What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Probably a unique class just like Anna
or would follow suit in the angel class. Granted all of them are fallen angels... So I do have to wonder why it is the angel class.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

or would follow suit in the angel class. Granted all of them are fallen angels... So I do have to wonder why it is the angel class.
Mmm....I don't know, I don't really see Aigis being a fighter.

Unless she really is hiding something of Torotoro level.

Probably a unique class just like Anna
That's right, Anna is her own unit, wonder when we'll get her event. Must have Secretary Waifu for the Harem....well technically I guess she is part of the Harem, but her being a unit makes official.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That's right, Anna is her own unit, wonder when we'll get her event. Must have Secretary Waifu for the Harem....well technically I guess she is part of the Harem, but her being a unit makes official.
I actually think canonically Anna is a virgin until you get her unit, until then she just supports the Prince from the sidelines rather than in the bedchamber/combat

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah, I didn't mean sexually part of the Harem, just in the Harem in general or rather technically the first member of it since she did say she supported The Prince from the start and when it came to the affection tutorial she said something about her being fully committed to The Prince already when she answered the unspoken question about raising her affection...or something like that I can't really remember the dialogue fully.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah, I didn't mean sexually part of the Harem, just in the Harem in general or rather technically the first member of it since she did say she supported The Prince from the start and when it came to the affection tutorial she said something about her being fully committed to The Prince already when she answered the unspoken question about raising her affection...or something like that I can't really remember the dialogue fully.
guarantee when we get here she will be at 0% affection.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

guarantee when we get here she will be at 0% affection.
Well, you've been ignoring her all this time... of course she should be offended.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't doubt it'll be at 0% for gameplay reasons of course, though I kinda hope it's explained in her event why it's at 0%.

Well, you've been ignoring her all this time... of course she should be offended.
I'd be fine with that as an explanation actually, but it's not like it's my/The Prince's fault she's the one who told me to go out and woo as many waifus as possible!

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't doubt it'll be at 0% for gameplay reasons of course, though I kinda hope it's explained in her event why it's at 0%.

I'd be fine with that as an explanation actually, but it's not like it's my/The Prince's fault she's the one who told me to go out and woo as many waifus as possible!
Ya, but the way she will see it... is that you shouldn't have stop paying attention to her to do so.

EDIT: There are at least 11 royal lines... and by extension kingdoms in this world...

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've uploaded a way to beat the Challenge Map: Dwarfs & Giants (1 star) as it was asked about earlier in the thread today. I made several mistakes as I stopped watching a couple of units when I shouldn't have, I could have gotten 2 stars on it. Even with very cheap, high damage units the map is far from easy.

Hope a few people can improve upon what they see, the vid is for those interested in getting prepared to face the challenge as it the second blockade after War of Magic.

It can be found for those that are interested.

May you have better luck with it than me.
Thanks, so the basic requirements seem to be 5 rogues at level 30 or so, and 1 or 2 soldiers for the black goblins when they overwhelm your rogues.

I think you could have gotten 3 stars if you had dropped prince on the bottom instead, and let him solo a giant at the end with a healer. Nunally at top can take care of a giant on its own. Then you just need a lucky assassinate for the middle baphomet for the 3rd star.

Hopefully I can level the required units in time before my +5UC runs out. Would love to 3 star this by then and never have to worry about it again :cool:

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Cool new avatar theme, guys...

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Conrad-senpai please notice me~

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool new avatar theme, guys...
OMG! youre the second person t win the internet today xD
can we keep him as the mascot of this thread please?

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, you're the OP you have the master vote.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Someone mentioned that the best time to buy the exp boost is around levels 60-70. How 'important' is it to buy that boost, especially for a freebie player? Should I make do without it?

Prototype909

Reputation score

Someone mentioned that the best time to buy the exp boost is around levels 60-70. How 'important' is it to buy that boost, especially for a freebie player? Should I make do without it?
Exp boost is entirely skippable

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

*Dresses up Conrad in a tiny pink cheerleader outfit*

Conrad: "Gacha! Gacha! Goooo Team Gacha!"

Tesseract

Reputation score

Its not actually 'important'. You probably want to consider getting it though. I definitely do not regret getting it in the least. You can almost straight level to 100 through CHA resets. Its not just the prince level that's important. Its all the gold/unit XP you get along the way. Its just a good way to catch up, really. I'd say it actually benefits freebie players more than premium players. Its WAY better than a single gatcha roll if you're under level 100.

Last edited:

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its not actually 'important'. You probably want to consider getting it though. I definitely do not regret getting it in the least. You can almost straight level to 100 through CHA resets. Its not just the prince level that's important. Its all the gold/unit XP you get along the way. Its just a good way to catch up, really. I'd say it actually benefits freebie players more than premium players. Its WAY better than a single gatcha roll if you're under level 100.
No it isn't. For free players it is a TERRIBLE idea. You run out of stuff to level, and leveling slows down significantly after. You will NEVER make up the power gap if you managed a good plat/black gatcha roll from the SC.

However, this changes if you get more event rewards due to leveling. Case in point, EXP boost will easily allow even a level 30 player to get max rewards for the latest event, which is worth it.

Finally, some advice, next time some dude has issues finishing event because severely underleveled. Instead of the standard reply of impossible, explain to him to buy an exp boost.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you dont have an Aigis avatar. your input is invalid

(one of us was gonna say it, i just wanted to be first >.>)

Tesseract

Reputation score

No it isn't. For free players it is a TERRIBLE idea. You run out of stuff to level, and leveling slows down significantly after. You will NEVER make up the power gap if you managed a good plat/black gatcha roll from the SC.

However, this changes if you get more event rewards due to leveling. Case in point, EXP boost will easily allow even a level 30 player to get max rewards for the latest event, which is worth it.

Finally, some advice, next time some dude has issues finishing event because severely underleveled. Instead of the standard reply of impossible, explain to him to buy an exp boost.
I was a freebie player all the way to lvl 100, I didn't even come close to running out of things to level. Heck, I'm STILL leveling a couple of free units. 3 crystals is not a lot to spend for the ability to remove the 2-3 hour wait for your CHA to refill. Depending on people's RL schedule, it could save them weeks of time. Especially if it gets them ready faster for the important dailys and events.