What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Going to skip this event too, prefere lvling up all units to 50cc50 and 100% before wasting hundreds of stamina on a chance for a cost reduced belinda but i got 2 from first clearing so it's kay i guess.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone did the maths and average is 5 TOTAL. XD
how can that be. you start the day with 12 stamina so that's already 4 runs on last map.

if you wake up at say, 8 AM with full stamina and spend it all withing 1 hour. if you wait 12 hours before you go to sleep at 8PM. that's another 4 runs. if you are a late sleeper and can wait until 12 AM, that's 1 more run. possible of 9 runs in 1 day.

adinth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

average of 5 belindas over the course of the event.

sadly its looking to be true. burn every stam + crystaled once and still nothing. hating every moment of the event atm

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

how can that be. you start the day with 12 stamina so that's already 4 runs on last map.

if you wake up at say, 8 AM with full stamina and spend it all withing 1 hour. if you wait 12 hours before you go to sleep at 8PM. that's another 4 runs. if you are a late sleeper and can wait until 12 AM, that's 1 more run. possible of 9 runs in 1 day.
Well 3*8=24 so 8 runs daily :) You only get 9 the first day cos it's the only one u begin with full stamina. And 8 runs of 8% means that u still have less than 50% to get 1 Bellinda each day (like 35% or so).

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

12 initial stamina + 168 stamina gained during the week (assuming you never hit the cap) - 13 stamina for prerequisite missions = 167 stamina for final mission

167/3 = 55.67 runs of the mission

55 runs * .08 drop rate = 4.4 Belindas + 1 free one for completing the mission the first time.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I forgot to mention this since everyone still so focus in Belinda.
Valkyrie cost recovery already the same as JP 1 - 70%normal / 80%CC / 100%Awaken

Unfortunatly they havent do the rebalance patch yet (witch cost -1)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what do you mean by valkyrie cost recovery?

and do you mean all witches in the game will be lowered by 1 cost in future patches?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

new patch new sever crash XD not goes more

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what do you mean by valkyrie cost recovery?

and do you mean all witches in the game will be lowered by 1 cost in future patches?
Usualy when unit withdraw u get 50% cost back, some unit like valk / pegasus rider, dragonknight etc have higher cost recovery.

Yes there a future patch that rebalance unit,
Deployment Cost Decreases:
Shaman: -1 Witch: -1; Pegasus Knight: -2; Magic Fencer: -5; Angel: -4; Front Tactician: -4; Pre-AW Ninja: -2; Pre-AW Samurai: -1 (?)
Well its called rebalance cuz they also nerf the stat balancing with how much they cost to deploy...But well witch just get cost reduction. this is in future patch

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You gents and/or ladies got more patience then I do. For my main account it took 12 or so runs of the event for me to figure out going 0/0 drops for almost every mission is a complete waste of my time. Like others I think having an extra witch that could be fully CR'ed would be a good thing and would help players for more challenging content, however, I'd actually be surprised if anyone can fully CR her.

There's a saying if you are set up for failure, you'll like fail. This event is set up for us to fail, so it's really no surprise most of us will.

As to the difficulty, I think the current difficulty of the map was pretty much spot on. My free account hasn't 3 stared the last map yet, and it's actually challenging for my unit on that account. Its lucky beginning rolls were both beards (1 of each mage), & plat witch. Painful not having at least one princess, I will say that for sure. Did get Christopher to drop from the event map but no luck getting him to drop again yet.

So for me, it's back to the level grind for this weekend, I got my one drop from the event, moving on.

Valkyrie cost recovery already the same as JP 1 - 70%normal / 80%CC / 100%Awaken

Unfortunately they havent do the rebalance patch yet (witch cost -1)
So they finally added that in. I looked to check to see if the CR had been put in and noticed it hadn't, as all princesses other then Themis get it too. (well according to my translation of the jp wiki at least) Looking forward to the free CR. Good to know for my Valks, that extra recovery can make some maps much more manageable.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

holy shit, that's a lot of new classes

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Unfortunatly they havent do the rebalance patch yet (witch cost -1)
Didn't even think to check this one, I wish we had Mischa, I need a Valkyrie to use. :mad:

You gents and/or ladies got more patience then I do. For my main account it took 12 or so runs of the event for me to figure out going 0/0 drops for almost every mission is a complete waste of my time. Like others I think having an extra witch that could be fully CR'ed would be a good thing and would help players for more challenging content, however, I'd actually be surprised if anyone can fully CR her.

