What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I was going to sit on the time fairy as long as possible in case I get a -2 Jerome. I'll CC to Anya when awakening is announced or I max Sybilla, Nanaly, and Olivier if I get her.

Needed an iron soldier for CC so I proceeded to spam 2k gatcha (of course hoping for multiple black units):

30 rolls
0 blacks
0 plats
0 golds
0 silvers
0 iron soldiers

:(

You think that's because the unit I'm about to CC is Conrad and the goddess is telling me not to? :D
You should keep rolling. If she really doesn't want you to CC Conrad, she will start coughing up the silver or higher units.

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

To the person who said lets just use time fairy for another black whats your plan now ? XD
That was me :p But as I said I have to use her anyway due to lack of other princesses, also what I didn't like was her look, never said she was a bad unit even before Awakening (she wasn't too impressive tho, it may change now).

On the other hand, if I got it right she now completely lost her 50% physical damage reduction skill as it got replaced by the 2x att + aoe one. That turns her into a completely new unit with different uses and I'm not sure if I like those uses more tbh.

You should keep rolling. If she really doesn't want you to CC Conrad, she will start coughing up the silver or higher units.
Well, got the iron soldier in like 32nd roll :p No blacks for me today.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lets skip all this bullshit.
characters should have both.
backstory unlocked at 25% affection.
H scene at 50%
Second backstory at 75%
second H scene at 100%
I will get behind this... but that is because I love lore... and If I'm going to spend all this time with these ladies I'd like to know about them

Outside of that demoness... evil thing.

Aigis: Even me?

No

Well, Anya's awakening gives her MR+20%, so she's no longer an overpriced tank with no MR :)
Additionaly her AW skill turn her that -50% phy dmg taken into atk x2 and AoE hit
A suddenly what made her potentially broken is back.... whelp... Guess she didn't like me talking bad about her having no MR.

Needed an iron soldier for CC so I proceeded to spam 2k gatcha (of course hoping for multiple black units):

30 rolls
0 blacks
0 plats
0 golds
0 silvers
0 iron soldiers

:(

You think that's because the unit I'm about to CC is Conrad and the goddess is telling me not to? :D
Even that Demoness wouldn't wish that evil on the world.

Uzza

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have a question about Nanaly. It's been mentioned that she's going to get a quintuple shot, making her even more game breaking.
How does that work, and what would happen with levels gained in quad shot?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She fires 4 arrows if its true, instead of 3. At a single target mind you.

Levels should only decrease cooldown and increase duration.

Uzza

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have Nanaly CCd, so I know her skill. The question was of the next skill she can get which fires 5 arrows. I.E is it worth increasing skills in quad shot when it can be changed again.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a question about Nanaly. It's been mentioned that she's going to get a quintuple shot, making her even more game breaking.
How does that work, and what would happen with levels gained in quad shot?
You asking her about aw skill right *being quintuple* you need to max level the original quad shoot skill 1st and when you awaken the skill it already come to max lvl.
this is her aw skill ppl kinda forget another additional stuff
Black Artemis Nanaly:
15 Seconds; 5x Shots (Quintuple); Can't Be Nullified; CT: 5; WT: 45

Can't be nulified mean when you usualy hit a high def enemy (higher than ur atk) sometime your arrow got blocked (if i remember this will only dealt 1% dmg). This can't be nulified mean it will 100% get hit (not too sure, but i think min dmg is 10% of ur atk)

Uzza

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You asking her about aw skill right *being quintuple* you need to max level the original quad shoot skill 1st and when you awaken the skill it already come to max lvl.
this is her aw skill ppl kinda forget another additional stuff
Black Artemis Nanaly:
15 Seconds; 5x Shots (Quintuple); Can't Be Nullified; CT: 5; WT: 45

Can't be nulified mean when you usualy hit a high def enemy (higher than ur atk) sometime your arrow got blocked (if i remember this will only dealt 1% dmg). This can't be nulified mean it will 100% get hit (not too sure, but i think min dmg is 10% of ur atk)
Ah so it stays at max LV, that's good to know. I guess skill awaken is quite a ways off of though.
I've gotten three rainbow fairies through the dailiy, so I'm debating whether I should use them, or just save for later units. Am a premium player, so have rolled enough to get a number of blacks that I wanted, and a fair number of plats.
The units that I have are in the attached image.

