What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I don't really think that's a useful criteria. If I'm using Miruno, it's because I want ranged dps. Not to sit there and look pretty. Heck by that criteria summoners don't attack in their base state either... angels are just the melee (or ranged) version of that.

Possibly, but remember elementalists get a free token (doesn't take a deploy slot) to make up for them not doing anything themselves. So you could consider her and a token one and the same unit, basically. Clarice is a bit of a special case though as she needs both a ranged and a melee slot to work, which rules her out on some gimmick maps (ranged only or melee only).
That was not given to any 'rear' role. The thought process was 'If a person wanted ranged damage they probably want it all the time'.

Aren't all Elementalist ranged (for them) and melee (for their token) slot units. I looked at three. The fire, dark, and water once and they all acted in that way. I imagine the earth does the same as it blocks, and well it would be somewhat odd for the wind to be the only ranged/ranged Elementalist.

Changed due to feedback
-Change of 'base attack being ranged attack' to 'primary attack being ranged attack'.

EDIT: Royal Guards have been noted to more from their duelist placement to tank placement.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That was not given to any 'rear' role. The thought process was 'If a person wanted ranged damage they probably want it all the time'.

Aren't all Elementalist ranged (for them) and melee (for their token) slot units. I looked at three. The fire, dark, and water once and they all acted in that way. I imagine the earth does the same as it blocks, and well it would be somewhat odd for the wind to be the only ranged/ranged Elementalist.

Changed due to feedback
-Change of 'base attack being ranged attack' to 'primary attack being ranged attack'.

EDIT: Royal Guards have been noted to more from their duelist placement to tank placement.
elementalers are there just to buff their tokens via adding their own atk and def to elemental tokens within range the elementals all do something different all these are after aw forms of them
earth blocks 3 and attacks all it blocks
wind blocks 0 and slows any nearby by 60% and attacks them aswell side note haruka gives them +10 range
fire has avenger mechanics and single target in range of 150
dark has aoe true damage shots in range of 260
water has magic damage that hits 3 at once in range of 280

also something insane about elementalers is they seem to get buffed seperately from there tokens and then basically double buff there tokens below is the result of this

Last edited:

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

'Army' template update v0.1
- Won't Monster Slayers be supremely shitty Stallers with their slooow attack speed? I think they are better to just be in phys rear (or, better yet new subsection, Extra-Long-Range / Siege, along with anybody who can shoot past 300-320 range, skill included (Miruno included))

- I agree with Fayne, Advance Ranged should include anyone capable of providing cover fire from melee slot, with asterisk (or in their own subsection) in case of skill-only.

- Majins are weird. For once, you are not really supposed to withdraw them, and one is actively rewarding you for letting her die. It is probably better to treat them as Duelists for that, (and Baruos under SAW as ;) ) in the end...

- There probably should be a mention of Lightning Rod somewhere, as it is common use case. Maybe as Rear Lightning Rods, units with uncommon beefiness what can take some fire, with a line telling that defensive tanks, Angels and Hermits can be used as one in Melee spot if placed after ranged units (and are better in it) :) ?..

- Gateway... Probably should be mentioned separately as additional role. Should be sufficient to corral both ones that shed blocks to zero and ones that go from zero to blocking, maybe divided in their own subsections.

Last edited:

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Got max CR and 7/10 skill for my chole think I'm ok with that....though not like I'll use her probably.Only angel I really use on DMM is Miruno.

Fayne

Reputation score

-Lightning rods I'm not exactly sure how to place that...

-She was placed there more for her class. Since with the ranged DPS from melee slot role (named Advance Ranged right now) had a ruling for the units base stat being capable of ranged attacks. So, for example, Sherry wouldn't appear there due to her SAW. Miruno was ruled not to fit since her base state was non-attacking.

-Hermits where under the Advance Ranged role as well as Duelist. Puppeteers are there due to lack of a Gateway role and the fact that I mostly saw they used as Duelist in the past with their skill being used to avoid having to withdraw them when they got low.

