What's new

(Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Hellfire Girls

Well, until you can actually max level those L/UL cards, they're crap compared to C+/UC+ maxed out cards.
So from what I can see beating them isn't that hard :)
My 61 attack is actually beating people who have 71 attack with multiple legendaries, because I'm using multiple high-cost C+ cards with matching Tags while they're using UL/L/SR cards that are garbage unless maxed out.

Shurelia:
Costarin Cs are your friend :)
I just use some Costarin Cs to attack multiple times to complete the puzzles.

But the rare reward cards just end up sitting there without being used (except for the 2nd reward trainer+ card).

Also, most players have no idea what they're doing. For example:
- I see a lot of players with decks that aren't of 1 attribute.
- Some players only have like 30-40 defense points, and pile on R/SR/UR/L/UL cards. Well, those cards won't even be in play since they don't have enough points to support that deck (those used to be my favourite targets to attack, cause you would have a full 4card deck vs 1 or 2 cards).

Last edited:

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Love praying on 30~40 cost defense players with ~90 cost decks. It make leveling affection really easy. Getting 5~10k from helpers doesn't hurt either.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My current recommended Quests
1. Expert: Major Foreign company
Requirement: SR card at max affection. Mine was level 8, but pretty sure level 1 can do it (I'm pretty sure rare card = 50% or 0%).
24 hour quest
Mid-level Trainer (Rare+), Chance of of 5000 Eros, Staminan V, Costarin C

2. A mix of:
Expert: Ultra-high-class brothel
Requirement: Card > lvl 30
12 hour quest
Trainer - R limit, Chance of 1x Silver Ticket, 3000 Eros

Intermediate: Three Cheers for teens (intermediate)
Requirement: 5x Level 10+ Teen attribute cards.
1 hour quest
Set Reward of 3x Gacha Ticket, 300 GachaPt, 100 Eros
How do you unlock those expert missions?

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Some UI Suggestions to Nutaku Devs
1. Can you add a method of tracking whether we got the + version of the card? Currently, it's an absolute nightmare to try to keep track of, especially with the number of cards in the game.
2. When browsing your cards, I suggest adding a 'heart' icon to the top left corner of cards you have max affection for. Rather than having players have to right click every card to see the "Complete" text (the icon already exists, and you can see it in the catalogue. Having it on top of your cards would be useful though).
3. Battle screen, puzzles. I recommend either starting players on the 'last page', or have the puzzles appear in reverse order (e.g. the latest puzzle appears on page 1), so that users don't have go to page 2 or whatever to see the puzzle they're currently on.
4. Same thing for the puzzle pieces screen.
5. Battle, screen, puzzles. It would be nice if it lists the # of each of the pieces you have (just like the puzzle pieces screen).

How do you unlock those expert missions?
What mangomon said.

I just did all the intermediate assignments, whose requirements are:
High-class club - Card > lvl 20
Mixer Assignment - Total Att > 15000
Good-looking actor (I think this was the one) - SR card

I believe Major foreign company actually unlocks after you do Ultra-high-class brothel once, which then unlocks Oil Magnate

If you don't have the intermediate assignments, I believe they actually unlock from the beginner ones (just do any assignment you haven't done once).
Date - Card > 10 Cost
Reception companions - Total Att > 2000
Nighttime stroll - Total Def > 2000
Nouveau riche IT company - Total Att > 4000

Last edited:

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Some UI Suggestions to Nutaku Devs
1. Can you add a method of tracking whether we got the + version of the card? Currently, it's an absolute nightmare to try to keep track of, especially with the number of cards in the game.
There is a search function that helps with this in the right column you can specify training as not achieved or achieved. That will filter for which ever cards you either have the + copy once already or don't have the + copy.

I use it specifically in two places super-frequently, in the training screen I use not achieved to which will pull up every card you have 2 copies of but haven't trained yet.

And in the lesson screen I use training achieved to that way I know which cards I'm not waiting for a copy to train once and can freely use as fodder.

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is a search function that helps with this in the right column you can specify training as not achieved or achieved. That will filter for which ever cards you either have the + copy once already or don't have the + copy.
Ahhhh!
I was using the "Affection level MAX" one a lot, and somehow missed the training one that was right below it :)

Thanks

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Confirmed: Card growth is linear, even for the high-level cards.

