What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I tried it again just to see if I could do it.

No Nanaly used this time. :p
lolol im just joking at beggining :p
but looks like you took the chalenge :D

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nerfed drop rate really get on my nerves ;/ Till two days ago there wasn't a big problem getting spirits from challenge maps. Often got plat and gold duo from phalanx, now i'm lucky if i get gold affection item... and wow, got one or two gold spirits ;/ Should have keep those plat spirits, but since they were droping quite a lot, didnt think there'll be a problem soon.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nerfed drop rate really get on my nerves ;/ Till two days ago there wasn't a big problem getting spirits from challenge maps. Often got plat and gold duo from phalanx, now i'm lucky if i get gold affection item... and wow, got one or two gold spirits ;/ Should have keep those plat spirits, but since they were droping quite a lot, didnt think there'll be a problem soon.
Lol after every update peeps complain about nerfed drop rates, its just your bad luck i farmed Phalanx 2 for 3 days before Arias event update and got only 2 gold and 1 plat fairy + i had 4 runs with 0 drops.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ha! Christopher from 2k gatcha! I knew there was no point in trying to farm him from Belinda's event. Patience makes everything better. :cool:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol after every update peeps complain about nerfed drop rates, its just your bad luck i farmed Phalanx 2 for 3 days before Arias event update and got only 2 gold and 1 plat fairy + i had 4 runs with 0 drops.
I would agree if it was only couple of runs. However when I see something totally different than it was till like yesterday or day before yesterday, and doing lot of runs... probably did challenges for over 70 stamina already. And really, there's big difference. It's nerfed or im reeeeaaalllyyy unlucky in last days.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Tower Overwatch if you don't have Dragon Hunting.
Tower Overwatch? I have that one. I recall it being fairly easy... should be easy enough.

I have to resist the urge to keep trying to buy more Crystals for more Gacha. I just wanna get all the units... aaaalllll...

This is my current team:

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well just finished CC'ing and doing max Affection for Mehlis.
Have to say I'm a bit surprised by the power gap compared to the Beards, it's just "wow", in the difference.

All are CC'ed:

Lvl 53 Barbastroff: 415 Atk
Lvl 53 Cyrus: 401 Atk
Lvl 1 Mehlis: 454 Atk

Didn't expect it to be so large after just CC'ing and maxing affection. I expect she'll easily clear 500 atk by the time she's 50.

RealNiqqa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well just finished CC'ing and doing max Affection for Mehlis.
Have to say I'm a bit surprised by the power gap compared to the Beards, it's just "wow", in the difference.

All are CC'ed:

Lvl 53 Barbastroff: 415 Atk
Lvl 53 Cyrus: 401 Atk
Lvl 1 Mehlis: 454 Atk

Didn't expect it to be so large after just CC'ing and maxing affection. I expect she'll easily clear 500 atk by the time she's 50.
Yep she gets 500 atk at level 52

Mangomon

Reputation score

It's pretty sweet isn't it? Not only are trust items harder to get but they give fewer stats too.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, looks like the RNG gods decided to be merciful on my main account so now I at least have one princess each on my main an alt. Not Sybilla, but beggers can't be choosers...just wish her affection wasn't HP + ATK...though well is DEF better than HP? I guess it's a stupid question, but in some cases in RPGs I've heard HP is better than DEF.

Well, least I have a better duelist than Cypria now so I can have Kerry with the CC'd Alissa and Lilia with 2 non CC healers. Now I just need to level her to a decent level and at least 50% affection.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its funny, I 3 stared all the event maps except for Ryujin King, I can't even beat it but I think it was cus I got overwhelmed, may need to replace a unit with another mage to help clear up the mass horde that rushes in. Those mages are the real issue for me after.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, least I have a better duelist than Cypria now so I can have Kerry with the CC'd Alissa and Lilia with 2 non CC healers. Now I just need to level her to a decent level and at least 50% affection.
Just an fyi in case you weren't aware (if so then disregard obviously), but Princesses can't be CC'ed, so you can get her affection to 100% even if she is level 1.