-I'd call her more of a ganker than a staller. Karma and her platinum version were always recommended to be drop in, take out a threat, and get out before they die. Though the reason she was pushed out to the duelist role was that of the decision to make gankers has a little impact on your UP as possible. Both versions were over the 6 UP limit chosen.
- What would be your definition of a staller?

- Hmm... Thanks for the name. It sounds much better than "Anti-Swarm". As for Oni noted.

- That is very true. I've mostly seen swordmaster used in 'sweeping roles'. Mostly Sandra taking out a massive amount of flyers.

- Both Vampire Lords were placed as Stallers and Duelist. The Staller role doesn't normally prevent them from being placed in other roles(unlike Duelist and Tank would), and I've already mentioned about how gankers were sorted.

- Also Prime Duelist?

- Noted, and people choose to use Saria's skill over her SAW? This is a surprise.
- Well, lightning rods are almost never only lightning rods. They are units with high HP and most of the time high MR (Lightning Rods for ranged physical are rarely called lightning rods). Most of the time a duelist (with subcategories) or tank will fullfill the role of a lightning rod. The exception being angels, which are neither tanks nor duelists. Therefore it's probably not necessary to make Lightning Rods an own category

- It really depends on where you are going with your categories. I was looking at what units are chosen for. If you choose to pick Miruno, you do so for her far ranged DPS from a melee spot (either to snipe enemies waiting on the edge of the battlefield before they move or because of a lack of ranged slots). Therefore to me her purpose felt more like that of a ranged melee. You could call her a melee Pirate or Monster Hunter. Actually I've never seen her being used as a duelist

- Same for hermits and puppeteers. I just have a hard time calling them duelists, while they may have the stats for it. Most of the time you want your duelists to keep blocking the boss and not let him go after some time. Therefore to me they are more of a ganker if you will so: You don't retreat them, but use their skill to let the boss pass when they fullfilled their ganking role. At least Rikka is almost always used as a pure ranged melee though. Specifically for her true damage.

- Well, to me, a staller is someone, who can keep an enemy you can't tank, in a specific spot, so that your ranged DDs can kill him. Therefore they either have to be temporarily immortal (immortal Karma, Olivie, Sarah), be a strong token (Rakshasa, Barous) or freeze time (Rakshasa, Mikoto...). An even more specific role than a ganker if you will so. So in contrast to a duelist they don't have to be able to tank a boss forever, but rather stop them for a short amount of time. Therefore to me Immortal Karma is a staller and not a duelist. And that's also why I wouldn't call witches and other units that reduce movement speed stallers. But I see where you are coming from and think it's okay to do so

- Well, it's just what the community calls them. Same as ramp units (which include frontguards by the way), gatehouse units and the like. So I can't really take credit for that^^

- Exactly. That's why I find it hard to put them in any of your catgories. They have a very specific role, to do burst damage. But the exact use depends on the unit. I can't really see them being called sweepers as well... Tough choice

- Them not being able to be healed kinda makes it impossible to use them as a duelist. Racua is kind of like a majin, due to her ability to be revived. Therefore I'd call her a ganker or staller. Eden is almost only used to temporarily stop strong slow hitting enemies, aka a staller.

- Prime duelist is only what I used to described the few best duelists, that are able to tank even extremely strong enemies. Let's say Mithril Golem+. Units like Sylvia or Kyuubi. Not an own category though.

- Well, I for one do so. My two main healers ( my only healers, thruth to be told) are Saria and Marr. Since Marr already handels all situations regarding AoE healing I felt like I needed a strong single target healer for my duelists and tanks. Since Saria's single target healing is stronger during her normal skill, I kept her at that. Recently I git Camilla though, so when I get to level her I might reconsider SAWing Saria.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Urgh...the Black Bandit with the awesome drop rate buff ability is here...I kinda wanna roll.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Urgh...the Black Bandit with the awesome drop rate buff ability is here...I kinda wanna roll.
Do it, you know you want to.

Did 2 rolls for the bandit.

Adele dupe and a silver.

RIP my sc.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if loli amanda was real my sc would be gone in a heartbeat

also rip storage space

Last edited:

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...must save SC for Eterna....

