashira slip :rolleyes:

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Of course, Aigis knows Spica is coming soon so it was fine to let Bashira slip :rolleyes:
Shut Up D:
our dear Goddess (misstres) Aigis Knew what i wanted D:
she also knew that she is the official mascot of our thread :D