What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Despara CCed is very nice for early armors or red gargoyles if you have the black faeries.
Lack of black faeries is the only thing keeping me from choosing her on my own. Though if she's the best choice I'd probably go out of my way to farm them from the daily.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking for advice on who to drop my plat armor on.
I'd go with Jerome, or wait until you get Aria.
Reason being the CC upgrade for soldiers is very nice even Jerome who does not get an increase to Call Reinforcements. The ability to block 3 especially at higher levels lets them tank quite a bit.

If you have a choice I'd say go with Aria if you managed to get her CR'ed, as she will be your first drop on most maps if that is the case, and having her built up will give you the biggest bang for your buck.

Mangomon

Reputation score

I'd go with Jerome, or wait until you get Aria.
Reason being the CC upgrade for soldiers is very nice even Jerome who does not get an increase to Call Reinforcements. The ability to block 3 especially at higher levels lets them tank quite a bit.

If you have a choice I'd say go with Aria if you managed to get her CR'ed, as she will be your first drop on most maps if that is the case, and having her built up will give you the biggest bang for your buck.
Aria is a no brainer, gonna use my spare Julian to get her to 50.

Would CC'ing Jerome as well be worth foregoing a duelist? I currently don't have one CC'd yet, though that hasn't really been an issue yet.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Next how to find up to date % drop rate. The main idea is multple ppl post their chance of coz this include the unlucky 1 as well not just ppl bragging or drama queen who never got drop :p .
Now with all of these info some ppl filed it up together and check the %, later on we mostly just assume from what stamina cost chr cost with the drop rate chance. After all the map cost always the same.
When we talk about rng there never be a 100% correct after all unless u have the system itself. even the same think 10,000x try of 3 set sometime they gonna difference by 1-2%
I understand how it is done. I was curious where the data/discussion is.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Would CC'ing Jerome as well be worth foregoing a duelist? I currently don't have one CC'd yet, though that hasn't really been an issue yet.
I just raised my Jerome to 50, but he was doing fine on every map at 32 or whatever he was at. He was only there to accelerate and maybe deal with 2 goblins. He should be fine behind kate or aria for a long time. Might want to wait for Aria to use that plat armor then. Don't use Julian to get her to 50, you want to class change first for that 1 second faster skill use.

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

I wanna shout on that idiot of the prince sometimes. "You stupid bastard already figured out how to fully bypass that "Royal's cant have sex till marriage" thing with Sybilla. Why the fuck this is still a problem each time you meet new girl, just do the same fucking thing! First Sherry, Now Chydis too. Maybe i should spam reminisce with Sybilla for you to remember this thing?"

Huf... huf.. oh well, he just stupid. thats all.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once you CC Aria, you can use the armor to level her up again so she's not low level after CC or work to get her to 41 then get her to 50+ by using the armor.

The problem with using them on the duelist you showed is that if you get any duelist, your current one(s) will probably be replaced if you get the option to do so. Kerry is okay and she's a mainstay for many, but I don't know of anyone who uses her once they have a few better units. Gool ol spirit girl, whiles she's great for challenge maps and fairy dailies, as a bandit her attack is just so slow. Sure there may be times (immortal beast) where certain maps can also make use of the high hp, but again a single princess or a plat Valk instantly replaces her for most people.

Simply put, you may regret using a plat armor on your current duelists, if you manage to get something better soon (which is more likely if you do spend from time to time). If your completely free player, it may be worth your time to level one of the ones you have as you have no idea how long it will be before you see one of those better units.

I wanna shout on that idiot of the prince sometimes. "You stupid bastard already figured out how to fully bypass that "Royal's cant have sex till marriage" thing with Sybilla. Why the fuck this is still a problem each time you meet new girl, just do the same fucking thing! First Sherry, Now Chydis too. Maybe i should spam reminisce with Sybilla for you to remember this thing?"