Also, Dark Knight Decius is a bit of a dork. :V

Edit: screw it...did 2 yolo rolls. A Silver and a dupe Marr.....Rawr1125, I blame you for this. :V But...the Main Marr is 16 cost now, which is neat I guess.

Ugh...these 100% drops on the first time... I mean, they're good, but my poor storage space...

Last edited:

TheRibbon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Saw Raven and Amanda in the banner as a good opportunity to spend them 150 SC for a ticket. Jokes on me: got 26 silver units, 3 Kriles and Eva. Is the latter any good btw? Welp, at the very least I didn't pull out a second Liana. :v)
Still holding onto hope that the ticket is going to pay off in a dark golden glow ~

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also, Dark Knight Decius is a bit of a dork. :V
I remember thinking the Dark Knight Commander, or whatever he was called, was a bit of a dork too, though I always thought that was unintentional.

I dropped a few SCs on Chloe, but in the end only got her to 7 Skills(which is OK by me) and -2 cost, which did bug me. I decided against using more SCs, as my reserves have taken a bit of a beating with recent events, and I don't think I'll be using Chloe that much anyway.
Plus, I was tired and wanted to sleep.

I'm guessing the Fat5000 demon'll show up during this event, he seems the ideal enemy to showcase Archer-girl's traps.
Also, what on Earth is a "Next Generation Bandit?"

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember thinking the Dark Knight Commander, or whatever he was called, was a bit of a dork too, though I always thought that was unintentional.
Mmm, yeah that's true. DKC was pretty over the top, but at least he was somewhat intimidating although it was more like the o'l classic edgy villain intimidating. Decius though just oozes dorkness, and his conversations with the Orcs was like watching an old Saturday Morning cartoon. :V His defeated sprite is also pretty funny....I should try taking a screen cap of it next time.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The Dark Knight and the Guardian of the Holy Forest event guide

Good timeofaday, brave Princes! It is that time of the week, and so we are looking forward to the new event. After the blast that was supposed to be in the past that Chloe was, it is time for the truly new event. And one that was after the fabled 100% first drop point in original schedule! And accompanied with additional free SCs!!! Oh my...
So let's warmly welcome The Dark Knight and the Guardian of the Holy Forest!

Event runs: 2017-07-25 to 2017-08-01

Rewards
This is a Star Trial event. You will obtain event unit after event ends if you scored well enough during it's duration. Unit's level, skill level and cost depends on the number of stars you managed clear event maps for.
Main reward:
  1. Achieve total of 4 ☆ on missions - (re)joins a harem)
  2. Achieve total of 5 ☆ on missions - (re)joins a harem)
  3. Achieve total of 6 ☆ on missions - (re)joins a harem)
  4. Achieve total of 8 ☆ on missions - joins a harem)
  5. Achieve total of 10 ☆ on missions - Ricola: initial level 10
  6. Achieve total of 11 ☆ on missions - Ricola: skill level 2
  7. Achieve total of 12 ☆ on missions - Ricola: skill level 3
  8. Achieve total of 13 ☆ on missions - Ricola: sortie cost -1 (CR1)
  9. Achieve total of 14 ☆ on missions - Ricola: skill level 4
  10. Achieve total of 15 ☆ on missions - Ricola: skill level 5
  11. Achieve total of 16 ☆ on missions - Ricola: sortie cost -1 (CR2)
  12. Achieve total of 17 ☆ on missions - Ricola: skill level 6
  13. Achieve total of 18 ☆ on missions - Ricola: initial level 30
  14. Achieve total of 19 ☆ on missions - Ricola: skill level 7
  15. Achieve total of 20 ☆ on missions - Ricola: sortie cost -1 (CR3)
  16. Achieve total of 21 ☆ on missions - Ricola: skill level 8
  17. Achieve total of 22 ☆ on missions - Ricola: initial level 40
  18. Achieve total of 23 ☆ on missions - Ricola: skill level 9
  19. Achieve total of 24 ☆ on missions - Ricola: sortie cost -1 (CR4)
  20. Achieve total of 25 ☆ on missions - Ricola: skill level 10
  21. Achieve total of 26 ☆ on missions - Ricola: sortie cost -1 (CR5)
  22. Achieve total of 27 ☆ on missions - Ricola: initial level 50

