What's new

(Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Kanpani Girls

My own little bit of advice for this:

Do the Character Story quest for Loviisa (thief girl that you get when you complete the tutorial) and Hilgie (Mage girl you get when you complete chapter 2).

The reward weapon for both of them are amazing, the mage girl basic attack even hits multiple targets.

Another advice: Don't even bother trying Chapter 3 if your party is below level 25 and isn't pimped out with good equips. Chapter 3 is gonna push your shit in.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Tip: Adding parties beyond the second may seem like a waste of crystals (50 for the third, 100 for the second, and 200 for the fourth), but there is a huge benefit to doing so - it's just not in the game yet. When Battlefield becomes available, you can level groups en masse by sending ALL of your parties to it. Battlefield takes no gold or bread, but you can only enter once a day, so you want to go in with as many characters as possible each time to maximize experience. Since battlefields won't be added until the 16th, try saving up some crystal for extra parties before then.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My only issue with this game so far is how fucking expensive cristals are.

500 Nutaku gold for 10 of them, and frankly, 10 cristals are nothing. That is cheap change. That is one Nutaku game where I just don't see myself putting a single cent on.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

My only issue with this game so far is how fucking expensive cristals are.

500 Nutaku gold for 10 of them, and frankly, 10 cristals are nothing. That is cheap change. That is one Nutaku game where I just don't see myself putting a single cent on.
It also one game where you really don't have to. Most of the things you want most with them are one-time purchases, and you do get them here and there just for playing the game. Thankfully, this isn't like Girls Kingdom where you're incredibly handicapped without paying.

This game is actually pretty close in structure to Kantai collection, which happens to make most of its money on the sale of associated goods, rather than in-game purchases. That said, I'm not sure if we can expect Kanpani goods to start taking off...

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It also one game where you really don't have to. Most of the things you want most with them are one-time purchases, and you do get them here and there just for playing the game. Thankfully, this isn't like Girls Kingdom where you're incredibly handicapped without paying.

This game is actually pretty close in structure to Kantai collection, which happens to make most of its money on the sale of associated goods, rather than in-game purchases. That said, I'm not sure if we can expect Kanpani goods to start taking off...
My bread situation is a bit depressing, tho. Even with 2 aprons, I am having a tough time.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

based on in-game tips, I think DEX is the preferred stat for the blacksmith

stttar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally a game without p2w ranking system bullshit,
Question: in terms of effectiveness what should i do first? get bakery aprons or upgrade the slot capacity for employes in the resource building?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally a game without p2w ranking system bullshit,
Question: in terms of effectiveness what should i do first? get bakery aprons or upgrade the slot capacity for employes in the resource building?
Imo, apron. Each slot is just one Gem, you can get them leisurely later. Don't open all of them up, tho. There is no point in having 5 slots if you are just gonna chuck level 1 employees there. Only open as many slots as you have free characters with high int to put in there.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dropped $30 earlier to help out the situation (aka bring Kancolle over plz). I'm well aware of how freemium this game is otherwise though. Basically LoV's login proofs without the headache of farming four RNG copies.

Sohz

Reputation score

you have no problem with slow loading? (lag?)

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you have no problem with slow loading? (lag?)
Lagging too here, and already 5 times stuck at quest result screen ~_~

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was afraid to try the character missions because of how hard they're supposed to be, but now that I did, god damn those are strong reward weapons.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sever 1ns is full says it all what it takes to load so XD.

I find the system so you can get so super ran everything.
Just takes longer but so Solte flash his game.
Pay to Win's boring XD.
Hope we are not later ne art system and friends. ^^

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

I was afraid to try the character missions because of how hard they're supposed to be, but now that I did, god damn those are strong reward weapons.
1 star character's stories are doable, and yes, the weapons are crazy strong. Get a party of 1 stars with their special weapons, and Class up them using shards (only takes one shard and not much money), and the 2 star stories are doable.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Loviisa's character story wrecked me, so I guess I'll have to grind a bit first.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The 2 star character quest are doable with a level 20 party.

The 3 star character quest require a 50+ party, tho.

3 minutes for new pull in the employee things. Remember to use your PR building before doing the pull.

EDIT: At least it should have been 3 minutes... Isn't it supposed to be -6 GMT, like in Osawari?

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 minutes for new pull in the employee things. Remember to use your PR building before doing the pull.

EDIT: At least it should have been 3 minutes... Isn't it supposed to be -6 GMT, like in Osawari?
Afaik every Nutaku game has a different date-change time.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The day reset in Kanpani (everyone should have a new mail), but if you look at the mission tab, daily missions reset at 3:59. So I'm assuming we need to wait another four hours, oddly enough.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The day reset in Kanpani (everyone should have a new mail), but if you look at the mission tab, daily missions reset at 3:59. So I'm assuming we need to wait another four hours, oddly enough.
That is a bummer. In 4 hours is gonna be an inconvenient time for me. I guess that if I want to make a double pull using the Golden Mailbox thing next week I am gonna have to wake up in the middle of the night =s

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the 2* easier than some of the 1* then? Because my party nearly got wrecked on one of the 1* quests at level 20.