Level 90 Legendary card
14851 attack, 20 cost = 742.55 attack.

That was exactly what I predicted in my post several pages ago, when I said:
My lvl 60 Legendary card has 11852 attack, 20 points (so 592.6 att/point). It seems to get 100 attack per level, and maxes out at level 90.
So... 30*100/20 = an extra 150/point. Which only brings it up to 742.6 at max level (but I think the skill would make it worthwhile).

Also, the Oil Magnate quest seems to require a level 90 legendary.
I had it at level 81 yesterday, and couldn't do the quest. But I can now that it's hit level 90. I'll queue it up tonight, and then I can see just how many levels the expert trainer card gives :)

Also...
I just noticed that in Menu -> Babe bank, you can open 2 additional babe banks for 100K Eros and 250K Eros. So there is another way to spend Eros. :)

Question for others:
From what I've seen, I've only gotten rares from Teen Gachas - has anyone else gotten SR/Legendary from the teen gacha (or another attribute focused Gacha)?

- The completely random Gacha seems to get me Super Rares and even 1 Legendary (could of just been crazily lucky).
And silver Gacha only got me Rares / SRs / URs.

Last edited:

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get 100% for High-class club? I'm only able to get 50%.

It would be nice to get some trainers, because i'm running out of eros.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also another tidbit of information I don't think we've mentioned although attacking uses up all your Attack power, you do not have to wait for it to refill. You only need enough to cover the cost of your deck now whether your deck is powerful enough with out support is dependent on its strength but that should be a good way to affection up cards faster if you have a good leveled deck that doesn't need support.

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get 100% for High-class club? I'm only able to get 50%.

It would be nice to get some trainers, because i'm running out of eros.
card > lvl 20 (aka. has to be rare or higher, as even C+ and UC+ cap at 20).

It's an Trainer - R Limit clear card though, not a Trainer - R Limit.

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Question for others:
From what I've seen, I've only gotten rares from Teen Gachas - has anyone else gotten SR/Legendary from the teen gacha (or another attribute focused Gacha)?

- The completely random Gacha seems to get me Super Rares and even 1 Legendary (could of just been crazily lucky).
And silver Gacha only got me Rares / SRs / URs.
I've only received 1 Legendary from the Gachas so far, but I don't remember if I pulled her from the base or attribute gacha. I do know that when I switched to Chicks for a long time, I rolled about 80 tickets in that category, and I still haven't seen a L/UL from that gacha. Going back to Ladies, since that's where my Legendary card is at, and I'm actually starting to like the cards in that category more. But man, it is HARD keeping collections from more than 1 attribute. Really wish there was an easier way to expand inventory space other than those crazy-expensive banks :/ I'm really torn between the Chicks and Ladies sets *heartbroken*

Also, can someone do a run-down of what the different trainers do, exactly? I am not seeing the exp numbers that Xan has been posting (although I just received my first mid-lvl trainer today, to be fair :(

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

card > lvl 20 (aka. has to be rare or higher, as even C+ and UC+ cap at 20).

It's an Trainer - R Limit clear card though, not a Trainer - R Limit.
Thanks. I try with UR lvl 20, still give me 50%. :(

And is there any assignment that gives you Trainer - R Limit card? Or how you are able to train cards to high level without runnin out of money?

Edit: Oh, it needed to be lvl 21. :D

Last edited:

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks. I try with UR lvl 20, still give me 50%. :(

And is there any assignment that gives you Trainer - R Limit card? Or how you are able to train cards to high level without runnin out of money?

Edit: Oh, it needed to be lvl 21. :D
Yea >, not >= :D

There's 2 that give the Trainer - R Limit.
(sorry for the format, came from an excel sheet. But you can probably figure it out). The ? represent rewards that I didn't write down, hence unknown.
Intermediate Assignment:
Good-looking actor 12 hr Trainer - R limit ? ? Use Any Super Rare or above card.