Introducing the Holy Forest Guardian Ricola a Platinum rarity Ranger. Her class is basically an Archer without anti-air bonus, but with added benefits of bad weather immunity (so their range is unaffected by blizzard / sandstorm and such) and special traps - untargetable melee-slot tokens that explode on contact with an enemy, directly damaging and stunning him. Damage is true (or, as game eloquently puts it, ignores both Defense and Magic Resistance) and stun increases with evolution levels. What sets Ricola apart from Gold rarity Ranger we already have in the Shrine is the fact that Ricola's skill makes her untargetable. Yes, exact same skill as Rita's! For the duration of said skill no enemy will make direct attack toward her. But splash damage and DoT auras still work. Awakening ability changes Ricola's targeting priority to Ranged First - meaning she will first target flying unit that possess ranged attack (like that Eyes in DC dailies), then ground-walking enemies with ranged attack, like archers and mages (and "ghost"-style drifters, as they technically possess ranged attack, even if range is short), then flying units without the means of attack, then everybody else. Skill Awakening, whenever it hits our shores, trades a bit of firepower for ridiculous uptime (from 50s/30s to 65s/15s!). All in all, pretty solid event unit with her own niche to fill.

And while she is not an event reward, she's new, so

Introducing the Ganguro New Generation Bandit Amanda a Black rarity, well, Bandit. Not only she will rob you out of your SC (burned to roll for her), she will also rob enemies out of all their Gold and Platinum armors. Or at least attempt to ;). Yes indeed, she is Drop Rate Booster for them! Aside that, she is just what you expect out of Black rarity Bandit - huge HP pool and huge ax, boosted further by Risk Life III. Awakening increases her armors drop rate boost further, and Skill Awakening does something rather interesting: in exchange for lowered attack multiplier she makes all Bandits cost half their price to deploy and doubles their hit points (oh, and Amanda gets to keep her defense). As befitting of a Black rarity gyaru :D

Side rewards:
  1. Achieve total of 5 ☆ on missions - Gold Armor
  2. Achieve total of 6 ☆ on missions - DCx3
  3. Achieve total of 7 ☆ on missions - Gold Armor
  4. Achieve total of 8 ☆ on missions - Nina, Spirit of Gold
  5. Achieve total of 9 ☆ on missions - Gold Armor
  6. Achieve total of 10 ☆ on missions - DCx5
  7. Achieve total of 12 ☆ on missions - Gold Armor
  8. Achieve total of 14 ☆ on missions - Celia, Spirit of Platinum
  9. Achieve total of 16 ☆ on missions - Platinum Armor
  10. Achieve total of 19 ☆ on missions - DCx7
  11. Achieve total of 22 ☆ on missions - Celia, Spirit of Platinum
  12. Achieve total of 23 ☆ on missions - Platinum Armor
  13. Achieve total of 24 ☆ on missions - Christia, Spirit of Rainbow
  14. Achieve total of 27 ☆ on missions - Celia, Spirit of Platinum
  15. Achieve total of 28 ☆ on missions - Platinum Armor
  16. Achieve total of 29 ☆ on missions - Gladys, Spirit Queen
  17. Achieve total of 30 ☆ on missions - Christia, Spirit of Rainbow