Huf... huf.. oh well, he just stupid. thats all.
Suppose I wont ruin your fun by mentioning Sherry's 100%, or what Themis does for both. :D

Last edited:

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Suppose I wont ruin your fun by mentioning Sherry's 100%, or what Themis does for both. :D
They could do it right away though. why always that "i want, but i cant"
of course you can! just make that stupid magic circle again.
(i know what booth of them do. my Sherry is 100% and i have Themis on other acc)

Prototype909

Reputation score

I know for Lilia she just says eff it and spreads her legs for you at 100% because love > traditions

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

I know for Lilia she just says eff it and spreads her legs for you at 100% because love > traditions
they all do, but pro tips from Sybilla could allow them to uphold traditions while fucking to their heart content

Mangomon

Reputation score

I just raised my Jerome to 50, but he was doing fine on every map at 32 or whatever he was at. He was only there to accelerate and maybe deal with 2 goblins. He should be fine behind kate or aria for a long time. Might want to wait for Aria to use that plat armor then. Don't use Julian to get her to 50, you want to class change first for that 1 second faster skill use.
Forgot to account for Skill Ups. I'll probably just use the plat to get her to 50, then bomb Julian when she's 50CC40.

Once you CC Aria, you can use the armor to level her up again so she's not low level after CC or work to get her to 41 then get her to 50+ by using the armor.

The problem with using them on the duelist you showed is that if you get any duelist, your current one(s) will probably be replaced if you get the option to do so. Kerry is okay and she's a mainstay for many, but I don't know of anyone who uses her once they have a few better units. Gool ol spirit girl, whiles she's great for challenge maps and fairy dailies, as a bandit her attack is just so slow. Sure there may be times (immortal beast) where certain maps can also make use of the high hp, but again a single princess or a plat Valk instantly replaces her for most people.

Simply put, you may regret using a plat armor on your current duelists, if you manage to get something better soon (which is more likely if you do spend from time to time). If your completely free player, it may be worth your time to level one of the ones you have as you have no idea how long it will be before you see one of those better units.
Not really needing a duelist has kept me from using it. Sounds like it's a good idea to not use it on one of them.

Thanks for the help all of you.

Nirhael

Reputation score

they all do, but pro tips from Sybilla could allow them to uphold traditions while fucking to their heart content
She doesn't want to share. :p

And for all we know, the magic circle might only works for Sybilla.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On another note just because I've not see it discussed at any length.
There hasn't been much discussion on healers other than to keep them all, or use what you have as they can be few and far between.

I'm simply curious what others here, namely those that played DMM's version, which Gold+ Healers you would use if you had them available.
This could be just one of each type or even multiples of the same type.
If you had all the healers, or even multiples of them gold+, which 3 would you use and why? Yes, currently most maps don't require 3, but we will get maps that do (I actually have to use 3 on Immortal Beast).

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Xovian
I would pick and choose based on functionality. This post won't be as informative as Petite, since it's difficult for me to go in-depth about healers.

One pure healer (Camilla or Iris), one for versatility (Sedis/Chydis), and one for utility (Fedora or Liana). There are some exceptions because some healers have an amazing skill or additional functionality (AW ability) that makes them more appealing to use.

On the DMM version, I am using Iris (AW45, 18 cost), Liana (CC80, 19 cost), and Sedis (CC44). Despite Liana having better stats overall when compared to Sedis, I still use Sedis very often because of her skill being very good to have. CC44 Sedis is also similar in stats to an AW45 Iris even though their HP and defense stats differ. Despite having a lot of healers (1 dragon shaman and 4 healers), I still use some of them frequently. Echidna (Dragon Shaman) still sees some use because of her having the function of being able to nuke enemies when her skill is active.

I have a Fedora at CC40, but she's at 20 cost so it's hard to find her appealing when I have Liana. Min-cost AW Fedora should still see some use because of her low cost (16). She'll easily replace the need of a min-cost silver healer.

People like using Black Healer Iris because of her skill and AW passive, but I won't be making any comments for her.

You can also check this post for some information:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=653445&post653445

I couldn't find the post that had healer tiers.

Anyway, if I had to choose from any of the healers if I had them, then I would pick Saria, Camilla, and Sedis. Saria's skill can allow her to do the work of two healers if two tanks are getting beat down. Camilla for the high healing power if I have a beefy tank (3k HP+), and Sedis just because.