Expert Assignment:
Ultra-high-class brothel 12 hr Trainer - R limit 1x Silver Ticket 3000 Eros Card > lvl 30

To unlock Good-looking actor:
I think you need to do high-class club, then do the mixer assigment (total attack > 15000 across the 5 cards), and good-looking actor appears.
I believe good-looking actor unlocks ultra-high-class brothel.
(Hey, you can verify/update this info for me! :D )

As for Eros. Until I sent my legendary lvl 90 girl on the damn 48 hour (!) expert assignment, I was attacking some players that were giving me 6-10K Eros per attack... I'm going to stop doing the Expert Trainer Assignment for now because it seems better to farm Eros than to use that Assignment.

Xraagen:
Trainer Cards Summary:
Trainer who cleared the R limit - increases by 3 the max level of R+ and above cards. Capped at 30 above the original max level limit. Since you need to put lvl40 + lvl40 + lvl50 before you can take advantage of them... won't need them for a while imo.

R+ Trainer - trains around 100-200% XP.
R+ Mid Level Trainer - trains around 500-900% XP from what I saw.
R+ Veteran Trainer - trains ? XP. I'll have one in 24 hours...

Note: It seems the amount of XP you get is based on the level of your card (lower level = more XP), as well as rarity (high rarity = more XP).
I was feeding mid level trainers into my L-class card, so that might of been why I was getting more XP.

Expanding Inventory:
1. Buy Babe Banks
2. Expand Babe Banks (per the guide, you sacrifice R and above cards for extra slots. Which means doing lots of "Cheers" quests)
Common~Uncommon+:Cannot expand
Rare:Expand by 1 frame
Super Rare:Expand by 2 frame
Ultra Rare:Expand by 3 frame
Legend:Expand by 4 frame
Ultimate:Expand by 5 frame
Note: cannot use trainer cards (their R+ does not count), and R+/SR+ etc are worth double the cost (aka. count as 2 cards).
3. Catalog bonus from finding new cards. Your maximum # of girls increases every 100 cards you find, and the catalog states 4817 cards total (so 2409 unique cards, and the other 2408 are + cards?).
Personally, I found 317 unique cards, next +5 is at 400, and I currently have a 140 card limit.

That said, I agree. I wish it was easier to keep multiple categories of cards... :(

In terms of looks of the cards, I think my preference is:
Chicks > Ladies > Teens > Madames (on the whole, there are nice cards in every category after all).
But my L card was a teen, so I'm stuck leveling those for now...

Last edited:

Mangomon

Reputation score

Doesn't look like I'm too far behind, 227 Catalog and 51 Max Affection.

Trying to MA the base card, then training and MAing again is so time/space consuming. On the plus side, once I get past my current backlog there are 39 bronze tickets, 12.5K gacha points, and 41 chick tickets waiting to get used.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

First; Thanks for informative post Xanduras. It was helpful.

To unlock Good-looking actor:
I think you need to do high-class club, then do the mixer assigment (total attack > 15000 across the 5 cards), and good-looking actor appears.
I believe good-looking actor unlocks ultra-high-class brothel.
(Hey, you can verify/update this info for me! :D )
Yes it was High-class club --> Mixer --> Good-looking actor. Doing that now. I report back after it's finished.

Personally, I found 317 unique cards, next +5 is at 400, and I currently have a 140 card limit.
And next is same too. I have 404 now and in 500 the slot update is also 5. It really hurts me to dispose those C+ cards. :( I would like to save them all! :D

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well this sucks, had to leave for work a little before my assignments were done and now they are bugged...Date has been running for over 5 hours now, and Good looking actor for 15 hours and I can't claim them.

I wonder if they messed with the timers to fix how they always says 7+hours and it bugged mine cause they were in progress.

Ya my assignments are all jacked up -_- I cancelled both of those assignments and restarted Date....it says it is complete, but when you try to claim it, it says it is in progress....

Closed game cleared cache restarted Good-looking actor remaining time 10hrs......it is supposed to be 12.

Last edited:

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@fallendrgmaster:

Same here. I wrote report to support. Hope they fix this soon.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well looks like they've got the coming event posted now, wonder how the ranking and raid bosses work, and I guess thats my que to stop screwing around at low-levels farming affection, it is still crazy how many people are running around with L cards at higher levels but I guess I'll just have to figure out how to deal with it.

Mangomon

Reputation score

It'll be nice if the raid boss is one type, preferably teen since I've only got a chick deck built well.

We'll get a good idea of how many active players there are with the rankings.