What's new

(Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

I honestly don't understand how people are saying chapter 10 is so easy once you pass 10-1.. I'm struggling -mightily- with a 68+ party

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Depends on how easily you can kill banshees. 10-6 has 2 Fallen Angel Banshees with boss. Was harder for me than 10-1.
My Klara can kill fallen angel banshee in 7-3 with 1 shot of Seraph Ray
But I'd be a fool to think the same would happen in 10-6 (?)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly don't understand how people are saying chapter 10 is so easy once you pass 10-1.. I'm struggling -mightily- with a 68+ party
Where exactly are you having problems at, what party, and their stats.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where exactly are you having problems at, what party, and their stats.
Right now getting wiped out by banshees. Guess I'll try again later after everyone is mid 70s.

also, is there some kinda event going on? I've just gotten 6 gold chests in the last 4 missions (3 from 1 mission)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right now getting wiped out by banshees. Guess I'll try again later after everyone is mid 70s.

also, is there some kinda event going on? I've just gotten 6 gold chests in the last 4 missions (3 from 1 mission)
Probably not, I haven't seen a gold chest in the past couple days of farming.

Also, levels don't help much with banshees. If you have a team capable of killing them without critical buff you can spam the defensive CEO skill.(Works on physical AND magic attacks) If you don't have one, then you'll have to use critical buff instead.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This talk of uber banshees is getting me worried and now i have placed felicia into third party of my own for leveling from battlefield x.x

And is the force blade any good? Because I got the platinum mail and it was barely a upgrade over Silver mail even on +2.

actually uh.... how would you guys think of battle clerics battling banshees? Are their weapons any good against them?

Last edited:

ThisIsntAName

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are 'Rare Silver Coins' and 'Old Silver Coins' needed for anything in the future, or can I just sell them?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are 'Rare Silver Coins' and 'Old Silver Coins' needed for anything in the future, or can I just sell them?
Sell.

This talk of uber banshees is getting me worried and now i have placed felicia into third party of my own for leveling from battlefield x.x

And is the force blade any good? Because I got the platinum mail and it was barely a upgrade over Silver mail even on +2.

actually uh.... how would you guys think of battle clerics battling banshees? Are their weapons any good against them?
Cleric might be able to since they do a ton of damage, but I haven't tested personally. Alternatively, if you have a mage, farm 9-5 for Rod of Duality Darklight. The back row skill is light type.

Last edited:

Clayton

Reputation score

Does the level of the girl you retire affect the awakening bonus? Some of Nutaku's other games do something like that.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does the level of the girl you retire affect the awakening bonus? Some of Nutaku's other games do something like that.
Doesn't look like it. I just took a level 2x and used it to awaken a level 1, and the awakening bonus was still only +5 atk.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tired to spam 7-3
I do 8-4 (Clean up the Lab) instead with the goal to have Gaebolg Spear
Turn out an Easy map , the Blue one that is
Finish it in 1-2 minute , 1'st and 2'nd wave Banshee always makes Me worried
It always have the first attack , It's no problem for Romina , Ann and Klara
But quite a problem for Leifang and Hilde
And a Major problem when Klara had a Focus buff...... since She will delay her attack
Last Fallen Angel Banshee is the most easiest in whole map , since always 95% attack Ann. And 90% 1 HK by Klara , if not , Hilde will clean it up:D
Got Gold Chest , fuck........ Spear of the Holy Knight:confused:
The stats is not that far from Spear of Round Table

Leifang 45 | ............... | Romina 64
Hilde 42 | Klara 60 | Ann 65

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man what is it today with server 2 los depends constantly no matter where.

5min

and it just can not go on

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awakening bonus is binary: either it's the same girl and you get the same bonus regardless of level or not.

The only thing level of the consumed girl affects is exp.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

somehow and play cash saver 2 update funzt not with fierfox and google chrome it depends on continuously.

Opera work the game not XD

fierfox sever 2

Inertnet explorer wihte screen XD

got the error since today's mini updat

cache geleert and now goes nothing more gz

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i almost got 10 dimonds but i only have 2 slots open on my SPR building

should I buy another slot to increase my odds at getting 3 stars OR should i use it get a envelope?

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

should I buy another slot to increase my odds at getting 3 stars OR should i use it get a envelope?
don't spend stones on envelopes until you unlock slots in every building +/- get additional party slot

craft building slots > blacksmith slots > PR divisions slots > +1 party (50 gems) > envelopes or stuff likes glasses, secretary badge, etc

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

don't spend stones on envelopes until you unlock slots in every building +/- get additional party slot

craft building slots > blacksmith slots > PR divisions slots > +1 party (50 gems) > envelopes or stuff likes glasses, secretary badge, etc
: o 50 gems expensive @_@

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

even with HQ lvl 15~, specific class ads, and 5 slot with lvl 30 (yeah, i know i should use my highest lvl here, but because my PR still in develop state so i can't put them there) , i can't get *3 (except if you use silver or gold mailbox)

so.... between PR and envelope, PR slot is better

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

even with HQ lvl 15~, specific class ads, and 5 slot with lvl 30 (yeah, i know i should use my highest lvl here, but because my PR still in develop state so i can't put them there) , i can't get *3 (except if you use silver or gold mailbox)

so.... between PR and envelope, PR slot is better
thank you for the advice! : D