What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Huh, she does. Wierd, I was sure I read about it somewhere.
that was back when the game was in early stages, when getting silvers were difficult....then again for this EN version, it does sorta apply, i just went for alissa for my main silver healer in here and jp cause....dorca's breasts size hurts my head

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Problem is, Elaine is terrible, Kerry's barely better and most of us won't be getting the Platinum+ Valkyries. Mischa's kind of a big deal and if we had her, you'd see how useful they can be, she has enough attack to 1hko purple goblins on most maps and 2hko reds, even if it's a constant stream, she's usually able to deal with it.
Yeah that's kind of my issue with them. Kerry and Elaine don't really impress, and Thetis doesn't seem too either. I can see their purpose, it's just they don't seem to have the stats to back it all up?

Maybe Thetis gets better as she levels, but Kerry and Elaine both seem pretty useless for their cost. I DO like Thetis scene though... and now I wonder what kind of unit Bashira is and how hard she is to get.

It's like, I want to use Thetis because I like her character, but it's hard to see if she's actually got a use. She just doesn't have the attack power to kill things fast enough to get over her 1 block limit.

Tried Backwater Camp 2 and geez, I need to rethink that one. The Red Armor Knight guys just kick my butt. A Princess can kill them, but only barely...

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that was back when the game was in early stages, when getting silvers were difficult....then again for this EN version, it does sorta apply, i just went for alissa for my main silver healer in here and jp cause....dorca's breasts size hurts my head
Agreed! I not like Dorca too, I preferred to sacrifice her. One of reason I never level Dorca is for the same reason as you.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Problem is, Elaine is terrible, Kerry's barely better and most of us won't be getting the Platinum+ Valkyries. Mischa's kind of a big deal and if we had her, you'd see how useful they can be, she has enough attack to 1hko purple goblins on most maps and 2hko reds, even if it's a constant stream, she's usually able to deal with it.
Not accurate. The best Valkyrie in game(IMO) comes from an event and she is platinum. So we will be getting a Platinum+ Valkyrie... the best in game in fact.

I am specifically talking about Emilia from the contract of the Valkyrie event.

At her best she has

HP: 2366
Attack: 504
Def: 330
MR: 10
Cost: 15
Ability: Holy Awakening: Increase Attack and Defensive by 2 times for 40 seconds. 13 second initial cooldown. 25 second cooldown.
Awaken Ability: 10% chance to completely disable the enemies attack.

She is amazing... I love her... and I think I want her much more then Nanaly. The likely hood of us eventually getting her event are high due to her not being a loli. Best part? Her event is a farm event like Bellinda. However the last map that drops her cost seven stamina... that equates to a fairly high drop rate. Since the drop rate is based off the stamina spent with 12 being a 100% drop chance from what others have said in this thread. From what I can guess her drop rate on that map is 58%.

Last edited:

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah that's kind of my issue with them. Kerry and Elaine don't really impress, and Thetis doesn't seem too either. I can see their purpose, it's just they don't seem to have the stats to back it all up?

Maybe Thetis gets better as she levels, but Kerry and Elaine both seem pretty useless for their cost. I DO like Thetis scene though... and now I wonder what kind of unit Bashira is and how hard she is to get.

It's like, I want to use Thetis because I like her character, but it's hard to see if she's actually got a use. She just doesn't have the attack power to kill things fast enough to get over her 1 block limit.

Tried Backwater Camp 2 and geez, I need to rethink that one. The Red Armor Knight guys just kick my butt. A Princess can kill them, but only barely...
Oh, well if you have Thetis, you're in luck: She's pretty much the #1 Valkyrie, just keep working on her and it'll pay off, she's a bit costly for early response though, which is where Mischa usually comes in, Thetis deals with bosses, Liches and such.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The main reason I was asking is the aigis wikia lists alissa's full cc50 stats but dorca's stats aren't listed at all

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, well if you have Thetis, you're in luck: She's pretty much the #1 Valkyrie, just keep working on her and it'll pay off, she's a bit costly for early response though, which is where Mischa usually comes in, Thetis deals with bosses, Liches and such.
Yeah got 2 thetis and already feed the duplicate.
I still like thetis for valk, reason is her atk is high (atm lvl 49 = 1008 atk with prince buff and skill 2/5) and the most important part is her awaken ability status immunity.
Right now its not really needed, but when paralyst enemy is out i can trow her infront chimera (or manticore that lion) without any worry :D

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The main reason I was asking is the aigis wikia lists alissa's full cc50 stats but dorca's stats aren't listed at all
Alissa
HP: 1197
Attack: 378
Def: 104
MR: 0
Range: 260
Skill: Increase attack by 1.5(567) times for 25 seconds. 45 initial and regular cooldown.

Dorca
HP: 1219
Attack: 371
Def: 105
MR: 0
Range: 260
Skill: Increase attack by 1.5(556.5) times for 25 seconds. 45 initial and regular cooldown.

Alissa is slightly better at healing, but Dorca is slightly tankier.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Not accurate. The best Valkyrie in game(IMO) comes from an event and she is platinum. So we will be getting a Platinum+ Valkyrie... the best in game in fact.

I am specifically talking about Emilia from the contract of the Valkyrie event.

At her best she has

HP: 2366
Attack: 504
Def: 330
MR: 10
Ability: Holy Awakening: Increase Attack and Defensive by 2 times for 40 seconds. 13 second initial cooldown. 25 second cooldown.
Awaken Ability: 10% chance to completely disable the enemies attack.

She is amazing... I love her... and I think I want her much more then Nanaly. The likely hood of us eventually getting her event are high due to her not being a loli. Best part? Her event is a farm event like Bellinda. However the last map that drops her cost seven stamina... that equates to a fairly high drop rate. Since the drop rate is based off the stamina spent with 12 being a 100% drop chance from what others have said in this thread. From what I can guess her drop rate on that map is 58%.
The problem with Emilia is that, without her skill, she's a liability, at AW90 she has the same Atk as a 50CC50 Mischa and barely more Def than a 50CC60 Kerry so you need to get her on the field fast enough for her skill to come online, make sure she survives the charging time and then get everything done before her skill end, rinse and repeat. She's good, but somewhat unwieldy, it's too bad her AW ability is amongst the worst in the game.

Alissa:

Dorca:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Really? I should try to use her more then I guess. Kerry and Elaine just kinda made me see Valkyries as kind of weak.

Aigis is really becoming an issue of "Units I like, but darnit using them is kind of tough..."

Especially those Princesses. Costly. But about the only way to really deal with heavy armored units, even if they still will crumple like paper to their attacks.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really? I should try to use her more then I guess. Kerry and Elaine just kinda made me see Valkyries as kind of weak.

Aigis is really becoming an issue of "Units I like, but darnit using them is kind of tough..."

Especially those Princesses. Costly. But about the only way to really deal with heavy armored units, even if they still will crumple like paper to their attacks.
It just a matter of they haven't bring out the hard event yet, and letting you grind lving soo much (1 month + 2 week break time now).
If i remember correctly old JP ver as soon its out the event also out (correct me if im wrong since i didnt play aigis 1st time out but most dmm game like that) which basicaly didnt let you grind / lving. *remember daily too*
And i understand there still not many hard enemy out yet, i wish they just bring 1 of the golem from the current JP event (he also out in gold rush event i heard) and let ppl experience what happen when a hard mob do come out.
On xtra note: Aria next event will be another easy run that's why this is just me i'm too lazy to rank up atm and just use those stam to collect more fairy / affection item + doing daily (current rank 102 / i got my 12+7% stat buff thats enuff for me)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The problem with Emilia is that, without her skill, she's a liability, at AW90 she has the same Atk as a 50CC50 Mischa and barely more Def than a 50CC60 Kerry so you need to get her on the field fast enough for her skill to come online, make sure she survives the charging time and then get everything done before her skill end, rinse and repeat. She's good, but somewhat unwieldy, it's too bad her AW ability is amongst the worst in the game.
Maybe, but from what I've gather myself and a majority of other people use them in specific instances. In those instances Emilia servers as the best unit for the case. Most of those cases are dealing with certain bosses in which you only need to use her for a limited window of time. Being able to place her 13 second prior to having to deal with the threat... is well all strategy. It is not the units fault if you do not know how to utilize them properly. That is like when someone gets shot because an idiot has a gun. You don't blame the gun you blame the idiot. As for her being a Liability... That would be a kin to saying Mischa is a liability. You can't praise Mischa then say someone with a similar attack line with a better HP, Def, and Skill with only two most cost is a liability. That is not how that works sir.

So I stand by what I said. For the role that people normally claim to have Valkyries fill Emilia is the best choice.

If were going to talk about using them outside that niche. Thetis would take the cake. Hell even Kerry would have Emilia beat outside of that niche in which she becomes a goddess for 40 seconds. I mean during that time the only units I can think of that would have more defense then her is Deine at her 800+.

However there is no real reason to have this conversation as you'd want at least two trained up Valkyrie in a full team(I am including the ones you switch in and out for certain maps). In which case I'd personally recommend Emilia and Thetis.

Also why does Dahlia skill have to be useless for her class compared to others... I'd really like to be excited if I ever pull her, but I know the entire time I would be like.... "You should have been Thetis". Also there is no situation in which you would use her over someone with the same skill like Lyla. Oh well...

Valkyrie rant done.

SnowSakura

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So the most ideal order for CC would be archer, katie, witch, healer then mage?
After that I guess would be heavy

Nirhael

Reputation score

Maybe, but from what I've gather myself and a majority of other people use them in specific instances. In those instances Emilia servers as the best unit for the case. Most of those cases are dealing with certain bosses in which you only need to use her for a limited window of time. Being able to place her 13 second prior to having to deal with the threat... is well all strategy. It is not the units fault if you do not know how to utilize them properly. That is like when someone gets shot because an idiot has a gun. You don't blame the gun you blame the idiot. As for her being a Liability... That would be a kin to saying Mischa is a liability. You can't praise Mischa then say someone with a similar attack line with a better HP, Def, and Skill with only two most cost is a liability. That is not how that works sir.

So I stand by what I said. For the role that people normally claim to have Valkyries fill Emilia is the best choice.

If were going to talk about using them outside that niche. Thetis would take the cake. Hell even Kerry would have Emilia beat outside of that niche in which she becomes a goddess for 40 seconds. I mean during that time the only units I can think of that would have more defense then her is Deine at her 800+.

However there is no real reason to have this conversation as you'd want at least two trained up Valkyrie in a full team(I am including the ones you switch in and out for certain maps). In which case I'd personally recommend Emilia and Thetis.

Also why does Dahlia skill have to be useless for her class compared to others... I'd really like to be excited if I ever pull her, but I know the entire time I would be like.... "You should have been Thetis". Also there is no situation in which you would use her over someone with the same skill like Lyla. Oh well...

Valkyrie rant done.
Well if I have to field a 50CC70AW90 unit out and decide to put Mischa, then yes, she'd be a liability, I don't see why we're even discussing that. :confused:

And actually, Dahlia's skill works quite well with her being a Valkyrie, they have innate MR and she even gets 15 instead of the usual 10, Def doesn't matter when you're beating down on a Lich and that's her niche.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So the most ideal order for CC would be archer, katie, witch, healer then mage?
After that I guess would be heavy
that seems fine for the order, though maybe put heavy armor & healer higher up that list

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Valkyrie rant done.
Emilia is a worse plug than Thetis, seeing her boss tanking is more skill dependant. That just my opinion. That being said... why are we talking about units that aren't even in the game?

And I'll share a story of stupidity and bad self discipline.
I ran the friday daily to get at least 2 black fairies. Didn't get them, so I spent 3 crystals on stamina/charisma refills. Than I got only 1, so I couldn't CC my Despara. Being annoyed by the situation I saw that I have 25 crystals left... and what did I do?! Instead of waiting for thursday and the new summon up chances, on female mages maybe, I rolled five premium summons and got only silvers. To make it worse I got two bandits, two craves and a rogue.
I hope somebody learns from my mistake, at least I think I did...

Think before you click, before you drive yourself mad!

Nirhael

Reputation score

Are there enough Leanne's to CC 2 of them for castle retake?
We only get three from maps, so no, but one's enough to get you through it so there's no need to worry and, personally, I'd CC a Healer right after your Archer, the extra range and Atk really helps.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then you are selling her short.

There's a reason I have Thetis and Dahlia in my team. Lich for example, Thetis is worse than Dahlia against this type of boss enemy and ANY magic based bosses. Magic ignores DEF, therefor the activated ability of Dahlia is better VS those types of enemies because you did not loose anything by activating it, but gained a massive increase in damage. The bonus is she also has a +5 points on Thetis with MR, it's not much but it is there, so she will do better vs those magically inclined bosses.

There's a time and place for each of them, and it will depend on whether the enemy is magical or not.
I do wish Dahlia's awakening was a bit better, Thetis does have her beat there.

Edit*
Her role is for Magic Bosses that also have MR (which makes a princess fairly useless). In that regard she is the best for her role IMO, I'm not sure if any duelist come out later that could replace her.

Here's an example:
Both characters are level 51, have 1/5 skill and 100% Affection. Dahlia stats shown in video fighting Lich in Immortal Beast.
By comparison Thetis goes from 557atk to 779atk with her skill.

Edit2:
Video with both w/ Prince:

Last edited:

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nice to see people sharing some light on Dahlia.
Personally I have 1 Thetis and 2 Dahlia,but I haven´t gotten to leveling up Dahlia)
Should I 30cc the second one and feed her to the main one?Does the level increase worth it?