As to DEF, vs physical damage (heavy armor knights ect), yes it is better than hp, but not as affective against magic attacks (various mages / witches) as magic ignores def out right.

Edit*
Her awakening skill is very useful (hp regen), especially for maps like Dwarfs and Giants, as healers can't heal the center line. Her self healing can keep herself alive vs bosses. Once we get awakening that is.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I already mention this before, for some ppl who dont have good healer but at least have good enuff atk ranged unit, you can always bring tons of bronze bandit or any unit can handle 2x fireball and have them eat the fireball --> switch to a new 1 until 1 of the mage died.
or you can also use multiple ranged unit to seperate the 2 mage by having them deploy at the bottom map taking 1st hit fireball, as soon the mage trow the 2nd fireball withdraw the unit before the impact. this will seperate the 2 mage.
there plenty of strat to counter the lack of 2nd CC healer good luck + dont focus too much to follow video specialy when they use the lowest unit possible in return of it you have to get the right class and the right timing all the time :D *use them as refference not follow them to the very detail :p*
The rest should be easy

Last edited:

Gromelon

Reputation score

Rolled one premium. Wanted Mehlis, dreamed of Garania. Got Bashira instead. Since I had no archers above silver this is in fact much better result. And it's not Conrad - double win. But I really wanted gold+ female mage.

Now I sit on last five SC without any intention on spending them and feel all weird at being unhappy after getting pretty much best non-black unit my team needed.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just an fyi in case you weren't aware (if so then disregard obviously), but Princesses can't be CC'ed, so you can get her affection to 100% even if she is level 1.

As to DEF, vs physical damage (heavy armor knights ect), yes it is better than hp, but not as affective against magic attacks (various mages / witches) as magic ignores def out right.

Edit*
Her awakening skill is very useful (hp regen), especially for maps like Dwarfs and Giants, as healers can't heal the center line. Her self healing can keep herself alive vs bosses. Once we get awakening that is.
Ah, yes I was aware of that, but thank you for the fyi anyway, I actually do have Sybilla at 100%, that was my top priority when I first got her. I kinda figured you couldn't CC her since she has such a high max level.

Ah, okay interesting I didn't realize magic completely ignored DEF, I just figured it cut DEF by half (like a unit has 100 DEF and a magic attack hits them it's like their defense was 50). I guess that makes sense since MR seems so rare and when a unit does get it it's pretty low or well 'high' in terms of this games stats since the highest MR I have is Sybilla at 20.

@Edit Oh, that's really awesome, I assume this is for Lilia? Well hopefully awakening isn't too far away.

Edit: Oh, just realized, the reason I put "at least 50% affection" is because lol droprates.

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, okay interesting I didn't realize magic completely ignored DEF, I just figured it cut DEF by half (like a unit has 100 DEF and a magic attack hits them it's like their defense was 50). I guess that makes sense since MR seems so rare and when a unit does get it it's pretty low or well 'high' in terms of this games stats since the highest MR I have is Sybilla at 20.

@Edit Oh, that's really awesome, I assume this is for Lilia? Well hopefully awakening isn't too far away.
Yea, def isn't even in the equation vs magic. MR reduces by a %, in Sybilla's case that would be 20% damage reduction from magic, and 15% for Lilia.

Yes, the HP regen awakening ability is what Lilia gets

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I want to be able to take down castle retake but everything just falls apart as soon as the black knight comes out, what units do I need to level up more to complete it? Note: I just did a challenge mission which is why cuterie is in there, normally it's a level 20 harissa

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I want to be able to take down castle retake but everything just falls apart as soon as the black knight comes out, what units do I need to level up more to complete it? Note: I just did a challenge mission which is why cuterie is in there, normally it's a level 20 harissa

Assuming you're not trying to 3* it and just get passed it so you can start farming the better leveling maps, ignore the black knight and let him pass. As long as you kill everything else but the lich you should be able to pass.

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I used a level 20 Cypria to kill him. I believe her platinum rarity allows her skill to come up in time if you deploy her fairly early to help clear the initial waves of goblins.

EDIT: It should go without saying, but I'll note that both Cypria's offensive and defensive abilities are RNG-based, so it may not work the first time.