What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

The funny part, is the thieves seem to actually perform better than the valks even though their stats or less (they are also lower level), and this is with out activating their skill.

Rogues attack 27% faster and cost nearly half as much as Valkyries. They also have a chance to avoid all damage. As long as the rogue has enough HP and defense to avoid being one-shot killed, and the Valkyrie doesn't have enough attack to breakthrough heavy armor, the rogue will preform better in the vast majority of situations.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty much this. Done assuming you've never pulled anything, so you just need the right units/levels
What I lack is 3rd strong healer to handle the LEFT side + savior title (Mine still around 45). Other than that, All covered ... I hope to pull Gold or Platinum Healer and got none

Last edited:

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What I lack is 3rd strong healer to handle the LEFT side + savior title (Mine still around 45). Other than that, All covered ... I hope to pull Gold or Platinum Healer and got none
I used to cover left side with lvl40 0%aff Dorca and 50CC40 45%aff Leeanne (160heal vs 370def). Prince was much stronger thou (bigger bonus, better stats + Saviour), and CC Barbastroff gave enough dps for healing to not be much of an issue, so go figure.

This map looks scarier than it actually is imo. But I would still suggest to wait until at least your Prince is in Saviour range before trying. Katie's def is important, too, as she will get to tank Armor as well.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I used to cover left side with lvl40 0%aff Dorca and 50CC40 45%aff Leeanne (160heal vs 370def). Prince was much stronger thou (bigger bonus, better stats + Saviour), and CC Barbastroff gave enough dps for healing to not be much of an issue, so go figure.

This map looks scarier than it actually is imo. But I would still suggest to wait until at least your Prince is in Saviour range before trying. Katie's def is important, too, as she will get to tank Armor as well.
Katie is someone I not need to worry. She is solid in my team

But yeah... It bring back the memories when I first do that map (in JP) and 1-star it

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The second right side healer is just a support healer to tag team the prince (Giggity). I think the one in the vid is lvl 12 or something iirc.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well so far no plat armor for me today. Up to 900k, but began today with still having over 600k, so not an overly large increase but growing. By end of today, may actually break 1mil gold.

As to the H map for todays (Monday) daily, think I'm the only person who actually uses a full load out for both sides.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most ppl use that strat in video yes, although there more alteration on it instead of using 3rd healer (1 healer by prince 1 healer by HA side) you put a mage by the entrance and when it come run to prince or HA their hp already 1/3-1/2. So far that strat seem the most easiest 1 to clear H mode

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait wait do platinum armors only last a week?

I had one set aside for Bellinda and got another one today... I only have one platinum armor in my inventory.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Don't think so. I still have a plat armor from last week, but then again I could of sworn I had another, but I probably spent that on something like leveling a gold or plat unit.

Is it just me or has the game itself been rather laggy lately? I've been having problems placing units after the initial wave gets deployed and combat starts. Makes things annoying since it tends to make me deploy my rouge instead of the prince due to delays in inputs.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't think so. I still have a plat armor from last week, but then again I could of sworn I had another, but I probably spent that on something like leveling a gold or plat unit.
Thing is I know I had another. I lock pretty much everything to ensure I don't do something stupid with it. The plat armor I got today was there as it wasn't locked yet... the locked one wasn't.

Last edited:

Nirhael

Reputation score

Wait wait do platinum armors only last a week?

I had one set aside for Bellinda and got another one today... I only have one platinum armor in my inventory.
You must've forgotten that you used or your units aren't sorted properly then, I still have one from two weeks ago since I have the habit of using the most recent ones I get.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You must've forgotten that you used or your units aren't sorted properly then, I still have one from two weeks ago since I have the habit of using the most recent ones I get.
Nope I know I didn't use it cause I was saving it for Bellinda, and I had two when I used one to get Chydis to 50 two days ago. Which right after that I decided that Bellinda would be next focus for war of magic. It either 'expired' or just vanished on its own accord.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Nope I know I didn't use it cause I was saving it for Bellinda, and I had two when I used one to get Chydis to 50 two days ago. Which right after that I decided that Bellinda would be next focus for war of magic. It either 'expired' or just vanished on its own accord.
Well if you're so sure, then send in a ticket and see if they could find what happened to it from their logs, might be able to get it back that way.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well if you're so sure, then send in a ticket and see if they could find what happened to it from their logs, might be able to get it back that way.
I have. However while 'website' support is responsive. Game support seems to ignore everything and never respond.

Nirhael

Reputation score

I have. However while 'website' support is responsive. Game support seems to ignore everything and never respond.
Probably because Nutaku takes care of the website while the Japanese side deals with in-game issues, that's somewhat troublesome... maybe try bringing it up on Facebook/Twitter to draw their attention?

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So my game is starting to lag up pretty badly these days. It is starting to get to the point that it is starting to lag my whole system while it is running. Any ideas on how I can clean up to make it run smooth again?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well looks like the game decided to make up my missing armor by itself.

So today I've gotten
43/60 Golden Armors
3/10 Platinum Armors

yep....

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well looks like the game decided to make up my missing armor by itself.

So today I've gotten
43/60 Golden Armors
3/10 Platinum Armors

yep....
Nice, I freaked out when I saw the 7 drops, didn't think it was possible.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finally managed to clear Monday Hard using my underlevel team (1 level 1 priest 0 affection and level 50CC17 max affection allysa). All is about timing. I never thought that I can clear it with my team. Star of my team is Belinda, silver mages and archers. My prince around 47 with hero title

PROOF

My Team

Get Plat Armor that go straight to Nanaly

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finally managed to clear Monday Hard using my underlevel team (1 level 1 priest 0 affection and level 50CC17 max affection allysa). All is about timing. I never thought that I can clear it with my team. Star of my team is Belinda, silver mages and archers. My prince around 47 with hero title

PROOF

My Team

Get Plat Armor that go straight to Nanaly
*Stares at Nanaly*