Noted enemy stats:
Say Hello to the new enemy race - Orcs. Like zombie samurais in latter stages of Eastern Story maps, when they lose half of their HP, their stats raise and they start to run.
Code:
┌──────────────┬─────────────┬───────┬──────┬──────┬────┬─────┬─────────────────────┐
│ [B]Name[/B]         │ [B]Attack type[/B] │  [B]HP[/B]   │ [B]Atk[/B]  │ [B]Def[/B]  │ [B]MR[/B] │ [B]AS[/B]  │ [B]Notes[/B]               │ 
╞══════════════╪═════════════╪═══════╪══════╪══════╪════╪═════╪═════════════════════╡
│ [url=http://image02.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/b9be776f94727bac.png]Orc[/url]          │ Physical    │  4000 │  400 │  300 │  0 │  83 │ Is an Orc. At halfHP│
│              │ Melee       │       │  600 │  450 │  0 │  63 │ all stats increase  │
├──────────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│ Orc          │ Physical    │  3000 │  300 │  200 │  0 │  45 │ Is an Orc. At halfHP│
│ [url=http://image02.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/790fe6bebb09bb0a.png]Thief[/url]        │ Ranged      │       │  300 │  200 │  0 │  16 │ gets big speed boost│
├──────────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│ [url=http://image01.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/ed73e430debfe88a.png]High[/url]         │ Physical    │ 18000 │  800 │  500 │  0 │  83 │ Is an Orc. At halfHP│
│ Orc          │ Melee       │       │ 1600 │  700 │  0 │  58 │ all stats increase  │
│ Orc          │ Magical     │  3000 │  200 │  150 │  0 │  95 │ Is an Orc. At halfHP│
│ [url=http://image01.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/cbf2106d6e59c723.png]Warlock[/url]      │ Ranged/AoE  │       │      │      │    │  80 │ attacks all in range│
│ Dark Knight  │ Physical    │ 10000 │  500 │  200 │ 20 │  97 │ Is armored. Stats when blocked (melee attack)
│ [url=http://image01.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/521755befd862906.png]Decius[/url]       │ Ranged/Melee│       │  300 │  400 │    │  85 │ Stats when not blocked (ranged attack)
│              │ Melee       │ 11000 │  660 │  400 │ 20 │  97 │ Stats at map 10 (melee attack only)       
└──────────────┴─────────────┴───────┴──────┴──────┴────┴─────┴─────────────────────┘
Stat correction: 1.0 for first, second and third map, 1.05 for forth and fifth, 1.0 for sixth, and eight, 1.1 for ninth and tenth.
Table above shows unmodified stats

Comments about the event
Star Break, at least! Anyway, say hello to the new enemy race - Orcs. Good old greenskins that every fantasy lover knows well, this worlds orcs are known for their frenzy. Like zombie samurais in latter stages of Eastern Story maps, when they lose half of their HP, their stats raise and they start to run. Melee orcs get increase in attack power, defense, attack speed and move speed, making them formidable threat to block, especially if they happen to be of darker variety - so called High orcs. Ranged ones only get attack speed boost and sprinting. Warlocks under half HP gain attack speed, sprint, and ability to target everybody in range. True to the Horde, orcs tend to appear in numbers, so take care to not be overwhelmed if they suddenly start running to your base en masse. Thankfully, orcs are weak to magic, so prepare accordingly.
There also a new recurring boss - the wannabe inheritor to the mantle of Dark Knight Kommander, Dark Knight Decius. Thankfully, she doesn't know the dreaded Dark Aura debuff, but in exchange he got ranged attack. Nothing too threatening yet, but be prepared to see more of his shenanigans in the future ;)
And last but not least, ahoy Emilia-tan! ;)

Ricola vs Rita:
As you know (you should, I mean I mentioned it in Ricola's introduction), Ricola and Rita share skill Seclusion, making them untargetable to enemies for its duration. So they have similar niche in that regard. So how thay stack against each other?
Their attack is matched at CC levels. Rita has class-specific anti-air attack buff and a bit of a range advantage (but Ricola gains same range after Awakening). Ricola brings Ranger's class-iconic traps to stall and damage some big mean foe. Rita's Awakening gives her chance to fire two arrows, while Ricola's changes target priorities. So far, they matched pretty evenly. That truly sets them apart is Skill Awakening. Both has new skills improve stealth in some ways. Rita extends its duration to 120 seconds AND gain slight attack multiplier, while Ricola's only lasts 65 AND brings her attack down to 0.9x. But Ricola's have initial wait timer of only 7.5s (nearly the Black-tier ;) ) AND downtime of mere 15 seconds, compared to Rita's 40 seconds initial and 80 seconds cooldown.
So, Rita's stealth needs time to set up, and Ricola can be dropped in only little ahead of enemy arrival and be ready to go into hiding practically on demand. And overall, Rita is anti-air, and Ricola is anti-ground (with her traps).