Last edited:

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

On another note just because I've not see it discussed at any length.
I am not trying to brag although I know it will look this way, I'm simply curious what others here, namely those that played DMM's version, which Gold+ Healers you would use if you had them available.
This could be just one of each type or even multiples of the same type.
If you had all the healers, and multiples of them gold+, which 3 would you use.
Yes, currently most maps don't require 3, but we will get maps that do (I actually have to use 3 on Immortal Beast since I use Sybilla as the lightning rod, her HP aint no Bandit).
It sounds like you want a strategy discussion, not like you're bragging. I don't play DMM, but I have looked at the wiki a bit and thought about what units I eventually want. I want to test these units:

: A witch that turns into a healer with fast chant awakening sounds very versatile.
: I like the idea of healing multiple targets, and her skill gives her wide range to make use of that.
: The only real healer class unit on my list. Her skill looks very strong for putting out burst healing to make up for the other part time healers on my list. I also like the passive awakening range, although it might never make a difference.
: The strongest priest warrior. I like the idea of making more space for ranged units. I really don't use many proximity units right now. This would be a 4th soldier on my team, so I'm not sure if she would make it.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Flamel Rocks.
she is very versatile and good to keep your HA alive while keeping remanants from entering your base.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale,
Thanks for the link and info.
Didn't really think about awakening for the units even though I have for all other types. Granted several that are mentioned we don't have yet.

@akoss
I was mainly talking about Healer-Saint, though you are correct I should probably consider all as units start coming out. On DMM before I got where it always keeps redirecting me to Natuku (yes all settings are JP time, region, hell even keyboard since I have one), one of my rolls was Fusui-shi Krull. She made my farming of Pastoral Gate very easy since my units were still in their low 20's.

Currently I guess I'll use Liana, Camilla and Iris. Though for me it's been really hard to choose which is better between Iris and Fedora. Liana got on my list, not because she is a black but because she is one of only two units I have that can remove status (the other being Thetis with awakening). So my first is kinda a need though there may not be many maps that make use of the skill, though her AW skill I do like, and on drop 900hp heal to all units is pretty useful tactics wise.

With all the healing units we have and all those that are coming, it's gotten harder to plan how I want my team to perform. Thanks for the input, others are welcome to comment as well, as there are lots to consider with the various healers and types that we will eventually see.

Flamel Rocks.
she is very versatile and good to keep your HA alive while keeping remnants from entering your base.
Interesting, had glanced at them seeing them as a secondary soldier but didn't realize they healed if not in combat.
From the translation it looks like they are weak at both compared to soldier/priest, as they are a hybrid.
Is it common to see teams with just hybrid type healers and no "primary" healers later in the game?

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale,
Didn't really think about awakening for the units even though I have for all other types. Granted several that are mentioned we don't have yet.

@akoss
I was mainly talking about Healer-Saint, though you are correct I should probably consider all as units start coming out. On DMM before I got where it always keeps redirecting me to Natuku (yes all settings are JP time, region, hell even keyboard since I have one), one of my rolls was Fusui-shi Krull. She made my farming of Pastoral Gate very easy since my units were still in their low 20's.

Currently I guess I'll use Liana, Camilla and Iris. Though for me it's been really hard to choose which is better between Iris and Fedora. Liana got on my list, not because she is a black but because she is one of only two units I have that can remove status (the other being Thetis with awakening). So my first is kinda a need though there may not be many maps that make use of the skill, though her AW skill I do like, and on drop 900hp heal to all units is pretty useful tactics wise.

With all the healing units we have and all those that are coming, it's gotten harder to plan how I want my team to perform. Thanks for the input, others are welcome to comment as well, as there are lots to consider with the various healers and types that we will eventually see.
form your team in a way that it can clear the next event. when we get new units worry about these.

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@exkale,

@akoss

But Llana costs a bunch of points to deploy right? I didn't think she was worth using unless we get her event and reduce her cost.