Using them on Deine is a strong contender, as she hits like a truck using her skill, and easily goes way past any defenses,. Though since it also increases time between attacks, I guess Sibylla would have way higher dps in total though without the tankability.

Any advice?

Attachments

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My advice will be sybilla 1st as this increase her atk power.
1st awaken still way way later so you dont need to worry about it for now.
True you can increase lv bit by bit, but increasing nanaly now only 1 sec faster on her skill cd

I never use deine so i don't know how good is her skill pre awaken all i know at max lvl its 5x atk, but slow aspd.
her awaken skill though will become aoe at only 3x atk / appearently more ppl favour her sis dina (loli i know too bad) since it become ranged aoe

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, Anya's awakening gives her MR+20%, so she's no longer an overpriced tank with no MR :)
Told yall so. :)
It only made sense that she's get something magic related since that was everyones complaint with her (DMM as well). She is now fixed IMO.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Told yall so. :)
It only made sense that she's get something magic related since that was everyones complaint with her (DMM as well). She is now fixed IMO.
um... does ppl really complain aout her no MR ?
I mean she was really an old unit... i know alot ppl want her awakening, but never heard they complain the no MR part

Naughty Fox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, I didn't know the characters got backstories. Would be neat if the developers integrated them within the game.

How did the Japanese get to know these backstories? Do the developers post them on a site each time a new character gets introduced?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, I didn't know the characters got backstories. Would be neat if the developers integrated them within the game.

How did the Japanese get to know these backstories? Do the developers post them on a site each time a new character gets introduced?
Apparently there is an all ages version of Aigis. In that version the girls have scene like the males do first us.. where they talk instead of getting their brains fucked out.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure, but i do know some backstory of recent event.
Like how ppl said Eden is vincent's daughter.
and some ppl said dina / deine is sisters.
I think there more in it, there also light novel about sakuya and her maid.

The only place i can assume these back story is from reminiscent of non R18 aigis in DMM, well try to check with ppl who played this for ages in JP thread :p

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another thursday, another runs... and even more doubting that H map is more worthy than N map...

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Another thursday, another runs... and even more doubting that H map is more worthy than N map...
Today's runs so far:
H Mode Drop: x1
N Mode Drop: x5
(pretty much starting same pattern like the week before... and the week before that... and before that too...)

Wonder why I keep going back to H mode every week hoping for better results when data tells me N is more efficient... I think H mode on my account is cursed :(

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Today's runs so far:
N Mode Drop: x5
(pretty much starting same pattern like the week before... and the week before that... and before that too...)

Wonder why I keep going back to H mode every week hoping for better results when data tells me N is more efficient... I think H mode on my account is cursed :(
H Mode Drop: x5

Yep..... It is all luck... you would have gotten 1 if you ran N... then would have been like... why am I running this instead of H.

Data tells you H is better... your luck just sucks.

Naughty Fox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1e H mode drop: x2.
2e H mode drop: x4.

Luck is the only factor really.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As I was saying previously, Anya was a terrible unit before. She did have one niche: tanking bosses with 2k+ attack.

Now she loses that niche in return for being kickass awesome.

For thursday daily,
H drops average slightly better than N drops. It is entirely possible for many players to find that N works "better" for them.

You can always run N if you are superstitious/on a hot streak. :)

Lastly, N does have the sole advantage of being more consistent. If you are close to a unit, you may want to consider running N.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmode x 5
Hmode x 5
Yeah pretty much all luck, i also got 0 drop 2 weeks ago best not to make any asumption and just believe in ur own luck

Btw some ppl still questioning whether they want to aw skill anya (its not like you must).
Their reason pretty simple, they already have alot killer unit, but anya skill of physical reduction being princess and now can hit 2 blocked unit and 20 MR is really unique