On a silver farming front, here's a run-down of possible drops:
  • Ninja ( ) (map 2);
  • Soldier ( ) (map 3);
  • Soldier ( ) (map 3);
  • Archer ( ) (map 4);
  • Archer ( ) (map 4);
  • Bandit ( ) (map 5);
  • Rogue ( ) (map 5);
  • Witch ( ) (map 5);
  • Valkyrie ( ) (map 6);
  • Monk ( ) (map 7);
  • Healer ( ) (map 7);
  • Mage ( ) (map 8);
  • Mage ( ) (map 8);
  • Magic Swordsman ( ) (map 9).

Double Soldiers for 3 stam, double Archers for 5, full assortiment of onther core silvers, that's quite a treat! There's also Tin Can on maps 4 and 9. And Emilia-tan on 8 for ones in need of a silver gold plat Valkyrie :p

New Characters Arriving
Note: This is based off of current JP version stats for perfected units.

Platinum Ranger:

Code:
┌─────┬──────╥───────┬─────┐
│ [B]HP[/B]  │ 1620 ║ [B]Range[/B] │ 260 │
├─────┼──────╫───────┼─────┤
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  582 ║ [B]Block[/B] │  -  │
│ [B]Def[/B] │  235 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │  12 │
│ [B]MR[/B]  │   0  ║       │     │
└─────┴──────╨───────┴─────┘
Skill: Seclusion : 50 seconds, Cannot be targeted by enemy attacks and counterattacks. WT: 15; CT: 30; AS: 62
Awakened Ability (NI): Prioritise Ranged: Prioritizes attacking ranged enemies.
Awakened Skill (NI): Shadowless: 65 seconds, Cannot be targeted by enemy attacks and counterattacks, but own attack x0.9. WT: 7.5; CT: 15; AS: 62.

Black Bandit:

Code:
┌─────┬──────╥───────┬─────┐
│ [B]HP [/B] │ 4782 ║ [B]Range[/B] │melee│
│ [B]Atk[/B] │ 1209 ║ [B]Block[/B] │  1  │
│ [B]Def[/B] │  239 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │  17 │
│ [B]MR [/B] │   0  ║       │     │
└─────┴──────╨───────┴─────┘
Skill: Risk Life III: 10 seconds; Attack increases by 2.6x, but defense falls to zero. WT: 1; CT: 25; AS: 83.
Ability: Armor Hunting: Drop Rate of Gold Armors and Platinum Armors +5%.
Awakened Ability: Super Armor Hunting: Drop Rate of Gold Armors and Platinum Armors +8%. Own attack +10%. While deployed, all melee units gain 10% attack. *
Awakened Skill (NI): Great Bandit Age: 50 seconds; attack increases by 2.0x; All Bandits' deployment costs are halved and max HP doubled. WT: 5; CT: 55; AS: 83.
* Most likely, our version of Super Armor hinting will lack "Own attack +10%." and "While deployed, all melee units gain +10% attack." parts, as thay are pretty recent additions.

New Classes Being Introduced
None

Viva la Star Break!!! :cool:

ЗЫ. Links:
  • (EN)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score
event guide continued

Maps

Protector of the Sacred Forest (E)
Code:
┌──────────┬────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  120 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
├──────────┼────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1050 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 35 │
└──────────┴────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
Assist the keeper of the holy forest and get rid of evil monsters!
Gimmick: -
Map:
Video:
Drops:
x2

Ferocious Berserker (N)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  160 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1275 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 39 │
What is the new enemy that Dark Knight Deceius brought along ...
Map:
Video:
Drops:
x2

Malice Lurking in the Forest (H)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 40 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  200 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  3 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1500 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 53 │
Stop the machinations of Dark Knight Decius and his new orc "friends" with a surprise attack!
Gimmick: Soldiers have increased attack and defense.
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Battle of Berserks (X)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 50 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  220 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  5 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2250 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 48 │
Stop the advance of Orcs and the Dark Knight Decius!
Gimmick: Archers have increased attack and defense.
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Pure-Blooded Berserker (G)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 70 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  280 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  6 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 3000 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │  5 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 29 │
Overcome the group led by high orc, pure blood species of oak!
Map:
Video:

Drops:
x2

Path to a Depth of the Forest (N)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  160 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1275 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │  5 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 49 │
Decius searching for something, isn't he? Defeat the monsters that attack the scared place!
Gimmick: Valkyries have increased attack and defense.
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Completion Reward:

New Orc (H)
Code:
┌──────────┬─────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │  40 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  200 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
├──────────┼─────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  4  ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1800 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 1  ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 60 │
└──────────┴─────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
Warmly welcome the new orc class manipulating the power of thunder
Gimmick: Monks have increased attack and defense.
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Warmaiden's Wrath (X)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │  50 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  250 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │   5 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2250 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │  5 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 44 │
Who appears to quell the fight in the holy ground?..
Gimmick: Mages have increased attack and defense.
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Orc's Pride (G)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │  70 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  280 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │ 10 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │   6 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 3000 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 54 │
Win the battle against Decius and the orcs let their blood boil in full power and eliminate demons from the holy forest!
Gimmick: Magic Fencers have increased attack and defense.
Map:
Video:

Drops:
x2

That Which is Sought (G)
Code:
┌──────────┬─────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬─────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 100 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  200 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8  │
├──────────┼─────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼─────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2  ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1800 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 15 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 105 │
└──────────┴─────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴─────┘
The place that Decius is seekin is finally in sight...
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Completion Reward:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im drowning in silvers now.

it's a good thing, but i have all these silvers and nothing to use them on.

i have 17 silver samurai and nothing needs them.

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mmm, yeah that's true. DKC was pretty over the top, but at least he was somewhat intimidating although it was more like the o'l classic edgy villain intimidating. Decius though just oozes dorkness, and his conversations with the Orcs was like watching an old Saturday Morning cartoon. :V His defeated sprite is also pretty funny....I should try taking a screen cap of it next time.
I think the difference is Decius is intentionally dorky, comic-relief villain, whereas the DKC was accidentally made a bit dorky sounding by some of the choices of words to use in his dialogue.
Also, the dorkiness of the DKC was maybe just how he came across to me, whereas I think Decius'll seem like a dork to anyone.

0nymous

Reputation score

AMANDA'S HERE
FUUUCK

I'm scared lads, I don't want to know what it would feel like to not roll her after all the waiting.
Clinging onto the hope might be better...

EDIT WITH RESULTS:
After an initial onslaught of golds and silvers... I FUCKING GOT HER IN 14 DRAWS.
We did it mates... we fucking did it...

Last edited:

Fayne

Reputation score

Oh, you got Camilla. Good for you.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Noted, they will be sorted separately. Especially 3 going into advanced ranged, 1 into anti-rush, and the final into stalling maybe.

Most have been noted with a few roles being created. Though I can't see a lightning rod role being made. While it is important. It isn't so much a role, but a part of a strategy one employs, and any unit with sufficient stats could be used as a lightning rod, and those stats change on what they are taking damage from.

As for monster slayers. I didn't know they attacked so slow. So they shall be removed (It is the same reason Pirates on there despite having a slow). As for making a specific role for those physical ranged units with long range is somewhat point, and takes away some of the flexibility this was meant to provide.

- Wouldn't that be more of a gateway role then a ganker one? I mean for hermit's it can be both since they start off open, and you are using their skill to gank, but with Puppeteer you start of closed. Meaning outside of Wendy you may not have the option to "open" when you need to.

- Noted, Staller will include Immortals, High Dodger, and will be resitrcted to High Slowers (80 maybe 90%)

- Simple fix. Make a Specialty role for units that literally don't fit anywhere else easily

====

Also Amanda is here can I transfer mine from DMM

0nymous

Reputation score

Oh, you got Camilla. Good for you.
Yes, she was to be the spoon of sugar in the cup of salt I expected, but now she's the cherry on top.

Is she better than Chydis? Who do I prioritize for leveling and AW as my main healer?