There's a saying if you are set up for failure, you'll like fail. This event is set up for us to fail, so it's really no surprise most of us will.

As to the difficulty, I think the current difficulty of the map was pretty much spot on. My free account hasn't 3 stared the last map yet, and it's actually challenging for my unit on that account. Its lucky beginning rolls were both beards (1 of each mage), & plat witch. Painful not having at least one princess, I will say that for sure. Did get Christopher to drop from the event map but no luck getting him to drop again yet.

So for me, it's back to the level grind for this weekend, I got my one drop from the event, moving on.

So they finally added that in. I looked to check to see if the CR had been put in and noticed it hadn't, as all princesses other then Themis get it too. (well according to my translation of the jp wiki at least) Looking forward to the free CR. Good to know for my Valks, that extra recovery can make some maps much more manageable.
It's not about patience or anything grand, it's mainly about a lack of option: Most players can't afford simply skipping this Event, a cost-reduced Platinum Witch is a pretty big deal after all. The only other Gold+ Witches you can get and possibly max-CR are Ryuryu, a Gold Witch that you get from an Event as a one-time drop who recently got put into the Trading Post and Elza, a Platinum Witch with a rather poor Skill and Awakening. Belinda's about the best a free player can hope to get without being very lucky with the Shrine.

Oh and there's Chloris I guess, but we already skipped her Event and I don't expect to see her back, so she's pretty much out.

Last edited:

Donald Faction

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do the limited event maps still have the get the 3 drops and get a completion unit thing like the normal maps?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nope, belinda can be dropped on her own. there is no limited card per map this time.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1 Stamina refill on the first day was all I did :V
There's always one lucky soul who's an exception, grats. But to think it will be the norm, we'll have to wait and see, as I'd be surprised to find if most people were as lucky. Thus far on this forum most of us are not.

evilmonk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's always one lucky soul who's an exception, grats. But to think it will be the norm, we'll have to wait and see, as I'd be surprised to find if most people were as lucky. Thus far on this forum most of us are not.
I know one other guy who has her at -2 already, but has also had 1 less drop than me. I think it is doable and giving up after the first day is folly. There's always a chance at a stream of luck and unit farming can always be done when something ain't running

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know one other guy who has her at -2 already, but has also had 1 less drop than me. I think it is doable and giving up after the first day is folly. There's always a chance at a stream of luck and unit farming can always be done when something ain't running
As I recall Belinda's final CR only has a 5% chance of happening. I've had units that I've combined more than 20 units and they still don't have a full CR yet (looks at Julian). I would not expect my luck to change just because she's an event unit. Now if the event unit was a healer, I'd probably CR her right away, as that's the only units I seem to CR with out much issue, all others are just a beating to get for my account.

As to the event itself, I really don't need her and its honestly just an exercise in frustration for me to keep getting maps where literally nothing drops.

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As I recall Belinda's final CR only has a 5% chance of happening. I've had units that I've combined more then 20 units and they still don't have a full CR yet (looks at Julian). I would not expect my luck to change just because she's an event unit. Now if the event unit was a healer, I'd probably CR her right away, as that's the only units I seem to CR with out much issue, all others are just a beating to get for my account.

As to the event itself, I really don't need her and its honestly just an exercise in frustration for me to keep getting maps where literally nothing drops.
100%, 50%, then 25%

Also... two stam refills... only thing I've got to say for it is three bronze archers. Not even one Soma.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100%, 50%, then 25%

Also... two stam refills... only thing I've got to say for it is three bronze archers. Not even one Soma.
Thanks for the correction, thought she had a higher cost then normal as I didn't look her up on JP wiki yet. Or got it confused with skill. /shrug Think I did 6 sta refills or so for what I got, and it didn't make me any more hopeful.

Looks like your luck isn't going great either so far, do wish ya luck in getting more of her though.

Last edited: